Royal Gossip
November 20, 2017, 10:44:44 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Joachim & Marie: News and Photos  (Read 90550 times)
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #400 on: August 12, 2017, 06:49:32 pm »

A right royal tantrum: Princess Athena of Denmark proves she is just like any other five-year-old as she throws a mini strop before her first day of school

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4784856/Princess-Athena-Denmark-throws-strop-ahead-school.html
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #401 on: August 28, 2017, 06:44:32 pm »

Ready to steal Harry's heartthrob crown! Prince Nikolai of Denmark celebrates his 18th birthday - as he gets set to take on the role of Europe's most eligible royal

Eldest grandson of Queen Margrethe celebrates milestone birthday today
    Joachim is eldest child of Prince Joachim and first wife Alexandra
    Queen Margrethe hosting dinner aboard royal yacht Dannebrog to celebrate

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4830216/Prince-Nikolai-Denmark-celebrates-18th-birthday.html
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #402 on: August 28, 2017, 09:06:17 pm »

Nikolai is really hansome. He got the order of the elephant as bday present.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #403 on: August 28, 2017, 09:45:49 pm »

^ Indeed, he was a cute little boy and is growing into a handsome man!
I watch the Danes only superficially, but I like Marie and I enjoy seeing how they seem to have made it work with all kids, seemingly no friction.
Lovely to see them all during appearances.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #404 on: August 28, 2017, 09:49:44 pm »

I'm not so sure about the no friction. I remember all of us scandalised during Athena's christening because his first kids were like apart from his second family. And in the bdays photos they never appear the 4 together, only one set of kids depending on the bdays.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #405 on: August 28, 2017, 10:15:44 pm »

^ I only followed them very sporadically and even that only a few months ago, now I'm still more of a "on the surface watcher".
I was expecting and have come across a few comments mentioning friction (rather unrealistic to be all smooth sailing), and I think a christening scandal was mentioned if I remember correctly (must be Athena's!), but I never really dug in.
Yeah, sadly friction is the done deal imo in patchwork/ modern families and I would be suprised if it really went on smoothly (esp behind the scenes; but also publicly of course).
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #406 on: August 28, 2017, 10:19:25 pm »

They are not very interesting and until Nikolai's wedding we will not get a big event from them. Or maybe a divorce between these two?

I remember watching Athena's christening at uni, so many years have passed!

HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #407 on: August 28, 2017, 11:53:09 pm »

easter-lol Yeah, they are a bit more "homely", not giving enough fodder, makes them all the more likeable  easter-egg-basket
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #408 on: August 29, 2017, 02:22:56 pm »

It's a family affair! Danish Queen and her children step out in style to celebrate Prince Nikolai's 18th birthday - as heartthrob takes on the role of Europe's most eligible royal

Family celebrated with dinner party aboard royal yacht Dannebrog
    Party attended by Crown Princess Mary and her four children
    Nikolai also joined by his parents, stepmother and three siblings
    Queen Margrethe, 77, and husband  Henrik, 80, put on show of togetherness 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4830930/Danish-royals-celebrate-Prince-Nikolai-s-18th-birthday.html
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #409 on: August 29, 2017, 02:36:34 pm »

Marie's children could have been dressed better.

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: