Royal Gossip
August 19, 2017, 08:15:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Calling all Harry-ites!!!  (Read 28707 times)
Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #120 on: October 13, 2015, 03:21:19 pm »

I'll take number 13 if it's available still, it's actually a lucky number for me.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #121 on: October 13, 2015, 08:46:22 pm »

how are you feeling?
Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #122 on: October 13, 2015, 09:44:42 pm »

thankyou for asking Ariel. Ummm...not good, like really not good. Still haven't been able to get down to Florida to see Dr cause too expensive and difficult to get to for me up here, moms trying to find a cheap one bedroom apartment but everything keeps falling through. I'm pretty sure my brain looks like Swiss cheese at this point, like I can literally feel which parts have turned to mush.

I could give you a list of what I've been through at this point that's as long as my arm. Thinking of it a bit like brain cancer, too far gone to do much for it now. I know I'm dying, my heart and lungs aren't functioning right because of brain not sending proper signals, and I'm just chilling and observing life at this pint, working on my spirituality. I'm not Christian however so using crystals and such to help with auric cleansings and so on which really has helped.

Only reason I came back on the forum was I got a tight constructed feeling in my chest when self-imposed ban took full effect on all my devices when I'd occasionaly lurk just to peak in, that was really uncomfortable but went away as soon as ban was lifted. Not sure what's up with that but at this point I just go with the flow.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: