Royal Gossip
June 24, 2017, 02:58:05 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Q. Margrethe & Prince Henrik: News and Pics  (Read 28444 times)
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #120 on: January 01, 2016, 12:07:35 am »

Queen Margrethe  announced Prince Henrik retires in her NYE speech

i have yet to find a link to the speech..but its being talk about on tumblr

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #121 on: January 01, 2016, 12:32:50 am »

omg one of my predictions becomes true the first day!

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #122 on: January 01, 2016, 01:00:27 am »

It seems Henrik may not be retiring as completely as many on Twitter etc think. According to the Danish Court Chamberlain's communique he intends to keep most of his patronages, as well as concentrate more on artistic and cultural events which are his favourites. So, it seems to me that Henri is avoiding most of the duller State occasions where he will increasingly play third fiddle to his wife and elder son, and cherry pick the rest as he wishes. I feel sorry for Daisy as I'm sure she'll miss his presence on many public engagements, but I don't think she or the family will miss the temper tantrums about not being a King Consort.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #123 on: January 01, 2016, 01:06:05 am »

I should say that he will appear in one event a year where coincidentally the host is his super friend if not he won't go. Doubtful that he will attend his patronages unless the visit is in the palace because he's never been one to work a lot.

^But your summary is hilarious and also very true!

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #124 on: February 17, 2016, 01:48:44 am »

Queen Margrethe of Denmark visits the Skagen Museum
http://www.newmyroyals.com/2016/02/queen-margrethe-of-denmark-visits.html

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #125 on: April 05, 2016, 01:54:49 am »

Traditional 2016 Fredensborg city torchlight procession
http://www.newmyroyals.com/2016/04/traditional-2016-fredensborg-city.html

FrederickLouis
courtier

« Reply #126 on: January 11, 2017, 11:04:00 pm »

Is Queen Margrethe II going to abdicate?   
http://royalcentral.co.uk/europe/danish-royal-family/danish-royal-expert-predict-that-queen-margrethe-will-abdicate-74750
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: