Royal Gossip
July 23, 2017, 03:47:40 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Harry and The Press/Public Relations/His Image Part II  (Read 23184 times)
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #80 on: November 16, 2012, 12:45:03 pm »

, St. James's Palace blew its top and released a statement of outrage: “Their royal highnesses have been hugely saddened to learn that a French publication and a photographer have invaded their privacy in such a grotesque and totally unjustifiable manner. dailybeast

Notice they say St.James Palace blew it's top, (but they don't mention Buck Palace, because imo I think the only people blowing their top in trying to protect Kate was Pr.William's office ) I think Buck Palace is going to let Kate slowly hang herself just like Fergie did.

St.James Palace is William's offices, he was the only one really going ballistic about the photos and the press was totally falling in line kissing his butt over it, as IF Kate is any better than Harry.

IMO She's lower than Harry, because at least Harry's not fake about what he does, he admits he was partying, getting naked  and he got on with it. While Kate still tries to feign "innocence" as if she's some demure virgin, when imo she's nothing but a fake, WAG, Tart who got busted showing her *butt* and tits as she has done for years for Pr.William on holiday.

Those stolen camera photos from a few year ago were rumoured to show Kate doing nasty *butt*, vagina in clear view, while doing yoga poses in front of William on  the beach. We will probably never know what was on that digital camera clip stolen from Pippa's car, because it was all squashed once they were stolen.

IMO Harry takes the hits, but he can handle it, unlike William and Kate who have had almost everything hidden from the beginning by the press. I'd still like to know exactly what William got up to while visiting Uncle Gary's sleezy environment in Ibiza. I'll bet there is more to that story than has ever been reported.

Even with St. James Palace (William) trying to protect Kate, it doesn't matter, because her image is RUINED by those nude photos. She is not what she seems and people are beginning to see that with the release of those photos.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 12:47:15 pm by serene grace » Logged

[/URL]
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #81 on: November 16, 2012, 03:28:57 pm »

Contrary to popular believe I think The Palace worked better for Harry I LOVED their "whatever" approach IT WORKED!!! Willy made himself look like a PSYCHO BULLY !!!  shifty As for The Sun and TMZ Harry was unlucky because it all went on in the USA had it happened in a Country like France like Kate was lucky enough to get naked I am sure it would have been a different story...plus what could Liz do throw The Sun editor in The Tower?  easter-lol At the end of the day it was The Sun who took the name calling and Harry public support for the way they were bulling him so it's all good  Cool.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 03:32:28 pm by Jane23 » Logged
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #82 on: November 16, 2012, 03:36:51 pm »

Absolutely, the Palace did handle Harry's exploits better, hey admitted it was him and then he came back, gave a speech, slyly alluded to it, then went on about his work.

William went absolutely apeshite worldwide and claiming to be wronged....when his wife just as Harry did, took her clothes off. William made a complete mess of it, then made people unaware of his prickly personality suddenly aware that he might not be such the charming Prince, when he went about wanting to have everyone arrested!!!

[/URL]
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #83 on: November 16, 2012, 05:10:36 pm »

^ Exactly the world was rolling their eyes at him he angered a lot of Countries he won't be visiting anytime soon  sigh...but I am glad the World had a glance of the REAL Willy and believe me they took note...
rogue
Duchess

« Reply #84 on: November 16, 2012, 05:48:35 pm »

Those stolen camera photos from a few year ago were rumoured to show Kate doing nasty *butt*, vagina in clear view, while doing yoga poses in front of William on  the beach. We will probably never know what was on that digital camera clip stolen from Pippa's car, because it was all squashed once they were stolen.
  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #85 on: November 16, 2012, 06:56:58 pm »

Yup the rumours were she was doing yoga and there was clear vaginal shots, that's why everyone was so panicked.

She was bending over doing yoga moves in a thong or something which exposed everything

and also it was rumoured  "allegedly" Pr.William was wearing something odd, I think he put something on as a joke....but the they were worrried how it would appear once the photos or camera was stolen?

[/URL]
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #86 on: November 16, 2012, 07:05:37 pm »

I can understand doing yoga with your boyfriend in scanty clothes but your sister making photos of it?

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #87 on: November 16, 2012, 07:10:54 pm »

Outside again, in the open, although I think it was private beach, but still the ocean had boats and craft in it and also her family were said to be there too.

And she never learns, because she was doing yoga outside on the balcony in France. Maybe it's best to keep the yoga inside her luxury room, I'm sure there is plenty of space.

[/URL]
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #88 on: November 17, 2012, 09:14:09 am »

What the  Lips Sealed...who does Yoga half naked in front of their family? And why Pippa or any sister for that matter would take pictures of that mes?  Shocked
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #89 on: November 17, 2012, 11:10:14 am »

I think part of the reason Pippa was taking photos was for The Middleton family album,  even Papz have said in the past Carole and Mike have walked over to them and asked for photos for their album, also I believe Pippa wanted to take photos because William was wearing something funny, allegedly something a lady would normally wear, I forget what it was,  tehe I wonder if he had put Kate's thong on his head or something stupid to amuse the Middletons!

[/URL]
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #90 on: November 17, 2012, 09:39:04 pm »

What the  Lips Sealed...who does Yoga half naked in front of their family? And why Pippa or any sister for that matter would take pictures of that mes?  Shocked

She was not half naked, she was naked!  ick

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #91 on: November 17, 2012, 10:34:06 pm »

it just doesn't make sense...

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #92 on: November 17, 2012, 10:35:03 pm »

does anything with this family make sense?

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #93 on: November 17, 2012, 10:42:45 pm »

tehe

Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #94 on: January 31, 2013, 02:08:29 am »

http://feather-magazine.com/?p=7034

He has graced the pages of tabloids playing pool naked in a Las Vegas hotel, checking into rehab after admittedly smoking marijuana and donning a Nazi costume at a party. Yet something about his copper hair and boyish freckles still have us swooning over Prince Harry despite his scandalous reputation.

He Gives Back
Not only is he good-looking and affectionate, Harry’s compassion is evident in his incessant charity work. He has received two international awards for his humanitarian work, the Golden Heart Award in 2010 and the Atlantic Council’s Distinguished Humanitarian Award last year.

In 2006, he co-founded Sentebale to help vulnerable children in Africa combat poverty and HIV/AIDS, which he said was inspired by his late mother, Princess Diana.

“I get a huge buzz from spending time with kids,” he said in an interview with CBS News. “I’m still very much a kid inside myself. And spending time with them keeps me grounded as such.”
Spice
Countess

William and Lupo: the real royal love match

« Reply #95 on: January 31, 2013, 09:35:44 am »

Incessant charity work?  I do love Prince Harry, but not for his occasional charity appearances.  Mainly because he's not William.  And he's hot, a fact which nobody can deny.

Oh and he didn't "check in to rehab" (but I know you know that).  He visited a rehab centre, I think, for less than a day or something.  Chucky thought showing him some addicts might scare him off smoking sly joints during parties at Eton, or Club H in the Highgrove basement or wherever it was.  Liquid substance use seems to be his poison du jour these days.

Military role, check.  Trust fund, check.  Babes, check.  Cocktails, check.

What more could a 28 year old spare want or need.

Citizen not subject - I support the Republic UK and Republic NZ campaigns for system reform.
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #96 on: January 31, 2013, 02:57:32 pm »

I think Charles took Harry to a re-hab center with reporters in tow to show that he is a good concerned Father and it had nothing to do with helping Harry.

If it was for Harry's sake he would have stayed longer and not still be doing the wild party circuit at 28.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #97 on: January 28, 2015, 06:39:26 am »

All about Harry's relations with the press, how the public views him, and his image as a prince and person.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #98 on: December 06, 2015, 07:33:07 pm »

I think the press has been advertising him lately, kind of like they did with Pippa. He's being lauded as a variety of positive personas and I wonder why the sudden rash of positive articles coming out are suddenly so determinedly 'on' with him. I think the press is being fed from the palace and it could be that the palace is determined to find him a good match and end up able to at least keep him interesting and eligible until they land the right girl.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #99 on: December 07, 2015, 02:57:14 am »

Maybe BP is releasing all these positive stories about Harry because they know something big and not good will break soon.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: