Royal Gossip
September 22, 2017, 05:36:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate Middleton to Ride from her Marriage in Diana's carriage  (Read 7290 times)
Lanvin Pearls
Countess

« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2011, 05:28:25 am »

Akasha  - Fergie also used that same carriage, ON HER WAY to the church, too.

Not just Diana.
sophiechloe
courtier

« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2011, 12:14:43 pm »

Quote From The Royal Wedding Website :
"There will be five horse-drawn carriages in the Carriage Procession from Westminster Abbey to Buckingham Palace. The first carriage will be the 1902 State Landau or Glass Coach carrying the Bride and the Bridegroom. The second and third carriages will be Ascot Landaus carrying the Best Man, Maid of Honour and Bridesmaids. The fourth carriage will be a Semi-State Landau carrying The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh. The fifth carriage will be a Semi-State Landau carrying The Prince of Wales, The Duchess of Cornwall and Mr and Mrs Middleton"
-

What about James? - sounds like he will be the only Middleton not in the parade - must be walking back!  - Bet he's peeved  easter-lol

I realise Ma, Pa and Pippa need to get back somehow, but just the thought of them arriving back in a Semi-State (?) Landau, waving at the people - just turns my stomach! 
The Chocolate Princess
Administrator

A chocolate a day keeps the doctor away!

« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2011, 12:35:24 pm »

What about James? - sounds like he will be the only Middleton not in the parade - must be walking back!  - Bet he's peeved  easter-lol
Maybe he could pull the carriage along with the horses! lols

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e329/The_Chocolate_Princess/James_Middleton/116.jpg

I am sure it will be the best day in Carol's life to sit in a carriage with the prince of Wales after it had been made official her daughter entered the royal family. Lips Sealed

Kate wanted to arrive in a car then leave in the carriage to show her transition from Commoner to Princess.
Then she should drive there by herself in her Audi. X-Mas_rolleyes  It would emphasize her Middleclass background better than a Jaguar Phantom. tehe

Anne-Elliot
Countess

Lady Mary Crawley

« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2011, 03:42:04 pm »

Quote From The Royal Wedding Website :
"The fifth carriage will be a Semi-State Landau carrying The Prince of Wales, The Duchess of Cornwall and Mr and Mrs Middleton"
-

I realise Ma, Pa and Pippa need to get back somehow, but just the thought of them arriving back in a Semi-State (?) Landau, waving at the people - just turns my stomach!  

I feel your pain SC!   I just can't bear the thought of that appalling woman riding back to BP in triumph - my eyes will start bleeding, I'm sure of it.  
« Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 03:44:13 pm by Anne-Elliot » Logged

Earl Grey
courtier

Last hope for the Windsors: Anne for Queen!

« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2011, 07:51:07 pm »

Barftastic. The beginning of the end of the House of Windsor.
Kuei Fei someone in the Netherlands throw a waxine light holder (there was no burning candle in it)
to the Golden Carriage in 2010.
He is now being examined by a forensic mental institution and risks severe punishment. Waity isn't worth it

The Dutch Golden Carriage:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Gouden_koets.jpg

« Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 07:58:50 pm by Earl Grey » Logged

Sometimes it takes a little child to say what we have all been thinking
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2011, 07:58:02 pm »

Thank heavens I have my Throne Up airsick bags at the ready.  The mere thought of those two riding with PC/Camilla makes me physically spent.  Somebody please throw a pie in CM's horseface.  Please?  It's unbearable right now to even ponder it.   hiss   It really is and yet that is what is going to be blasted all over the televisions for weeks.  Calgon!  Take me away!

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
sophiechloe
courtier

« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2011, 08:33:01 pm »

Calgon!  Take me away!
Can I come too please, please, please, I beg you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2011, 08:52:49 pm »

Look, at least she won't be going to the wedding in the glass carriage like Diana did and she won't be getting the couture gown and the tiara and she won't be getting the banquet and she won't be getting the things she thought she would be getting.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2011, 10:08:58 pm »

Ok.  Ok.  Calmer now.  This emotional roller-coaster ride I've chosen to take is going to be the death of me if I don't put this in perspective.  Yes, it's atrocious.  Yes, it's insane.  And, YES, it's abominably and unfairly unjust, but it is what it is and you're right, KF, she's not getting everything her wicked little heart desired.

And, I swear, my only consolation is after this farce is over, the Middletons will be kicked to the curb once and for all.  PLEEEEEEEZ, HM?huh

^^Yes, anybody can join me in my Calgon Therapy.  What else is there to do but accept and breaaaaathe.  She'll get hers.  As God is my witness, she and the whole dang, poisonous lot will get theirs.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Earl Grey
courtier

Last hope for the Windsors: Anne for Queen!

« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2011, 10:14:44 pm »

Calgon therapy? Is that an alcoholic drink?  huh

Sometimes it takes a little child to say what we have all been thinking
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2011, 10:23:34 pm »

It's a bath salts/bubbles/something that is supposed to make you lie back in the tub and all your cares and worries magically disappear.

I wonder if that's what Wasty had in the tub with her 2 gallon glass of wine, during her psyho moment via Lifetime 'based on actual events' movie? 

I'll tell ya, I'm going to have to find something to get through this carriage ride.  The wedding is what it is, but that witchy CM in the carriage with PC is another last straw for me.  Put her in a ride of her own.  It's insulting to the majestic horses that have to drag her greedy carcass even an inch.

serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2011, 11:57:10 pm »

Oh, for heavens sake, she did not want to arrive in a car, and we all know that. She didn't lie on her back for 10 years for a car ride. The Glass Coach, or the Irish State Coach was her dream ride. More than likely, that was probably William's idea.

eightball

thumbsup She would have slept with Pr.Phillip if she had to , to get that glass carriage. I don't think it was offered to her on the ride to the church.

Akasha  - Fergie also used that same carriage, ON HER WAY to the church, too.

Not just Diana.

Why is the press acting like a carriage for Kate on the way back is something special. A carriage ride back is how the British family has done it for awhile now. She's not getting the glass coach to the wedding by herself, the Queen or someone put their foot down on that on.....for some reason.  

The Middleton's and Kate don't have much decision in any of this. The Palace is deciding what is going to be done and how it will be done. I do believe Kate and Carole try to push William to request certain things but the Palace(The Queen, Pr.Charles, the Courtiers-grey men) decide in the end.

The press is really turning some of the public off, with these over exaggerated accolades for Kate &Diana comparisons.....it's like watching a new mother who claps like a seal and squeals loudly, when her child drools throw-up and tells everyone how "special" the drooling child is to have vomit drool.  bored3
« Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 12:02:06 am by serene grace » Logged

[/URL]
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2011, 11:58:18 pm »

Wouldn't it be hilarious if the horses went on a strike, refusing to move even an inch with one of the Midds in the carriage!  easter-lol
I mean the can't make them move if the horses decide to go mulish right!
There will be camera"s looking so it not as if they can't beat them into complying or any thing that would be very bad PR after all... hall-whistle

Or if the horses decide to go berserk once Waity is in the carriage!
I would actually pay to see that! laugh laugh
Like they go up, break out and speed off through the whole centre of London with Waity screaming bloody murder and clinging on the coach and that darn tiara for dear life in the landau! laugh
Looking at how many ppl are complaining about the potholes in the roads of the city, that might actually become dangerous! royalguard
I bet HM would be pissed if one of her carriages got damaged!  easter-think  TCP baking cookies

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Grace and Diana Fan
Baroness

« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2011, 03:25:16 am »

Kuei Fei someone in the Netherlands throw a waxine light holder (there was no burning candle in it)
He is now being examined by a forensic mental institution and risks severe punishment. Waity isn't worth it

OMG, That Golden Carriage is just beautiful. I love it. Plus, I like Maxima a lot as well.
Varya
Super Moderator

« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2011, 05:30:57 am »

All I can say is I hope it DOWNPOURS in the middle of their carriage ride!!! laugh

And Akasha... brilliant post, SO funny!!!  celebration laugh

Quotes about Waity/Waste-y Katie:
On Kate's so called career and work ethic; a coworker from Jigsaw when Kate was working said this: "A fellow staff member said: "Kate is a nice enough girl but she was never what you might call committed to the job.She never worked full-time and appeared to take an inordinate amount of time off to go jetting round the world with her boyfriend."
Princess Alucard
Countess

« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2011, 05:34:00 am »

DO RAIN DANCES!!!  oooh

Nov. 16, 2010.... Hell froze over *plays in the snow*

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2011, 05:36:27 am »

I've been rain-dancing four a while now. 'Hope it works.  Lightning, the works.

Grace and Diana Fan
Baroness

« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2011, 08:21:44 am »

I have a question... BackOnTopic

Did Maxima And Willem use the Golden Carriage for their wedding?
June
Duchess

« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2011, 11:03:33 am »

Why didn't alarm bells go off to William a LOT sooner. Did the Dumbo prince ever stop to think as to how Kate got to know him, or did he not care?  blink I mean, he is supposed to be the expert at stiffing out those who try to "play him", yet he hasn't twigged yet to what IMO this lot is up to?  Shocked

I'm not off-topic with this ... it popped out after reading all your fantastic posts about how pushy Kate and her mother are, demanding this and that. That takes a certain amount of hotspur and audacity, if you will. It's not the conduct of regular folk, who wouldn't dare try to make arrangements for a royal wedding. They'd just accept that when it is funded mostly by taxpayers, certain protocol must be followed.

But again, all roads lead back to the Dumbo Prince, who has given them this delusion of power.  X-Mas_rolleyes
sophiechloe
courtier

« Reply #39 on: March 24, 2011, 11:24:07 am »

Why didn't alarm bells go off to William a LOT sooner. Did the Dumbo prince ever stop to think as to how Kate got to know him, or did he not care?  blink I mean, he is supposed to be the expert at stiffing out those who try to "play him", yet he hasn't twigged yet to what IMO this lot is up to?  Shocked
  thumbsup - There are just too many coincidences for it to be fate - same subjects studied - before and during university (bet there was complete panic in the Middleton household, when he changed subjects) same university, loves to ski, gap year in Chile, flat in London even though she only worked there part-time - perhaps to be near/available to William.  What's the saying "none so blind as those that won't see" - something like that  royalguard
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: