Royal Gossip
December 15, 2017, 04:03:05 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate will not join royals for at Sandringham this Christmas  (Read 3765 times)
karla64
Baroness

« on: November 18, 2010, 08:19:14 pm »

http://www.hellomagazine.com/celebrities-news-in-pics/18-11-2010/55161/

[
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2010, 08:39:39 pm »

I am not surprised. I tink that there will be a massive dressing down and fiancees don't eat with the RF either; if I were William, I would be stocking up on Valium and sedatives, because there will be massive tension. Then, during the first week of the New Year, chances are tehre will be a lot of screaming. Then this time next year, Kate will join the Court for supper and celebrations, with no outside support. No welcoming family, icy disdain, resentment, a staff that is courteous, but at the same time, rolling their eyes. She will then spend time at Sandringham, unable to go clubbing, shopping, jet setting and the first sign of unhappiness, will get no sympathy or understanding.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2010, 09:12:01 pm »

nice post but one question:
Why would she scream the week after new year?  huh

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2010, 09:20:23 pm »

I think it's because HM will wait until after the holidays to let loose her feelings on the issue. HM at the moment can't reveal anything wiht too much press everywhere and the city staff I think are a lot less discreet. Sandringham will provide more privacy for a battle royal. I think that William is in for a whipping at minimum, verbal if you will. I think there will be a dozen family conferences and that William will have to answer to the entire family for this little stunt, which is what the announcement was. A stunt. He has pulled the wool over the monarchy's eyes, damaged the cred of the Palace, I do not think that Kate will want ot be there to face the music. William is the one facing this, not Kate. Which if she did turn down the invite, is the reason, she doesn't want ot get a dressing down.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2010, 09:25:43 pm »

Oh i see  easter-think
Yeah that's very possible.... I wouldn't want to be in his shoes when grandma calls and asks or rather orders him to Sandringham!  screaming
Ah to be a fly on the wall! tehe

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2010, 09:32:40 pm »

Some future Consort, can't even support him as he's called to the carpet. Any other 'loving' fiancee would want ot stand up to HM, eyes blazing, ready for the rumpus. She has been greedy enough for invitations in the past, but shies away now? Chances are she wasn't invited anyway. I'm sure that the staff there will leak to the fat pocketbooks of the papz/press, plus everything gets leaked anyway. Plus if this wedding goes through, I bet HM won't be thrilled about opening her pocketbook, or Charles. I wouldn't. Then the wedding will be during a full blown economic breakdown, THEN so soon, instead of giving Kate time to get used to the royal routine and holding a big smash when the economy is so much better and the mood is more jovial/indulgent. But she wants the wedding within the next year, too soon I think.

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2010, 10:14:54 pm »

But William is not going to Sandringham for Christmas either.  dontknow

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
princess_elena
gossip insider

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2010, 10:53:37 am »

But William is not going to Sandringham for Christmas either.  dontknow

But how do you know?
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2010, 01:55:25 pm »

It was reported earlier that there's a big chance that he will have to work on Christmas day, he's on of the roockies of his troop and the newbies usually gets the 'bad' shifts so...

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2010, 03:57:55 pm »

Convenient. Pull this and then go to base to avoid getting carpeted.

spookyboo
courtier

Long live HRH King Henry IX

« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2010, 05:20:57 pm »

At this point it's a possibilty he won't work, he still might not... but from Wills display of attitude towards his family and fondness for Kates I believe that if he doesn't work, he'll spend Christmas with her family and maybe go up for church services and then leave...  bored3

Loyal Harry-ite#8
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2010, 05:51:45 pm »

After all HM did for him and Harry, he does this to her. Lowlife. I bet that William tosses all protocol out the window now, during the time when the RF is supposed to all be together as a family, for the only time during the whole year.

spookyboo
courtier

« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2010, 06:43:59 pm »

At this point I wouldn't be suprised.  I think we're witnessing a war of the Windsors... Will/Kate verses the rest... sad really maybe HM hopes that he'll come to his senses, the media takes her and her family out and exposes them for who the are then he'll be forced to acknowledge the truth about them before the actual date that gets announced comes...  sob One could hope, I see this family tearing William away from his own, creating a wedge that may have things end badly...

Loyal Harry-ite#8
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2010, 06:51:27 pm »

Pity. Her entire life in service, to come down to this. The Midds won't want him over, they'll want invites to Palace functions and marriages arranged for Pippers and James from among the aristocracy or obscure royalty. It's too late. Any scandals will be withheld until after the marriage and then it'll be too late. A divorce will end up with the public vomiting the Windsors out of the country. He is stupid for not waiting until he was thirty, he would have made a sensible choice by then.

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2010, 09:44:01 pm »

Prince William to miss Sandringham Christmas after volunteering at RAF Valley

Prince William may miss the Royal Family’s Christmas at Sandringham for the first time after volunteering to work at RAF Valley in Anglesey on Christmas Day.

It is considered the gentlemanly thing for newly qualified and unmarried search-and-rescue pilots to cover for colleagues who have families.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1329545/Prince-William-miss-Sandringham-Christmas-volunteering-RAF-Valley.html#ixzz15lcM6eMY

It's from before the announcement but maybe it's correct?

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2010, 09:52:03 pm »

And now it won't be long until he is married and people are covering for him. At some point he'll have to explain himself to the Court. He won't get away with this without explaining before the wedding. If I were Kate, I wouldn't want to face them alone, at least until I had the ring and William beside me.

spookyboo
courtier

« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2010, 01:39:49 am »

Alexandrine, it still only  say "may" miss christmas... doesn't mean he's off the hook yet and lets face it HM may yet get her hands on him!!! Long live the Queen, kick his stupid arse!!! sauer

Loyal Harry-ite#8
princess_elena
gossip insider

« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2010, 06:23:57 am »

well, if William will be at Sandringham, I bet Kaitey will be there too. I don't know, what guts say that they wll appear there briefly.

OT: Now I remember, William really pull Diana thingy, I had read in Ingrid book. It's similar action. The reaction from the rest of family members was so  cold.Wonder what kind of treatment use to be the golden prince will received this time?
Wombat
Baroness

Harry's got a big gun..

« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2010, 07:05:40 am »

I think it's strange that you love this guy and he's gotta work on Christmas...big fdeal...he can't work the WHOLE day. Why not spend it together and have a nice day when he comes home? Or maybe it's all part of Wills evil plan? spy Get rid of her over Xmas..so he can PARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTy celebration

Kate Middleton "a diabolical creature. A plastic bag blowing through the streets has more personality"
spookyboo
courtier

« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2010, 02:48:28 pm »

As much as that sounds lovely... unless something about her and/or her family comes out between now and then... which with these people anythings possible... I don't think we could (or he could) get that lucky... they'd cruxify him!!

Loyal Harry-ite#8
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: