Royal Gossip
November 27, 2014, 08:23:36 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jealousy stalks Kate 'Barbie' Middleton  (Read 2464 times)
Nighthawk
Princess

« on: March 23, 2011, 01:13:11 am »

Jealousy stalks Kate 'Barbie' Middleton
http://www.independent.co.uk/opinion/commentators/talbot-church-jealousy-stalks-kate-barbie-middleton-2249933.html
While all is going smoothly on the organisational side of the royal wedding, some of the resentments and jealousies which have plagued the House of Windsor in recent years now threaten to cast a pall over the big day.

One source of discord is the trouble-making minor royal Zara Phillips, who has taken to referring to Kate Middleton as "Barbie". In the words of a family friend, "Zara's a feisty, high-achieving girl who doesn't like coming second. She hates the idea that hers is now a 'mini-royal wedding'." Concern has grown that outspoken comments from the royal cousin about "Ken and Barbie" and "Little Miss Bloody Perfect" might find their way into the press.

More surprisingly to many, the Duchess of Cornwall has also had difficulty with the new-found celebrity of Kate Middleton. Feet-on-the-ground Camilla may be less highly-strung than her predecessor, but she has always hoped to be the royal whose straightforward manner connected to the people.

The increasing popularity of "Princess Ordinary" has caused enough of a personal crisis for Camilla to be talking to an emotional adviser once a week. "It is absolutely not therapy," a senior courtier has said. "The Duchess has merely been unpacking a few issues with professional help."

They're now lashing out on Zara.  Camz doesn't like not being in the spot light poor thing.  Love the title "Little Miss Bloody Perfect"  laugh
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2011, 01:24:03 am »

Maybe it's because that in regards to Camilla, Kate has been digging up bodies and a past that was long decently buried; as for Zara, is Zara and the rest of them supposed to just suddenly switch over and like Kate even though Kate has been nothing but trouble for them? It's not jealousy, it's contempt.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Queenbee
courtier

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2011, 01:29:28 am »

I knew I liked Zara

Wombat
Baroness

Harry's got a big gun..

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2011, 02:05:27 am »

One source of discord is the trouble-making minor royal Zara Phillips, who has taken to referring to Kate Middleton as "Barbie".
I bet this is true. After they compared Zara to kate and said she was copying Kate's so called style [vomit] I can see Zara saying this. But it has nothing to do with being a minor royal. Zara has never been royal and has never cared about that. Hi

Kate Middleton "a diabolical creature. A plastic bag blowing through the streets has more personality"
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2011, 02:14:14 am »

One source of discord is the trouble-making minor royal Zara Phillips

This is blatant idiocy; I do not think that Zara is troublemaking and she is too busy with her life to make trouble!

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
benign
Duchess

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2011, 02:18:03 am »

wow Zara and DoC has the time to be jealous seriously of Kate  laugh
« Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 02:24:08 am by benign » Logged
royal_watcher05
courtier

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2011, 02:21:46 am »

I doubt that Zara cares about her wedding being smaller.
The press simply does not have anything else to write about.
Wombat
Baroness

Harry's got a big gun..

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2011, 03:29:36 am »

Geez I should read the articles before commenting Tongue

This is Talbot Church so it's all tongue in cheek tehe

Kate Middleton "a diabolical creature. A plastic bag blowing through the streets has more personality"
Lanvin Pearls
Countess

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2011, 05:07:11 am »

Does Zara mean " Aging Barbie at 40 " for Kate perhaps ??

It is ridiculous to compare such an unattractive, flat-chested , far-from-perfect woman such as Kate to "Barbie", especially where Barbie has pretty perfect facial features, and KUGLY has a beedy-eyed saggy bloated monster face.

Attractive Zara is Princess Anne's daughter and PA is Prince Phillip's favorite SO let's end this farce of a wedding OK , BRF ?

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2011, 05:16:39 am »

I'm or than sure Kate leaked it, or made it up and leaked it; William's friends will start avoiding him, see if they don't.

Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2011, 08:00:33 am »

She wishes she looked like Barbie maybe in the plastic sense but she looks more like those dolls in the dollar and save stores.

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
Lanvin Pearls
Countess

« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2011, 08:51:17 pm »

Actually, KUGLY Katey is more like a CABBAGE PATCH DOLL WITH BULIMIA !   easter-James

As for "Barbie"..DREAM ON, KATE !! 
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2011, 08:53:28 pm »

Why jealousy, why is it always that?

mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2011, 08:56:17 pm »

I love Talbot Church always funny  easter-lol

Lanvin Pearls
Countess

« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2011, 09:05:33 pm »

KF   -    Hi   lips   ^  Exactly !  And seeing the photos of all the BEAUTIFUL ladies on here, yeah right, you are ALL so jealous !! Yeah, right ! Next joke, we are all SO upset and jealous.  Geeeeez. Stop these sugary stories, press, enough is enough ! Start the Midds & Uncle Dog and Pony Show and TELL THE WORLD THE TRUTH ABOUT KATE !!

mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2011, 09:12:56 pm »

This article is not real.

Talbot Church writes tongue in cheek articles that make fun of Kate.

There have been weekly spoof articles about her since the engagement,

This is not real.

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2011, 09:26:04 pm »

Ah damn to bad that it's a Talbot story!
It's rather hillarious!
But don't his stories always carry a hunch of truth with them..... hall-whistle
Maybe not 'barbie' but she was called 'limpet' before no?.... Tongue

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2011, 09:50:09 pm »

Indeed she was.

D.I.R.
Baroness

« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2011, 08:50:39 pm »

blink Kate a Barbie ....  laugh uh, nope I say.
In Spain they call Leti a Barbie (or whatever these days) cause she has crap loads of PS (Plastic Surgery) on her face & breast. So she looks plastic, not natural in person amongst many other things. Its like an joke/moking really towards her. 
But knowing Leti she thinks other when she is called that like Kate would think other when Zara called her Barbie.

Kate has no style, no career, no curves (her body is mannish), no boobs, no butt, old looking face,no lips, no personality, not inspiration to younger girls.... nothing like Barbie.

But what I am waiting for is when Kate will start getting PS... hehehe.  What will her face will look like?? Will it morph into Isabella Carthopa (Williams fantasy girl) or whatever this blond name is. & get boob implants??

Hmmm its a wait & see...  eating cookies

Oh & 1 more thing Kare's body isn't built like mine or any girl on here that has an tall long petite body regardless what shape it is that can be thin and not look sickly or emaciated. She's built for more meat she looks god awful like she is. she needs to not be a Thinspo it looks gross on her.

If y'all don't know what Thinspn is look at YouTube and you'll know.
Lanvin Pearls
Countess

« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2011, 09:40:37 pm »

DIR     -   ^  Great post !

I didn't know they call Letizia a "barbie" ? I read she had her nose redone, but I thought it was for medical reasons. She looks OK to me, except for her specially made platform shoes, she wears in every colour,  to make her look taller LOL.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: