Royal Gossip
June 25, 2017, 03:03:00 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: One of world's rarest emerald and diamond tiaras to go up for auction at Sotheby  (Read 3070 times)
Nighthawk
Princess

« on: March 28, 2011, 02:16:34 am »

One of world's rarest emerald and diamond tiaras to go up for auction at Sotheby's in May
http://www.cpifinancial.net/v2/News.aspx?v=1&aid=7544&sec=Alternative%20Investments
The most important tiara to come to auction in 30 years will be sold at Sotheby's Geneva on 17 May.

Part of a sale of magnificent and noble jewels, the emerald and diamond tiara was created for Princess Katharina Henckel von Donnersmarck and is expected to sell for $5 million to $10 million.

The highly important and extremely rare emerald and diamond tiara is composed of 11 exceptionally rare Colombian emerald pear-shaped drops which weigh  over 500 carats in total, and may well have originally adorned the neck of a Maharajah. These emeralds are also believed to have been in the personal collection of Empress Eugénie. This superb tiara was commissioned, possibly from the renowned jewelers Chaumet, by Guido Count von Henckel, First Prince von Donnersmarck for his second wife Princess Katharina (1862-1929).
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2011, 02:23:41 am »

Oh my!
What a beauty! sigh
Very nice bling bling!

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2011, 07:21:03 am »

WOWZA!

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Dahlia
Baroness

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2011, 08:05:26 pm »

Don´t like the emeralds. Looks like lollipops.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2011, 08:25:48 pm »

One of world's rarest emerald and diamond tiaras to go up for auction at Sotheby's in May
http://www.cpifinancial.net/v2/News.aspx?v=1&aid=7544&sec=Alternative%20Investments

is composed of 11 exceptionally rare Colombian emerald pear-shaped drops which weigh  over 500 carats in total, and may well have originally adorned the neck of a Maharajah.

I wonder if William will put a bid on it and then give it to Kate.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2011, 09:30:18 pm »

if it was 5p perhaps.

He has only ever brought plastic and fake for her. He also paid nothing for the engagement ring

Leila
Countess

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2011, 09:39:01 pm »

I was just going to say the same mousie.   easter-lol BFF2
Storm
royal watcher

Princess Diana 4ever in our hearts

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2011, 09:48:30 pm »

What a beautiful tiara, I love the emeralds so pretty.

PW giving that to Waity, Now that is funny like Mousiekins said he's only ever gotten her fake and free  lmao
Tpearl
gossip insider

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2015, 03:53:50 am »

Nice!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: