Royal Gossip
July 24, 2017, 01:52:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 20   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Joachim & Marie: News and Photos  (Read 85725 times)
beline
courtier

« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2012, 07:16:05 pm »

I watched live their exit from the clinic, and Marie spoke way more than 3 sentences in Danish yesterday. She was able to answer people immediatly and to hold conversations as well.
HC
Countess

« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2012, 07:27:07 pm »

Beline
Then you are better at understand danish with french accent than I am.
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2012, 07:34:07 pm »

I love babies' heads.  So sweet.  Thanks for sharing.   eating cookies

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2012, 07:37:25 pm »

But one thing is to speak with an accent, and another is not be able to speak.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
HC
Countess

« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2012, 07:51:50 pm »

Alexandrine
That is true.
I was refering to my previous post:
"And Marie is actually saying 3 or more sentences in danish. "Little Henrik hopes she want to play with cars" and then something I couldn't hear."

She was saying more than "Little Henrik hopes she want to play with cars". But I couldn't hear what it was.

Beline can apparently tell us what it was.
Dahlia
Baroness

« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2012, 10:18:58 pm »

Marie and Joachim are beaming  flirt

__

I hear from some Danes that Marys Danish sucks, it´s more Denglish but I don´t know, can´t judge it.
Marie on the other side has a sense for languages, she speaks English, Spanish and Italian and Danish (maybe with an accent, but in the end she speaks it).
HC
Countess

« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2012, 10:32:30 pm »

Dahlia
Well
I can honestly say that CP Mary speaks fluently danish throughout the 9 hour tv serie about the royal family and in several tv interviews and when tv broadcast her in action promoting her antibullying campaign or helping women from domestic abuse.

I wonder when Marie has been saying anything in danish. Perhaps your danish friends could find some links. That would be great.
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2012, 11:20:37 pm »

Actually CP Mary speaks fluently danish. As one can watch in the 9 hour long tv serie about the danish royal family. And she appears frequently in tv where she speaks danish. Par example the live appeal from Horn of Africa on national tv during the national colletion.

P Marie has not been appearing a lot. She spoke at some event at an University where she made a speach in english. And she has read a story for some children also in english. And made an interwiev to a danish magazine last year I think, where the interview was translated from english to danish.

I really like her, she's a wonderful choice imo. Lovely lady.

[/URL]
Dahlia
Baroness

« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2012, 11:24:36 pm »

After 7-8 years her Danish should be good as Crown Princess and sorry but I hear different opinions on Marys Danish. I don´t know why Mary lovers have the need to bash Marie. She is harmless and wil never be Queen, so calm down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMikKakpxd4&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3KVp09ezXI&feature=related

serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2012, 11:32:42 pm »

Pss Marie seems very international and well rounded intellectially I've always liked that about her.

[/URL]
berlin
Countess

« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2012, 06:54:18 am »

After 7-8 years her Danish should be good as Crown Princess and sorry but I hear different opinions on Marys Danish. I don´t know why Mary lovers have the need to bash Marie. She is harmless and wil never be Queen, so calm down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMikKakpxd4&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3KVp09ezXI&feature=related

Amen! 
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2012, 10:50:18 am »

You cannot like Marie and also not have much opinion on Mary  looky

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
benign
Duchess

« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2012, 03:07:39 pm »

Congratulations! Joachim looked so very proud and happy...as to Marie, so elegant looking even in jeans...
HC
Countess

« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2012, 08:57:00 am »

Found this about P Marie.

First she appears as such an airhead that the tabloid thought she was too stupid too be royal. She told the press that she loved Joachim but had not told him. And she loved the caste he lived in but it was too big and he needed someone. The couple the broke off because Marie couldn't deal with the pressure. And Joachim were seeing kissing some blond in France. But they got back together and engaged.

And then her cv turned out to be slightly tweaked.

http://jp.dk/uknews/culture/article1298653.ece
Prince Joachim's fiancée, Marie Cavallier, is apparently not as well-educated as the royal family has portrayed her, according to Se og Hør gossip magazine.

During the engagement, the royal press officer distributed information about the future princess, stating that she had a bachelor degree in marketing and IT from Marymount Manhattan College in New York and also that she had studied business at Babson College in Boston for two years.

However, the magazine did some digging and it turns out that the soon-to-be royal does not have those qualifications at all. She was an intern for a New York company, where she made coffee and entered data - and not the marketing hot-shot she was thought to have been before becoming engaged to Prince Joachim.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2012, 07:19:14 pm »

Oh dear, Marie isn't a top level marketing exec; how ever will the marriage last now? It didn't work when Alexndra was a top executive and excellent cosmopolitan career woman, but Marie looks like a wonderful wife and mother and surely that is what is best. Joachim looks like he's thriving and in a good mood and has healthy kids and looks like someone who is eager to end up living life. 

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2012, 06:24:13 pm »

So they said that she had uni studies but she had never gone to the universities or finished her studies?  blink blink

HC
Countess

« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2012, 06:33:21 pm »

I found this. A bit more information

http://www.seoghoer.dk/Nyheder/Royalt/Royalt%20Arkiv/2008/03/maries%20kummerliv.aspx:

Marie Cavallier: Flop PAST
Denmark's future princess had nothing significant out of her seven year stay in America, where she missed an exam and lived in a wretched apartment

From scrap to the castle. This is the true title of the story of Marie Cavallier, that as another "Pretty Woman" may move into Joachim's enormous headquarters in Møgeltønder.

Before she met the prince, she spent seven namely unsuccessful years in the U.S. between 1994 and 2001, and lived among others in a miserable, humble apartment in a gray and dreary building in New York on the border of the district of Greenwich Village.

Here she led an anonymous student lives while she dreamed of a better life and the prince on the white horse.

Through Babson College in Boston, where Marie did not complete her study, she ended up in New York, where she did not - like all Danish media else has written - get a bachelor's degree in marketing, trading and IT.

In return, she could - with a half-year delay - finally call herself a graduate of Marymount Manhattan College in the subject, liberal arts, that is a very general basic education and, at best, reminiscent of an expanded social science at an high school level.

SEE and HEAR is in possession of official documents from the college showing that Marie originally should have completed her training in March 1999 but was forced to study further and first graduate in September of that year.

Served coffee

Subsequently she worked through a half years as an intern in the company Doubleclick, where she, in addition to entering data into computer systems also served tea to the employees.
 The seven years in the U.S. ended certainly not with the result that Marie - and her parents, who paid several hundred thousand dollars for her school - had expected.
 But what she failed by her own power - to go from ordinary to extraordinary - provides marriage to Prince Joachim of the 24th May

Read the entire four-page Story and see the pictures from Marie's past.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 06:39:38 pm by HC » Logged
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2012, 07:40:26 pm »

The woman U.S. Supreme Court Justice chosen by President Obama earned her Bachelor's degree from Marymout in New York it's quite a respected University.

If Marie has a College/University Degree in the U.S. it is a full University degree(even if liberal arts it is still a Bachelor's Degree and it just means it was not a science degree) there is no such thing as a highschool college Degree and Marymount in a respected University in the US and it is part of the east coast ivy league university schools.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 07:48:56 pm by serene grace » Logged

[/URL]
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2012, 08:04:26 pm »

It it only a google translation from a danish article, HC has improved the wording now I think. What the article meant is that she doesn't have a good quality degree and that she spent more years than the needed to get it.

Anyway the problem is not the degree but the lies they told at the time of the engagement, sadly I don't think this is strange.

serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2012, 08:43:15 pm »

If indeed she does have a BA Degree in the U.S. her degree is on the level of Kate Middleton's degree, there is no difference. In the U.S. to acquire a Bachelor' Degree criteria must be meant, on every level, there is no skipping the processes.

...but that is what I was saying Marymout University is part of New York University system and it is a quality degree if she indeed did Graduate, that BA is on the level of Kate's degree, there is no difference.

Those New York Universities are not bullshit ,... now maybe on the otherhand she didn't graduate and that would make a difference,it would mean she lied about having a degree, but if indeed she has a BA Degree it is a quality degree. Marymount also has a Paris campus, I am wondering if that is why she may have gone to NY.

A Supreme Court Justice went to Marymount and also one of the first women to run for U.S. President, these Universities in NY are quality educations, the U.S. doesn't half-step with degrees, it's a very serious thing, I've been at jobs and people are fired for fudging and saying they graduated and have a B.A. or B.S. when they didn't..........now if Marie really DID NOT GRADUATE from Marymout then that's a different story,then she lied about being a University graduate and doesn't have a degree at all, and then I uderstand the criticism, but if she has a B.A. her degree is on the level of Kate's degree there is no difference, the U.S. has very strict guidelines concerning University graduates and degrees, criteria must be met, ( people who choose to  use their degrees to go onward to law schools, to medical schools, research , etc......there is no fudging a University degree....a degree is a degree and all it entails.)

[/URL]
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 20   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: