Royal Gossip
August 24, 2017, 12:15:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monaco Rose Ball  (Read 26639 times)
lindsaymarie
royal watcher

« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2012, 05:32:19 am »

I like Charlene's hair this time. The outfits though I'm not a huge fan of.
Grace
Countess

« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2012, 11:08:32 am »

Agree,the hairstyle is nice thumbsup

serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2012, 11:09:21 am »

Yes her hair looks nice that way.

[/URL]
thtregoddess11
courtier

« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2012, 08:33:52 pm »

LOVED Caroline's outfit-I thought it went really well with the 1960s Swingin' London Rose Theme...
HATED, with a high passion, both Charlene and Charlotte's outfits.

Charlene's looked like she misplaced her dress-the one she wore would've been better for another event.
Charlotte, I was hoping was something like Amanda Bynes's dress in What a Girl Wants...you know, this one that she discovers the lining in and doctors before a big dinner? I was hoping Charlotte had a similar dress...but no.

Anyone else find it weird how Charlotte and Albert arrived together and Charlene and Caroline?

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2012, 07:13:13 pm »

It's an article from the Times but it's posted completely in Eringer new site

http://www.eringerreport.com/2012/09/uk-times-confessions-of-monaco-wife.html

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
berlin
Countess

« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2012, 11:32:15 pm »

I'd love to see the Real Housewives version of this!
Alexander
royal watcher

« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2012, 10:36:20 pm »

Makes you wonder just what Grace would think about all of it if she was still with us today.
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2012, 10:52:30 pm »

When the woman told her , eating is for wimps, I just about fell off the chair.

Monaco sounds a lot like Beverly Hills.  tehe

[/URL]
Catrina
courtier

« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2012, 05:29:58 am »

A brilliant article. It really makes you think what would happen if we really had it all, doesn't it?
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2012, 06:51:12 am »

It is certainly a brilliant idea for a reality show. Imagine, the daily life of billionaire wives. Heck, even a one of Russian oligarchs.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2012, 09:53:52 am »

Wouldn't a reality show of these women be fascinating?  For whatever reason, I can kind of see it happening in the future.  If some coffers get too low, it's an option! 

Is this in any way going to become a book?   eating cookies

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2012, 01:11:34 pm »

Brilliant idea! I bet that would sell very well, even in this economy.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
berlin
Countess

« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2013, 08:31:49 pm »

Charlotte has attended with Gad!  I wonder if they are close to engagement, if not already engaged.

http://www.gettyimages.fi/Search/Search.aspx?EventId=164629118&EditorialProduct=Entertainment
« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 08:42:32 pm by Alexandrine » Logged
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2013, 08:44:06 pm »

This time the guests are less tacky than other years. I don't understand what Charlene is wearing. Charlotte's dress is ugly and she doesn't have legs to wear it. Beatrice looks beautiful but the dress is so so.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2013, 09:30:45 pm »

http://www.newmyroyals.com/2013/03/monaco-rose-ball-2013.html
Anastasia
courtier

« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2013, 09:34:26 pm »

When I think Trashlene cannot get any worse, she alwasy surprises me. Caroline is always fine to me, but she could have made an effort dontknow it´s the 150 years of the SMB and Belle Epoque is such a beautiful theme. The decoration looks exquisite. It was made by Lagerfeld.
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2013, 09:55:16 pm »

Charlotte is so beautiful. Her boyfriend is reminding me too much of Philippe Junot, not a good vibe.

Charlene looks a hot mess, overstyled, that satin looks terrible. The shoulder piece is nice, but not sure it suits her.

Caroline actually looks nice and very happy.  flower

Albert looks happy.

Pierre is so handsome, he's beautiful.  flirt

[/URL]
berlin
Countess

« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2013, 10:04:56 pm »

This time the guests are less tacky than other years. I don't understand what Charlene is wearing. Charlotte's dress is ugly and she doesn't have legs to wear it. Beatrice looks beautiful but the dress is so so.

Yeah I noticed that.  It's a good thing and long overdue.  I wonder who had a hand in selecting the guests.

I agree serene grace.  I immediately thought Phillippe Junot upon seeing these pictures.  What's with these rich girls that need an older man to be happy.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #38 on: March 23, 2013, 10:08:00 pm »

I don't see the Junot vibe. There is no playboy quality on him. In fact I don't see what he is doing with Charlotte, they don't match at all. She seems much more superficial than him.

IMO Caroline case was on of rebellion from a mother who wanted her to marry royal/aristo blood. Charlotte doesn't need to rebel.

serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2013, 10:09:55 pm »

Charlotte's dates have always puzzled me.  bored3

[/URL]
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: