Royal Gossip
June 26, 2017, 11:30:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Harry and The Press/Public Relations/His Image Part II  (Read 22801 times)
karla64
Baroness

« on: March 23, 2011, 01:33:36 pm »

http://royalwedding.yahoo.com/blogs/invasion-of-the-prince-harry-hunters-1625

[
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2011, 03:07:08 pm »

Pathetic this article reminds me of when his bro went to uni all the sharks were in full force after him and the biggest one caught him.Oh,be careful Harry now the social climbers and sharkolas are after you just look at your brother and don't make his mistake. hide

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2011, 08:55:39 pm »

laugh laugh laugh
Those poor delusional girls really think that they can catch him and keep him!
Hilarious!

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2011, 09:03:50 pm »

Kate was jsut as looney and she caught him; she did after all give that rapper Keisha the belief that she could be royalty too.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Wombat
Baroness

Harry's got a big gun..

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2011, 10:18:25 pm »

American “Harry hunters”??? No one here is one of them I hope? laugh

Kate Middleton "a diabolical creature. A plastic bag blowing through the streets has more personality"
The Alley Cat...
courtier

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2011, 04:52:05 am »

Not it! easter-lol laugh  But I do appreciate a fine specimen of ginger...  sigh
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2011, 07:26:25 am »

Kate was jsut as looney and she caught him;  
Yes and these sharkolas that are after Harry are the same type of women that like and support what Lazy is about it.They want the easy life, fast fame without ever working for anything I just hope Harry doesn't follow his brother's footsteps  thumbsdown and stays away from  skeezers like those women.  Lips Sealed
« Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 07:34:04 am by Magnolia » Logged

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
Wombat
Baroness

Harry's got a big gun..

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2011, 09:47:32 am »

Hands off our Harry biatches screaming

Kate Middleton "a diabolical creature. A plastic bag blowing through the streets has more personality"
libbyrose
gossip insider

Harryite #16

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2011, 02:19:59 am »

@palaceprincess on Twitter runs a Royal Expert Certification, where you can test you knowledge on various Royals. This weeks quiz is on Prince Harry. It will be a breeze for any true Harryite but if interested here's the link
http://royalexpert.blogspot.com/2011/03/prince-harry-quiz.html
Wombat
Baroness

Harry's got a big gun..

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2011, 05:10:58 am »

I clicked on that link thinking "I wrote the Harryite manual" (along with Stix) so it'll be easy. TCP baking cookies

..the only thing I got wrong was the name of the other Prince..I can picture him in my head but I forgot his name easter-think

mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2011, 02:01:53 pm »

there

It's Prince Seeiso

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2011, 07:44:30 pm »

Yup had troubles with that name as well, I thought it was spelled Shieeso  X-Mas_rolleyes (that's how I remember it, it sounded like the beauty product line: sheiso.. easter-lol)
You gal's should make the test a bit bigger though, only 5 questions?

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
libbyrose
gossip insider

Harryite #16

« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2011, 08:54:50 pm »

Yes I did suggest adding more questions....maybe we will just need to create our own Prince Harry quiz
Wombat
Baroness

Harry's got a big gun..

« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2011, 11:29:22 pm »

there

It's Prince Seeiso
I thought it was seesaw or something like that TCP baking cookies

libbyrose
gossip insider

Harryite #16

« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2011, 11:41:49 pm »

yes it is Prince Seeiso.. but I understand the confusion as it is pronounced See-a-su
The Chocolate Princess
Administrator

A chocolate a day keeps the doctor away!

« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2011, 11:49:36 pm »

Prince Seeiso?? lols  what kind of name is that?  reminds me of a European coffee machine -Senseo!  tehe

it seems I'm no royal harry expert Embarrassed

libbyrose
gossip insider

Harryite #16

« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2011, 12:02:00 am »

Prince Seeiso is the brother of the King of Lesotho. He helped Prince Harry set up Sentebale. (i believe) Seeiso means chief (odd choice for the younger son) and Seeiso is actually the surname for the Royal Family in Lesotho so his name is Seeiso Seeiso
Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2011, 12:02:34 am »

I'm not a harry expert nor am I a harry fan  Cool so I could care less   hug
libbyrose
gossip insider

Harryite #16

« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2011, 10:41:20 pm »

I'm not a harry expert nor am I a harry fan  Cool so I could care less   hug
then why are you in the "Prince Harry" section?  easter-think
Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2011, 09:28:57 pm »

The trouble with lovable Harry
http://www.thestar.com/news/world/royalfamily/royalwedding/article/968727--the-trouble-with-lovable-harry
Harry of course is the wild child, the bad boy royal, the paparazzi slugger, the one-time (we suppose) pot smoker and outrageous wearer of a Nazi uniform for fun. That last stunt he may never live down.

He has mellowed and matured somewhat: He spent 10 weeks on the front lines fighting the Taliban in Afghanistan in 2008 and recently qualified to fly Apache helicopters with the Army Air Corps. He also does charity work with orphaned children in Africa.

Then we read that he celebrated his 26th birthday last September with “at least two alcohol-fuelled nights” and a “posse of young women.” Even republicans can’t help but fondly sigh, “That’s our Harry.”

His full name is Prince Henry Charles Albert David. But he’s Prince Harry to everyone. The third in line to the British throne, “the spare to the heir,” clearly isn’t one for the straightjacket of royal ceremony.

Once asked if he ever thought of a scenario where his brother abdicates and he becomes king, Prince Harry said: “It’s a bit of a worry. He assures me he’s not going to do that.”
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: