Royal Gossip
August 21, 2018, 05:18:47 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THAT ring ensures Kate can never be free of the spectre of William's mother  (Read 8781 times)
The Alley Cat...
courtier

« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2010, 11:41:34 pm »

I re-watched the interviews and not once did I hear him say he loved her.  He said things like "ready to spend the rest of our lives together," "it's the right time," etc, but nothing close to love.
Lieblich
Baroness

« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2010, 11:46:07 pm »

^^ sob This is going to go well...
Kezza
Baroness

« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2010, 12:01:11 am »

I really *despise* that I am about to say this, as I had so many hopes, but William definitely takes after his father in one aspect.  There are already three people in this marriage - PW, WK, and Diana - and it's getting a bit crowded.

sob Agreed.

I just hope in a few years time we dont see Kate on TV doing an interview saying something along those lines about there being three in this marriage, because of the choice of engagement ring, and the media who wont let the Diana comparisons go. In the interview I got the feeling Kate wasnt comfortable when the topic of the ring and Diana came up.

I just dont have a good feeling about this at all, but its too late now the engagement has been announced, and the rules of the game has changed, and the press are going to go feral.

You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, which doesn't say much for you.

Lieblich
Baroness

« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2010, 12:04:43 am »

Unless something devastating about WK/Midds is revealed before the marriage, no one will get out of this in a good light.  It might take a few years, but this isn't going to go well.
Varya
Super Moderator

« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2010, 12:07:28 am »

I look forward to it, honestly she has tried SO hard for nine years, while doing absolutely nothing productive, to get that ring (and I believe she was hoping for that EXACT ring, if she had a choice)... so when she tries to say it's hard for her that she's being compared to Lady Diana, well tough! You reap what you sow!
« Last Edit: November 19, 2010, 02:23:51 am by Varya » Logged

Quotes about Waity/Waste-y Katie:
On Kate's so called career and work ethic; a coworker from Jigsaw when Kate was working said this: "A fellow staff member said: "Kate is a nice enough girl but she was never what you might call committed to the job.She never worked full-time and appeared to take an inordinate amount of time off to go jetting round the world with her boyfriend."
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2010, 12:50:46 am »

I have come to the decision of, if this is what Kate wants then let her have it.

But if she complains about the amount of work - you have had 8 years to build a work ethic. It is noone's fault then your own.
The Courtiers don't like me - who's fault is that, you have called them many things and none of them nice.
The family are not nice to me - well you have blamed them in the past too
William is cheating on me - like he has done a million times but you took him back.

She will have no sympathy from me.

Be careful what you wish for.

But back to the ring

He could have given her a NEW sapphire ring which would then commemorate Diana but celebrate their new beginning also.

http://pricegems.com/store/Images/P/2009/10/6525/6525_1.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_sv4P1JUiHqU/S-uCKdTHnhI/AAAAAAAAAtY/hEKqzF2ugJM/s400/Blue+Sapphire+Rings+2.jpg
http://ringoblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/antique-engagement-ring1.jpg
https://www.artdecodiamonds.com/images/products/2208_01.jpg
https://www.artdecodiamonds.com/images/products/2099_01.jpg
http://www.westonjewelry.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/300x/5e06319eda06f020e43594a9c230972d/w/m/wm5460i-Tacori-diamond-blue-sapphire-engagement-ring-platinum-semi-mount.jpg

Gwendolyn
Baroness

Stupor Mundi

« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2010, 12:52:14 am »

Reading about her trying to be anything like Diana makes me sick.  Grow some *bleep* self respect and be who you are!!  Unless you know you're nothing of substance.

"A still more glorious dawn awaits." --Carl Sagan
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2010, 12:57:37 am »

@ mousie the librarian  tehe
I like this one
http://ringoblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/antique-engagement-ring1.jpg
Because its basically the mirror of the Diana ring: one big stone surrounded by little ones, they just switched the gems.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2010, 01:07:12 am »

BFF2

great minds think alike, that is what I thought. That would have been the perfect compromise

Although I personally prefer the art deco ones because that is my style.

https://www.artdecodiamonds.com/images/products/2208_01.jpg  Kiss

Gwendolyn
Baroness

Stupor Mundi

« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2010, 01:21:17 am »

OMG Mousiekins, I love the last one you posted!

"A still more glorious dawn awaits." --Carl Sagan
Princess Alucard
Countess

« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2010, 01:33:28 am »

i like the Diamond surrounded by saphires. or even the first picture

Nov. 16, 2010.... Hell froze over *plays in the snow*

Varya
Super Moderator

« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2010, 02:27:12 am »

I think if she tried to get a ring that had diamonds and sapphires like his mothers, without it actually being his mothers ring, it would have looked like they were trying to hard to have her be like Diana! IMO they should have left the ring to Harry, as it went to him after his mothers death, and they should have gotten something different, something uniquely theirs!

Quotes about Waity/Waste-y Katie:
On Kate's so called career and work ethic; a coworker from Jigsaw when Kate was working said this: "A fellow staff member said: "Kate is a nice enough girl but she was never what you might call committed to the job.She never worked full-time and appeared to take an inordinate amount of time off to go jetting round the world with her boyfriend."
Wombat
Baroness

Harry's got a big gun..

« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2010, 02:31:49 am »

Kate-Horror-Queen One for the Dark Waity on her dark throne,
In the Land of Bucklebury where the Shadows lie.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them,
In the Land of Bucklebury where the Shadows lie. Kate-Horror-Queen

Giving her that ring was just plain old icky IMO.  blink

Plus what did it actually mean to Di? HM picked that ring out not Diana. And hows it going to make your dead mother involved in the whole event other than maybe that rings cursed and it'll tell Kate to kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill Camuglia?  nervous

Kate Middleton "a diabolical creature. A plastic bag blowing through the streets has more personality"
Princess Alucard
Countess

« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2010, 03:26:51 am »

runforhills   Must throw the ring into Mordor!! If you think about it there wont just be 3 people in the marriage. There will be Will, Kate, Diana, Elizabeth and Camilla. And probably charles

Kezza
Baroness

« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2010, 03:52:29 am »

I know some believe and I believe in it too, but sometimes an object can carry the energy good or bad from the previous owner and have that energy latch onto the next person who owns that very object for the very same reason's as the previous owner.

You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, which doesn't say much for you.

Wombat
Baroness

Harry's got a big gun..

« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2010, 03:57:37 am »

runforhills   Must throw the ring into Mordor!! If you think about it there wont just be 3 people in the marriage. There will be Will, Kate, Diana, Elizabeth and Camilla. And probably charles
naughty Mordor is located at Chez de Middleton, 666 Middleearth Rd, Bucklebury. Just watch out for the evil troll that answers to the name "Carole". That beast will rip your head off and piss down you neck if she catches you. Paps beware. spy

Kate Middleton "a diabolical creature. A plastic bag blowing through the streets has more personality"
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #36 on: November 19, 2010, 12:04:51 pm »

laugh laugh laugh
You ladies crack me up!
Phoeh, :eyes: possibly six ppl in on marriage!  blink (and Diana thought it was already crowded with three...ha!)
Looks like the new genration is already overbidding the old!  laugh
All because of one little ring!
But then again hollywood managed to make three movies of three hours each out of that theme so... X-Mas_rolleyes

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Princess Alucard
Countess

« Reply #37 on: November 19, 2010, 04:27:14 pm »

You know they'll make a movie about these two, but how can you span it out to be 2-3 hours long? Or oscar-worthy?

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #38 on: November 19, 2010, 04:29:26 pm »

Reading about her trying to be anything like Diana makes me sick.  Grow some *bleep* self respect and be who you are!!  Unless you know you're nothing of substance.

I'm going ot play amateur psychologist and suggest that Kate can't face herself for what she is and what she has done to get that ring. Like a lot of actresses, we know she didn't get her 'role' by actually doing anything other than what we already know. She didn't work, she didn't have any self respect, she didn't work a lick in her life. If she faced herself for who she was, she would likely have a complete breakdown and go nutters. Who wouldn't? There is a reason so many starlets drug themselves and drink to no end.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #39 on: November 19, 2010, 04:45:23 pm »

Well let's hope she doesn't pass by to many mirrors then, so she wont be confronted by herself!  tehe

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: