Royal Gossip
September 23, 2018, 05:43:53 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince William's bride Kate could boost wearside tourism  (Read 1829 times)
karla64
Baroness

« on: December 07, 2010, 02:13:20 pm »

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/news/local/prince_william_s_bride_kate_could_boost_wearside_tourism_1_2837286

[
benign
Duchess

« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2010, 02:57:59 pm »

Pat Fryer, 62, of Blossom Street, said: “There’s nothing new about royalty and Hetton because we’ve already got all of the connections with the Bowes-Lyon family and the Queen Mum – we’ve got a Bowes Lyon pub down there.
“As far as the royal wedding is concerned, I couldn’t care less whether they get married or not, I mean his dad managed to make a right hash of it.”
easter-lol easter-lol

thanks karla  :reindeerdance:
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2010, 03:25:38 pm »

I take it the hype isn't working out?

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Earl Grey
courtier

Last hope for the Windsors: Anne for Queen!

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2010, 02:06:18 am »

I can just see it. "To your right you see the Mahiki Mist, which the royakl couple used to leave on occassion drunk out of thier minds. Meanwhile Catherine showede her designer knickers. She is a true fashion icon."

Sometimes it takes a little child to say what we have all been thinking
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2010, 02:20:57 am »

I wonder if whether or not someone will purchase the rights to manufacture Kate's lingerie outfit and sell it in retail stores. It may actually sell well. Then it might create at least a few jobs for people.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
June
Duchess

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2010, 03:06:43 am »

I take it the hype isn't working out?

thumbsup
sigh IMO, this girl will 'boost' nothing. IMO, she'll be lucky to do the bare minimum. She's boring because, IMO, she's done nothing useful with her life, unless of course, one considers being PW's constant, er companion, being useful.  easter-think

True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2010, 09:16:55 am »

thumbsup

Totally agree. Said to MOH last night whatever you thought of Diana when it came to looks, style, charisma, elegance she had the lot. KM is just drab. She looks attractive enough on her engagement day but she looks much older than 28 - more like a woman in her 40s and she dresses the same. That dress was a lovely colour and looked very nice but it's an older woman's dress - more suited to her mother.

" Kate, Pippa and Carole Middleton seen at Manolo Blahnik today.. overheard asking if they carried shoes for cloven hooves. "
June
Duchess

« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2010, 12:44:59 pm »

I totally agree.  thumbsup

However, for me, the main thing is her mind. I perceive her to be vacuous, vapid and shallow - an empty vessel. I despise people who don't use their minds, when they have the potential to do so. Everyone who is capable should try to improve their mind. Kate has had more opportunities than most people on earth and yet, chose to do nothing. By reason, I cannot respect her.

Kate has done nothing for me to change my mind about her, since the engagement.  snob To my mind, she represents nothing of substance.

Sorry if that sounds harsh ... she won't be able to hide IMO her vapid mind and interests for too long, though. Once she's exposed, the criticism will be overwhelming.  runforhills William is delusional, IMO.  Embarrassed

To those of us who live in the real world, the core of Kate is obvious, IMO. Just like IMO, she won't grow a work ethic overnight, IMO she won't suddenly grow an intellect, either. Anyone who is intelligent and/or who has substance, would never have been able to withstand the life she has held for the past 6 years, or whenever it was that she finished uni. Since then, IMO, her mind has been as mouldy as an 6 year-old loaf of bread.  hall-whistle
« Last Edit: December 10, 2010, 12:50:17 pm by June » Logged
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2010, 04:54:53 pm »

That dress was a lovely colour and looked very nice but it's an older woman's dress - more suited to her mother.

It's Kate trying to be respectable and a young lady now.

As for her personality, well, it's pretty much set now with next to no chance for a change, a fundamental change, to be made. She's a hopeless case.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: