Royal Gossip
September 23, 2017, 04:47:50 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Harry and The Press/Public Relations/His Image Part II  (Read 24145 times)
Wombat
Baroness

Harry's got a big gun..

« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2011, 01:13:05 am »

Why is it always a negative headline with Harry? It really bugs me. There's no trouble with Harry being Harry. He's keeping it real and being himself. No one could criticise him for that IMO. No one ever writes a headline with "The Trouble With Kate and Wills" and there's far more negative things going on with those 2. baby

Kate Middleton "a diabolical creature. A plastic bag blowing through the streets has more personality"
Anne-Elliot
Countess

Lady Mary Crawley

« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2011, 11:16:33 am »

Oh, the actor who plays Harry in the RW film is sooooo cute!   thumbsup

He may have ginger hair but that is where the similarity ends between Prince Harry and former Starbucks server Justin Hanlon.
However that didn’t stop him bagging the role of William’s brother and best man in the upcoming cheesy American TV movie about William and Kate’s royal romance.   T
he 24-year-old actor had never heard of Prince Phillip, did not know what a corgi was and had never heard of Eton - the school his character went to.    Speaking from his hometown of Los Angeles, the actor revealed he knows next to nothing about the Royal family.  Asked how he bagged the role of Harry, Justin said: ‘I went into the audition and I was British from when I entered the room’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1377094/Royal-Wedding-movie-Meet-actor-quit-Starbucks-play-Prince-Harry.html#ixzz1JaMzSP81

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1377094/Royal-Wedding-movie-Meet-actor-quit-Starbucks-play-Prince-Harry.html

libbyrose
gossip insider

Harryite #16

« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2011, 06:54:12 pm »

meh.. not even close to Prince Harry Hot Gingerness wopedo
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2011, 10:06:14 pm »

Agreed, but then again they don't want the actor who plays to Harry to be hotter then the one playing William.

Like in real life  tehe

libbyrose
gossip insider

Harryite #16

« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2011, 07:35:24 pm »

Does anyone remember an old Prince Harry/William documentary that aired on BBC America around the time of the Concert for Diana in 2007. It was about "how to marry a prince". In it they discussed where you should go, how to dress etc. There was a part in the show where they were debating whether or not to sleep with a Prince on the first date & referred to the different sexual "skill" of the Prince. I am trying to find it.
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2011, 10:13:12 pm »

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/living/2014850923_harry22.html

libbyrose
gossip insider

Harryite #16

« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2011, 05:01:51 am »

this same article was on my newspaper.
Pic of the cover http://twitpic.com/4o60o1
libbyrose
gossip insider

Harryite #16

« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2011, 06:23:50 am »

ellie found it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNtXZNwLLW0

Prince William  "has had more girls than I've had hot dinners"
Prince Harry "he's not adverse to slapping them on the bottom & pinching...he's the one girls hanker after....you bet your bottom dollar he's better in the sack"
 naughty
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2011, 11:42:10 am »

rofl

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2011, 11:20:36 pm »

rofl laugh
I knew it!
Alway's thought that Will's as a teen was a bit too good to be true.
Typical pretty nice hart rob boy, ya know! Nice, but boring hall-whistle
But Harry....he's a tease and damn I like it! easter-wink
Ah Harry! sigh to spend one night with ya!  flirt

Just one question on the side though, how does that guy know that? 'awkward'

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2011, 05:24:57 am »

Prince Harry posts royal wedding T-Mobile video on his Facebook page

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/news/861957-prince-harry-posts-t-mobile-royal-wedding-ad-on-facebook#ixzz1LRsvJM5A

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2011, 06:28:48 am »

Not impressed at making fun of a father doing his best for his ungrateful children.  Not funny.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2011, 06:36:28 am »

I am confused Yooper  huh what do you mean?

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2011, 06:38:37 am »

He makes fun of his father trying to have fun at the reception by dancing.  Not cool.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2011, 07:45:22 am »

I did not get that message from the article.

I thought he was just joking about how they were all going to enter the Abbey

Duchess Georgiana
courtier

« Reply #35 on: May 05, 2011, 09:49:43 am »

Legend! I was just telling my friend that Prince Harry was going to love that parody, especially when his look-alike ruled the 'dance floor'! I knew it!' Harry is a blast!  thumbsup
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #36 on: May 06, 2011, 05:24:27 am »

I don't have laptop to check but will. I heard it tho. Could it have been edited? I'll see tmrw at office. 

Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #37 on: May 07, 2011, 02:51:21 am »

Jesse James says Prince Harry could `brush off` Nazi costume storm
http://www.monstersandcritics.com/people/news/article_1637606.php/Jesse-James-says-Prince-Harry-could-brush-off-Nazi-costume-storm
They were both pictured wearing Nazi garb but Jesse James thinks Prince Harry can 'brush it off' because he is royalty.
Last year the reality TV star was pictured in a US magazine giving a Nazi salute, while wearing an SS hat.
In 2005 Prince Harry caused the royal family great embarrassment when a picture emerged of him wearing a swastika at a fancy dress party.

When the US website pointed out that Prince Harry was involved in a similar controversy, James says: 'He's a prince though. I'm a 'bad dude'.
'He can brush it off as just wearing a costume or something, and I was just wearing a hat and making a funny joke.'

hall-whistle
libbyrose
gossip insider

Harryite #16

« Reply #38 on: May 07, 2011, 09:11:12 pm »

complete bollocks that. Prince Harry wasn't able to "brush off" that nazi incident, his reputation is still damaged from the costume. IMO PH had WORSE treatment from the press than Jesse James. the press was absolutely ruthless towards Harry & even suggested that his title be removed among other things. Public opinion didnt shift really until he served in Afghanistan
rogue
Duchess

« Reply #39 on: May 07, 2011, 10:27:48 pm »

^^oh wow , i didn't know that !! I knew the press were after him and all , but stripping his titles .... Shocked
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: