Royal Gossip
October 23, 2017, 11:25:54 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Your Favorite Royal Movies/TV Series  (Read 6671 times)
AlisVolatPropriis
courtier

« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2012, 05:04:47 am »

Mine is Ever After as well! I used to watch rent it every weekend when I visited my father, he probably could have bought the movie 20 times for the amount of times it was rented easter-lol. I used to have the movie memorized word for word easter-lol, I haven't watched it in forever.

If someone betrays you once, it’s their fault; if they betray you twice, it’s your fault.
Eleanor Roosevelt

"It is our choices...that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities" - J. K. Rowling

Con te partirò
georgiana
Baroness

« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2012, 09:28:24 am »

The kings speech
Young victoria
The man in the iron mask
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2016, 04:17:39 pm »

Anybody see The Crown yet on Netflix?  I have no way to see it yet so please keep spoilers to a minimum.  It was supposed to start Nov 1.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2016, 07:38:32 pm »

Actually it's Nov. 4th, tomorrow. I don't think it'll be boring, I know that much.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2016, 08:16:10 pm »

^Thanks!  I got that date wrong-o.  It looks good!

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2016, 07:12:05 am »

Is it a serial?

HennyPenny
gossip insider

« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2016, 08:06:11 am »

OMG!!! Just finished ‘Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life’  ..... The revival  took me on an emotional roller coaster  that reminded me of  how much time had pasted since the show ended.  Of all the cameos that made me tear up, Sookie St.James's made weep  ... The funny thing is,  I was aware of her being in the series but when I saw Lorelei and her together it took me back 10 years. And that  made me think about my life 10 years ago, and how its has changed for best or in some cases  the worst .  Do not get me started on Emily & Lorelei's  relationship. How they were still locked in the same destructive cycle that not even Richard's death could break. I loved seeing Paris and Doyle being  grown up but still acting childish in their interaction with each other, and her need for Rory to talk her off a ledge . I will not  mutter the last four words of the series in fear of ruining someone experience. But  I will say this, the ending will leave you with  more questions than answers.. The main question I have... What will I watch now? I have seen the whole season of "The Crown" and now this... Nothing is left for 2016..  bored3 bored3
Sophie
courtier

« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2016, 10:04:24 am »

I spent yesterday afternoon watching The Crown, and it's quite good.  John Lithgow is an excellent Churchill, and if even half of it is true, I'm learning a lot about the monarchy.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: