Royal Gossip
April 21, 2019, 09:46:06 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cuts Protest Violence sparks New Fears For Royal Wedding  (Read 9286 times)
Nighthawk
Princess

« on: March 27, 2011, 12:23:32 am »

CUTS PROTEST VIOLENCE SPARKS NEW FEARS FOR ROYAL WEDDING
http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/237001/Cuts-protest-violence-sparks-new-fears-for-Royal-weddingCuts-protest-violence-sparks-new-fears-for-Royal-wedding#ixzz1HkrFfeaC
HUNDREDS of anti-royal anarchists ran riot across central London yesterday, turning a peaceful demonstration about spending cuts into a class war and raising fears for the security of the Royal wedding.

One ringleader warned yesterday that the April 29 ceremony was “a recipe for disaster”.

Predictions that extremists would try to hijack the 250,000-strong public sector march had been widely aired but the 4,500 police on duty were still unable to stop masked gangs from running amok.

They attacked banks, fast-food restaurants and flagship stores that included Fortnum & Mason, grocer to the Royal Family for 150 years.

The shock of yesterday’s violence causes a huge headache for police planning security for the wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton, less than five weeks away. Any violence seen on televisions across the world would be a disaster for Britain’s image.

The anarchists behind yesterday’s riot are also preparing to “curse” next month’s wedding with a bizarre plot in the shape of a giant occult symbol.

ah yes sounds like Britian is all for this royal Wedding  X-Mas_rolleyes hall-whistle
True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2011, 12:37:59 am »

It's not looking good is it? Police still engaged in running battles in Trafalgar Square tonight

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1370053/The-battle-Trafalgar-Square-Police-struggle-control-rioters-500-000-strong-London-march-cuts-ends-violence.html

These nutters have made a serious blunder in laying siege to Fortnum and Masons as it is actually a charity which gives huge donations to UK organisations

http://timworstall.com/2011/03/26/ukuncut-occupying-fortum-and-mason/

And what's that stuff about satanic signs - is this to do with that wierd story that William is the anti-Christ or whatever it was?

The anarchist groups have been threatening the RW since it was announced. It is quite worrying that the police intelligence didn't pick the extent of today's activities up. I read they organise themselves into cells like the IRA used to so if one cell is infiltrated the network stays intact. Bad news altogether.

" Kate, Pippa and Carole Middleton seen at Manolo Blahnik today.. overheard asking if they carried shoes for cloven hooves. "
Storm
royal watcher

Princess Diana 4ever in our hearts

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2011, 12:43:26 am »

I know how terrible this may sound. but here goes. I Kind of hope the chaos continues so that way the wedding will either be A. Postponed B. Dangerous. Or C. Not At All (wishful thinking)
Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2011, 12:44:46 am »

laugh easter-lol thumbsup I'm with you, and as terrible as it sounds I'm with you Storm on that one  Embarrassed lols

TB: I agree this is bad news altogether
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2011, 03:19:43 am »

I know how terrible this may sound. but here goes. I Kind of hope the chaos continues so that way the wedding will either be A. Postponed B. Dangerous. Or C. Not At All (wishful thinking)

Even IF it ends, there is no way that something might not happen on the twenty-ninth. A ceremony at Windsor and then a banquet in the castle dining room would be a lot safer by far.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Earth Angel
Countess

Can you imagine a time when the truth ran free ...

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2011, 04:43:46 am »

wellduh   You'd think the UK would have anticipated the extent of disdain this wedding has sparked. Foresight, insight, simple logic. They're totally blind to the bigger picture. ...   Animals are reactionary while those of us with higher order thought can problem solve before an event occurs!   bored3
« Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 04:51:18 am by Earth Angel » Logged

"The searching-out and thorough investigation of truth ought to be the primary study of man." ~ Cicero
"The way to gain a good reputation, is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear" ~ Socrates
"During times of universal deceit telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act". ~ George Orwell
"On the road from the City of Skepticism, I had to pass through the Valley of Ambiguity". ~ Adam Smith

*All posts are my opinion, based on what I know to be true at the time of the post, unless otherwise specified. All intents and purposes are free; no ill will or maliciousness involved*
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2011, 05:00:35 am »

It's the nasty habit the Windsors have of "carrying on" despite anything going on in the world. It's actually how superpowers fail, by failing to see the problems and address them pragmatically.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Princess Alucard
Countess

« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2011, 05:37:46 am »

The RF and wugly must be really blind to not see what's going on  bored3

Nov. 16, 2010.... Hell froze over *plays in the snow*

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2011, 06:32:08 am »

Kate is trying to escape this, not mebrace or pay attnetion to it. Why else do you think she acts so determined to know ONLY titled people, or not work?

Elise Von Blah
royal watcher

« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2011, 06:42:26 am »

I certainly don't want anyone to get injured, but some disruptive protests would not be an unwelcome sight on April 29th. Maybe then the message that no one (save the bride and her family) wants this wedding or marriage will finally get through.

And regardless of what happens, the dye has been cast and it is too late. This wedding will happen, Kate will marry William, and a new ear of gross unpopularity for the monarchy will begin. 
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2011, 01:30:02 pm »

Ever since the engagement of Willliam and Lazy was announced the world seems upside down.It's like signs are telling everyone Lazy in a position of power is a danger. hide  Lips Sealed
The shock of yesterday’s violence causes a huge headache for police planning security for the wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton, less than five weeks away. Any violence seen on televisions across the world would be a disaster for Britain’s image.
The worst disaster for Britian is Lazy becoming Royal of course you in the press already know that and are expecting it!  bored3

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2011, 05:44:45 pm »

It' like every bad omen you could possibly imagine has been dumped on them. The costs of security for the wedding are going to be astronomical as they are bringing in soldiers and/or SAS undercover.

I have no doubts whatsoever that this wedding will go ahead as planned despite all of this. The TV networks may not show any trouble breaking out but it will be posted on the internet as fast as it happens. I wonder if they will still go ahead with an open carriage though.

This is a run down of the militants behind yesterday's carnage but we also have to worry about the Real IRA who have been making noises about taking action and so many Islamic enemies I wouldn't know where to start but Libyans might have a pop.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/8409263/TUC-march-The-militants-behind-the-violence.html

" Kate, Pippa and Carole Middleton seen at Manolo Blahnik today.. overheard asking if they carried shoes for cloven hooves. "
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2011, 06:41:23 pm »

but we also have to worry about the Real IRA who have been making noises about taking action

Cripes; I thought the IRA had disbanded years ago.

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2011, 07:10:54 pm »

The organisation remains classified as a proscribed terrorist group in the UK and as an illegal organisation in Ireland.[26][27] Two small groups split from the Provisional IRA, first in 1986 (Continuity IRA) and then in 1997 (Real IRA). Both reject the Belfast Agreement and continue to engage in direct military action.

Evidently not, KF.  Wiki 2011

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2011, 07:12:34 pm »

And here's the story

http://www.irishcentral.com/news/-Prince-Williams-royal-wedding-a-target-for-IRA-dissidents-116645459.html

Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2011, 07:23:56 pm »

200 arrested as anarchists fight police after 500,000-strong anti-cuts march... and cover Trafalgar Square in graffiti
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1370468/TUC-anti-cuts-march-200-arrested-protesters-cover-Trafalgar-Square-graffiti.html
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2011, 07:27:16 pm »

Are ya 'feeling the love' now, Wasty?

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
The Chocolate Princess
Administrator

A chocolate a day keeps the doctor away!

« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2011, 08:45:44 pm »

How many groups are going to protest at the wedding??!? I simply lost track wellduh there are so many!

It would be wise to leave London at the wedding day when the *poo* hits the fan. runforhills  Something tells me that hell will break lose.

I would love it if the palace would cancel the ride in the carriages after the wedding on Westminster Abbey because of security issues. I *despise* to see Kate, Pipster and Carol grinning from above easter-James easter-James easter-James

Dahlia
Baroness

« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2011, 08:58:41 pm »

They should have marry in a small church in Scotland.

http://www.ship-of-fools.com/mystery/2008/1654.html
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2011, 09:58:03 pm »

I have no clue on how something won't happen when the wedding goes through. I mean, they're sitting ducks and Kate is becoming (along with her odious family) a legitimate focus for resentment against the monarchy. One thing if the hatred was so illogical, but it's not, it's entirely understandable. It won't become hatred right now, but when Kate starts making mistakes and Britain loses jobs and prestige because of her gaffes, it will develop into hatred. Throw in the antics of her family, it'll be a toxic mix. They should keep it quiet and keep it secure.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: