Royal Gossip
July 20, 2017, 11:33:59 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Harry and The Press/Public Relations/His Image Part II  (Read 23129 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #100 on: December 07, 2015, 03:27:45 am »

I wonder what it is; lately the press articles read more like advertisements, like they do with the Middleton famille. I sincerely think that either the palace is advertising Harry hoping for a good catch, or perhaps the news of William and Co. stepping down is about to drop.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #101 on: December 07, 2015, 04:48:42 am »

I'd like to think that Harry getting possitive press is becaue he comes off genuine and caring whilst doing his tours and such. The royal family has only him that'll being them good press right now so it wouldn't be surprising if the Palace is playing him up to the press. Wills and Waity are getting too boring and stale so they'll play up Harry for now. I'd trully log for Wills fake life to come to a head because it's sickening listening to him slag off poor baby George and act like he's getting sleepless nights because of baby Charlotte.  bored3
« Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 04:53:15 am by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #102 on: December 07, 2015, 12:51:07 pm »

the sleepless nights are not the problem, the problem is that parents who love their children even if exhausted love to talk about the amazing things their children do like screaming while sleeping when their teeth are growing.

i think that the Palace is buttering up Harry in hope to get him a nice girl. according to the latest DM articles he's caring, devoted philanthropist, loves children, is sporty, has his own hobbies like polo, skiing and going to f1. and i think that this is a very nice move. if Harry doesn't want someone to marry him for his title - he'll need to show that he's the total package as a man and a future husband material.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #103 on: December 08, 2015, 02:06:45 am »

There's little doubt that all the royals' PR is massaged but I think Harry's team would have it the easiest.  He's a complete natural wherever he goes and picks projects that truly matter to him.  He knows when to keep his mouth shut and works the media versus the other way around.  You could send Harry to a potato sack race in the backwoods of N. Dakota and still have a hit on your hands.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: