Royal Gossip
April 20, 2019, 09:56:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CHAT for Security/ Terror threats/ Protests/ Riots  (Read 13010 times)
True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2011, 04:20:44 pm »

CP take care with this and remove the link I posted if you think it will cause problems for the forum. I totally agree it's one thing objecting to PW's choice of bride but some of this stuff is terrifying.

" Kate, Pippa and Carole Middleton seen at Manolo Blahnik today.. overheard asking if they carried shoes for cloven hooves. "
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2011, 04:25:39 pm »

I agree CP.  A low profile connection with this is wise.  That is one scary website, no doubt. 

Altho, isn't the element of surprise the hallmark of the true terrorist?  Anarchists are another thing, but the true terrorist keeps their mouth shut.  This, hopefully, is  a lot of sound and fury, etc.  Boy, do I sound like a jaundiced American.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Tracey Lowndes
royal watcher

« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2011, 06:01:25 pm »

Has this been posted before?

From http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-1370608/TUC-anti-cuts-London-protest-Were-regressing-disorderly-age.html:

Now there are fears that these troublemakers intend to cause mayhem on London’s streets during the wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton. There have been reports that last weekend’s violence was part of a softening-up process to spook the authorities so badly that the ceremony will be moved or abandoned altogether.
(my emphasis)

sophiechloe
courtier

« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2011, 06:19:51 pm »

Let us all hope it carries off peacefully - even if we think it's a farce. I am thinking of all those doting old dears and young mums with children who will want to turn out - even if I wouldn't. Keep them safe.
I totally agree with you.  It's the innocent bystanders I feel for.  If people want to make a point, why not sit on the ground with a placard and a collage of Kate on holiday, Kate flashing her "wares", her CV  Tongue etc. etc.  legs.  Wish there were photos of William landing the helicopter in the garden of his girlfriend, sadly none.  Might make the point! - It's going ahead anyhow  thumbsdown But no violence!
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2011, 07:09:15 pm »

Has this been posted before?From http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-1370608/TUC-anti-cuts-London-protest-Were-regressing-disorderly-age.html:
Now there are fears that these troublemakers intend to cause mayhem on London’s streets during the wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton. There have been reports that last weekend’s violence was part of a softening-up process to spook the authorities so badly that the ceremony will be moved or abandoned altogether.
(my emphasis)

If anyone has any brains, a sensible approach would be to have a quiet elopement and Kate will later on in life have all the pomp and circumstance she can take for the rest of her days. She doesn't need it now. There is no way that the wedding is going to take in money or tourists and perhaps regression is happening, but it's mainly because so many want so much more out of everyone than so many otehrs are able to give.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
The Chocolate Princess
Administrator

A chocolate a day keeps the doctor away!

« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2011, 07:36:38 pm »

CP take care with this and remove the link I posted if you think it will cause problems for the forum. 
We aren't some crappy forum that just deletes everything inconvenient. king  I think we can handle handle it, besides the authorities will see that we aren't terrorists anyway! easter-lol

isn't the element of surprise the hallmark of the true terrorist?  Anarchists are another thing, but the true terrorist keeps their mouth shut.
withstupid

This so-called "muslim" won't do *poo*. bored3 I doubt it is even a muslim at all hall-Spell-check  I tried to call the phonenumber to no avail, BUT I traced the page spy It doesn't come from the middle east -NO- It is from Houston, Texas (USA)  X-Mas_rolleyes  What made me suspicious was the constant picking on the Nazis. If a moslem hates one thing more than the Americans/Brits it is the Jews. If the US wouldn't protect Israel then the whole middle east probably would have eradicated them long ago. The muslims think: The enemy on my enemy is my friend. And they probably are the only ones who love the Nazis. Lips Sealed Even today a German is welcome in arabic countries, because he is seen as an ally. 

So this dude is just an American with a big mouth and a homepage. bored3 nothing to worry about!    To strategize online on a public homepage might not be the brightest idea  wellduh
This is his ip-address: 174.120.226.226

But this doesn't sound good anyway. The amount of hatred regarding the wedding is enormously high!!!
« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 07:42:53 pm by The Chocolate Princess » Logged

Dahlia
Baroness

« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2011, 09:36:08 pm »

Loony, who wants to blame muslims  screaming
sophiechloe
courtier

« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2011, 09:42:38 pm »

We aren't some crappy forum that just deletes everything inconvenient. king  I think we can handle handle it, besides the authorities will see that we aren't terrorists anyway! easter-lol

Hi thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup - So we won't be carted away then  tehe - KNOCK KNOCK   Shocked
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2011, 09:46:23 pm »

They need to forget about the Carriage back and take the car both ways.  William

On my tv stations there were hardly showing any news of this or pictures on the news. I had to wait and wait then finally a quicky story was done, then the reporters went to telling us about how Kate chose her cake.  sigh

These reporters are not understanding what's happening or don't want to?  runforhills
« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 09:48:55 pm by serene grace » Logged

[/URL]
True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2011, 10:00:28 pm »

Thanks CP and some interesting revelations re that web site. Apparently the M-word Defence League is planning mayhem too and they are based in the UK.

Now take a look at Sky's review of tomorrow's front page. The Indpendent never covers Royal stuff but has it's front cover devoted to the RW being used by the authorities as an excuse to clamp down on civil liberties. Could that MAC site be a secret service job? On Boy.

Anyway it's No 2 on this link (but you might like the cover of the Express with Diana). It may change as they add more front covers as they are available.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/National-Newspaper-Papers-Front-Pages-Tuesday-March-29-2011/Media-Gallery/201103415961938?lpos=Home_Left_Promo_Region_0&lid=GALLERY_15961938_National_Newspaper_Papers_Front_Pages_Tuesday_March_29_2011

" Kate, Pippa and Carole Middleton seen at Manolo Blahnik today.. overheard asking if they carried shoes for cloven hooves. "
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2011, 11:45:40 pm »

Given this, I for one wonder if the RF has a subconscious death wish, but don't have the guts to do it themselves. There is no way an open carriage should be used and I think it should be canceled or moved to a side chapel of Westminster, not the main one; security, no matter how large or equipped, will not be able to prevent a mob of highly aggressive, possibly armed, group of enraged citizenry and multiple organizations are going to easily be able to override security if they decide to act in a collaborative manner.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2011, 11:47:20 pm »

Since the Royal wedding is such a danager to society then they need to move it to a different location and not have a public free for all IMO, WK doesn't need to have Great Britian for her grand stage.
Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2011, 01:27:35 am »

UK police brace for all royal wedding threats
http://www.3news.co.nz/UK-police-brace-for-all-royal-wedding-threats/tabid/417/articleID/204515/Default.aspx
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2011, 01:53:49 am »

Wow.  So much money and so many people not only put in potential danger but inconvenienced just for this one day.  I wonder how Wasty feels about things now.  Y'know, I wouldn't put it past her to use this to garner sympathy and outrage/protectiveness from the whole clan, when she's the real fly in the ointment.

If this was my wedding, I'd find it ridiculous to put this many people 'out there' on my behalf, for a wedding!  It's not like it's a coronation or election or something of importance.  She should be ashamed at the cost, manpower, waste of energy, and endangerment on her behalf.  She really should.  Those two either aren't getting it or don't care.  All it's going to take is one innocent person to get hurt and they'll never recover.

MOVE the venue!  It's not 'giving in', it's not being weak, it's called Wisdom and understanding of a tenuous time in history. 

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2011, 01:58:56 am »

Her ambition has reached a point, something reached a long time ago, past the point where she feels shame.

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2011, 02:01:41 am »

Someday she will.  She has to.  Or she's not human.  She's an utter disgrace and if you're right, KF, she's nothing to me.  Nobody's that cold.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2011, 02:08:17 am »

Look at Madonna and how she got to the top and what she ddi to herself to get to where she became a vaunted icon
Look at Anne Boleyn and the way she let Katherine of Aragon and Princess Mary get treated and was active in having it happen

Just look at how she's let herself be humiliated, demeaned, and publicly disavowed and she's still stayed on going for that ring and then, THEN going about the announcement before HM was even to know about it. She's used her body, stepped on countless others on the way to the top, and then has grubbed about for freebies and then thrown her 'rank' as his girlfriend and now fiance around. She moved herself right in to Clarence House and had to be told to leave and move back to Berkshire. She might feel regret and she might well feel bitter, but she won't feel shame. She didn't while she was climbing and she is now eager to get what she thinks she is owed after waiting for so long. This is about ambition and the amount of abuse she was willing ot put up with is astonishing. Any woman with an ounce of shame would not have put herself through that.

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #37 on: March 29, 2011, 02:14:48 am »

Well, when you put it that way, and it's all quite accurate, then let the chips fall where they may.  The protesters are there for a reason and maybe it's a collective consciousness that is spewing forth fed from pure cold-hearted ambition. 

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #38 on: March 29, 2011, 02:23:40 am »

I know something about ambition and the people don't like seeing users get the ring, any ring. It's not just the Windsors, but the nation's prestige that is on the line and the Royals were the last thing that Britain believed in as good and decent and pure. I can only think that this is the final slap in the face to a nation and Commonwealth that was wavering.

June
Duchess

« Reply #39 on: March 29, 2011, 04:38:03 am »

Has this been posted before?

From http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-1370608/TUC-anti-cuts-London-protest-Were-regressing-disorderly-age.html:

(my emphasis)

Wow, thank you Tracey - this is the first piece of positive news we've had since prior to the engagement - when the Dumbling Prince took leave of his senses, IMO.  loveshower  worship

I have to agree with KF - all Kate knows IMO is take, take, take and let someone else pick up the bill.  X-Mas_rolleyes

« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 04:41:24 am by June » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: