Royal Gossip
December 15, 2017, 04:09:18 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Thinga Kate Should Remember  (Read 4128 times)
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2010, 02:04:16 pm »

OMG!
I'm so glad you're back wombie  BFF2
I really missed your sarcastic wit!
Very good tips!
nr6 is very funny!

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
MOSAIC
Duchess

« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2010, 02:57:36 pm »

Just one suggestion (no, not that one!!)

1.  Learn how to get out of a car gracefully so that we don't get to see whether you're wearing pants, or not wearing pants. 
kahena
courtier

« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2010, 08:28:26 pm »

Just one suggestion (no, not that one!!)

1.  Learn how to get out of a car gracefully so that we don't get to see whether you're wearing pants, or not wearing pants. 

lols lols lols lols lols Priceless ! Her Royal Crotchness !  laugh laugh

"For money has been the ruin of many and has misled the minds of Kings". (Ecclesiacticus 8, Verse 2)

"The LORD God said to the serpent, "Because you have done this, Cursed are you more than all cattle, And more than every beast of the field; On your belly you will go, And dust you will eat All the days of your life; And I will put enmity Between you and the woman, And between your seed and her seed; He shall bruise you on the head, And you shall bruise him on the heel."
(Genesis 3:15 )
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2010, 08:51:26 pm »

5. Stop wearing dresses with plunging necklines. You don't have big enough breasts to pull it off.

Good one.

1) Don't wear anything that shows your body and makes you look like a starlet. Men treat you the way you dress
2) There will be photos of you in lingerie splashed all over the place, be prepared for smirks from women and leering from men
3) Do NOT give a death stare to women in the ballroom, their rank is higher than yours and it could have serious repercussions
4) Do not cheat, your reputation is bad enough
5) Pray nightly that former boyfriends don't talk
6) Learn to deal with the insults Philip will throw your way
7) You are going to be a princess, learn how to actually act like one quickly

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: