Royal Gossip
December 15, 2017, 03:58:03 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Thinga Kate Should Remember  (Read 4127 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

« on: November 17, 2010, 04:14:10 pm »

1) No more complaining.
2) Your work life is just beginning, not ending.
3) You campaigned for this.
4) You will have to get it right, you have had ten years to prepare.
5) The ring isn't the end, it is the beginning of a lifetime of dedication.
6) You will have to work twice as at first to prove yourself.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Penelope
gossip insider

« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2010, 04:33:07 pm »

Plus

a) Your family are not Royalty.
b) There are going to be hundreds of thousands of people who will not curtsey to you.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2010, 04:37:44 pm »

1) You are walking into a viper's nest of enemies, the people who you insulted readily enough when you lost William the first time around
2) Those lingerie photos will haunt you the rest of your life
3) If you make a fool of yourself on a state occasion, you will get blasted
4) You owe the press for everything you have
5) You have no business expecting respect or genuine homage
6) It's not the stuff that's being publsihed in the DM or tabloids that you should be paying attention to, but what ISN"T being published that should worry you
7) The Court will break your back with engagements
Cool Whine about being unable to have had a career, expect crucifixion
9) Be prepared to make speeches to people who have worked decades

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
benign
Duchess

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2010, 04:47:06 pm »

dont try to be another Fergie.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2010, 05:37:58 pm »

lot's of good tip's ladies!
let's hope she reads them because it will be rough!

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2010, 05:53:13 pm »

Well, at this point I do not think she will care.

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2010, 06:36:00 pm »

Probably not right now

but she will in the future I've seen this happening with other CPs just wait

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2010, 07:07:11 pm »

Really? There have been problems for them? I knw all about Masako.

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2010, 07:28:13 pm »

not exactly but if you follow boards about royalty you can observe that they are read by the royals and the press

I can see Kate (the Catherine business is getting on my nerves   runforhills) reading boards to see what they think about her not very long from now hall-whistle

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2010, 07:30:50 pm »

I do'nt think she'll have time for that. Chances are she'll be breaking her back working engagements and dealing with the animosity from courtiers.

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2010, 07:36:15 pm »

we'll see but she will want to see what the royal watchers say, maybe not in the honeymoon period with the press but later I'm sure she will

I even think that she has already been in boards  sly and she wouldn't be the first royal to do so

And is she going to start working as a royal when she marries? I'm not so sure about that, every press release is saying that they will continue to live in Wales, I think that they plan to live as they did until now  bignono they are going to lose the chance to make Kate lovable to the british public, I'm so bored of royals trying to live like normal people  bored3
« Last Edit: November 17, 2010, 07:41:28 pm by Alexandrine » Logged

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2010, 07:45:41 pm »

^yep me too.
sorry to burst the bubble my dear Royals but:
YOU ARE NOT ORDINARY PPL! stop acting as if you are!

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kezza
Baroness

« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2010, 11:21:08 pm »

I expect some teething problems for her but I think she should remember to listen, learn and keep a level head on this.

You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, which doesn't say much for you.

kahena
courtier

« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2010, 11:46:23 pm »

Never forget that you are contempted by the half of the country and that the people has a good memory. You don't impress anyone and no matter all the efforts you could do in the future, they will always be tainted with the suspicion of that shameless social-climbing of you and your family, which has nothing to do with honest ambition to create one's own business and develop it by honest means, success is good when it's deserved. James Whittaker said it : you don't deserve that hype. Never ever forget that. Good luck.

"For money has been the ruin of many and has misled the minds of Kings". (Ecclesiacticus 8, Verse 2)

"The LORD God said to the serpent, "Because you have done this, Cursed are you more than all cattle, And more than every beast of the field; On your belly you will go, And dust you will eat All the days of your life; And I will put enmity Between you and the woman, And between your seed and her seed; He shall bruise you on the head, And you shall bruise him on the heel."
(Genesis 3:15 )
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2010, 11:53:06 pm »

What a beautiful speech, Kahena  sob 'applause'
I nearly cried!
You should mail it to Harry so he can read it out loud at the wedding! flirt  easter-lol

Gwendolyn
Baroness

Stupor Mundi

« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2010, 04:26:53 am »

1)  You have been given a tremendous opportunity to make positive change in the world.  Prince William may be marrying for love and comfort, instead of having searched for a bride as though he were conducting a job interview, but that doesn't mean you don't have a MASSIVE job to do.  You don't get a year or two of relative peace to get used to being on the world's stage.  JUMP IN HEAD FIRST and show the people why the monarchy is not the powerless, antiquated symbol of born, undeserved privilege that more and more people are taking it to be.  Show people you're worth it, and more than that, try to give a damn.  You don't deserve what you've been given if you continue with this blasee attitude toward helping others.

There is no #2.

"A still more glorious dawn awaits." --Carl Sagan
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2010, 12:38:00 pm »

'applause'
This is really touching, you know! 'wipes away a tear'
let's hope she takes the advise to heart!

The Alley Cat...
courtier

« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2010, 11:52:20 pm »

The Average American only cares about your imminent marriage because William is Diana's son.  You now wear Diana's ring which many may believe to be a sweet gesture, but it's a subliminal message of the pressure you are now under.  You wanted to be the next Diana, and that means taking all the love and the *despise*.  You'll have to work harder to prove you are your own woman more so than that comment you made in your interview. Without the American audience, you are nothing.  So learn to be something other than a Diana fan.
kahena
courtier

« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2010, 10:52:26 am »

What a beautiful speech, Kahena  sob 'applause'
I nearly cried!
You should mail it to Harry so he can read it out loud at the wedding! flirt  easter-lol

Thanks darling ! You're welcome !

lips
Kahena

"For money has been the ruin of many and has misled the minds of Kings". (Ecclesiacticus 8, Verse 2)

"The LORD God said to the serpent, "Because you have done this, Cursed are you more than all cattle, And more than every beast of the field; On your belly you will go, And dust you will eat All the days of your life; And I will put enmity Between you and the woman, And between your seed and her seed; He shall bruise you on the head, And you shall bruise him on the heel."
(Genesis 3:15 )
Wombat
Baroness

Harry's got a big gun..

« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2010, 11:37:30 am »

Excellent tidbits of advice peeps.

What can I tell Kate to do? [thinks to herself "Don't say go jump off a cliff because that's too obvious"] easter-think

Oh I know..

1. Always have clean armpits.
2. Gain some weight.
3. Ditch your media-whoring family.
4. If he calls out someone else's name while your having sex with him it's probably not a good thing.
5. Stop wearing dresses with plunging necklines. You don't have big enough breasts to pull it off.
6. and for gods sake..do something with that hair! You're joining a family who love horses and at the moment your head looks like ones arse.

Cool

Kate Middleton "a diabolical creature. A plastic bag blowing through the streets has more personality"
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: