Royal Gossip
November 20, 2017, 06:51:31 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 42   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Introduce yourself here "Hello my name is..."  (Read 212060 times)
The Chocolate Princess
Administrator

A chocolate a day keeps the doctor away!

« on: November 17, 2010, 01:41:19 am »

welcome4 everybody  Hi 

You can use this topic to introduce yourself if you don't want to open a new topic for yourself. BFF2

Don't worry we don't bite.
 However Spooky and akasha might nibble a bit easter-lol ...depending on your name

Happy posting!!
Your forum admin
« Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 03:34:48 pm by The Chocolate Princess » Logged

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2010, 02:36:38 am »

Hey!
I resent that!  snob
I only want to nibble a bit @ Harry!  hall-whistle easter-wink  tehe legs sigh

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
kahena
courtier

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2010, 09:13:52 am »

Quote from: kahena on Today at 01:27:56 AM

Hellooooo everyone ! I'm back again !

I was on the other forum, where I didn't post so much due to censorship and utterly revolting political correctnes, and I missed the Royal Truth forum so much !

So happy to see you again, my dears ! I'm litterally jumping on my chair : here at last, here at last, a place to breathe some fresh "anti-Kate" air... Ok, it's a bit exaggerated... Childish enthusiasm ? I don't mind !

With love, Kahena

lips

"For money has been the ruin of many and has misled the minds of Kings". (Ecclesiacticus 8, Verse 2)

"The LORD God said to the serpent, "Because you have done this, Cursed are you more than all cattle, And more than every beast of the field; On your belly you will go, And dust you will eat All the days of your life; And I will put enmity Between you and the woman, And between your seed and her seed; He shall bruise you on the head, And you shall bruise him on the heel."
(Genesis 3:15 )
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2010, 09:38:47 pm »

welcome, good to see you again!  Kiss

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Gwendolyn
Baroness

Stupor Mundi

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2010, 04:18:04 am »

Chocolate Princess, I just wanted to take a quick moment to thank you for creating this forum.  Although I'm not "anti-Kate," I did miss having a forum on which I could voice my honest opinions.  The Royal Truth forum was refreshing and also sad to lose.  So, thank you, and if I can help the cause in any way, I'm only too happy to do so.

"A still more glorious dawn awaits." --Carl Sagan
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2010, 12:35:19 pm »

Really that would be so cool! thumbsup Kiss
TCP is rather overwhelmed at the moment, she didn't think it would be that time consuming to be an admin... tehe
Send her a PM

Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2010, 02:08:00 pm »

hello I like it here people seem more on the same wave length and respectful without childish insults like in other sites.I hope this place becomes very popular and the press sees what real honest comments from real people are about. thumbsup

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
The Chocolate Princess
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2010, 02:22:15 pm »

welcome2  Magnolia BFF2 happy posting! I hope we will always keep this great forum spirit!  Spooky-bat

------

urwelcome Gwen  lips
It really is time-consuming and I can hardly keep up with the posting next to the additional admin stuff run

Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2010, 05:33:27 pm »

thankyou The Chocolate Princess I think people are hungry for a site like this. You can type away without  feeling like the you are in school and the mods are the bullies screaming like in other sites out there. 
:}

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2010, 08:28:13 pm »

A very big  welcome6 from me as well Magnolia!
Have fun reading and posting   Spooky-bat
 Kiss

PS, thanks for the compliment 'bout the forum attitude! thankyou
We are a very relaxed group in here we don't feel the need to bash other members just because we have another opinion about a certain topic!  easter-wink
My personal forum motto describes it all: bash Kate, not other members!  tehe  thumbsup

Peace and happiness!
Akasha

Chloe
gossip insider

« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2010, 10:03:21 pm »

Yes, thanks to TCP and your team and you have done a great job!

Hello, Magnolia (For Eeeeever) !!!!  :reindeerdance: Spooky-bat ;-)

Hello to everyone and particularly to: Byechoc, Earl Grey, Wombie Wombat (the Australian legend!), SG, KF, Mia, SF.

Where is Sir Octopi Knight?!! He isn’t mourning Paul, is he? He is the only one who could possibly understand me and my "Magnolia (For Eeeever!!)".  :sad:
Byechoc
Countess

Nothing happens by accident. everything was a ....

« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2010, 01:28:38 pm »

Hello to everyone and particularly to: Byechoc, Earl Grey, Wombie Wombat (the Australian legend!), SG, KF, Mia, SF.

Where is Sir Octopi Knight?!! He isn’t mourning Paul, is he? He is the only one who could possibly understand me and my "Magnolia (For Eeeever!!)".  :sad:
Hello Cloe!!!!  celebration

Sir Octopi Knight?!!  dontknow

Hello everyone!!!  TCP baking cookies I'm Byechoc.... wellduh i thought we have to say our real names!!!! easter-think

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
Scarlet Flowers
courtier

Just when you thought they weren't any sillier...

« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2010, 05:08:39 pm »

Hello, Magnolia.  Welcome to the forum.

Nice to see you, Chloe. BFF2

"They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept but one; they promised to take our land, and they took it."--Anonymous Indian

From the highly reccommended book Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee.
spookyboo
courtier

Long live HRH King Henry IX

« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2010, 12:00:06 am »

hello Magnolia & Chloe Welcome!!!  

As for SOK, we could use some male input maybe he's a bit intemidated?   easter-lol

Loyal Harry-ite#8
The Chocolate Princess
Administrator

« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2010, 03:24:58 am »

Hello everyone!!!  TCP baking cookies I'm Byechoc.... wellduh i thought we have to say our real names!!!! easter-think
NO! oooh Do not disclose your real name!! If you have developed a close friendship over the months with a poster then MAYBE your first name.
Posts will be edited in which members give any kind of important personal information, like their real name, employer, address -even email address. This is for your own safety! BFF2 There are crazy people out there trying to get this information. And yes that all happened of members posting that information on blogs. (FYI those members aren't welcome here)

Where is Sir Octopi Knight?!! He isn’t mourning Paul, is he?
Silly octopus was only good for sushi since his next to last prediction hiss In the end even the players believed in him bignono -talk about self-fulfilling prophecies sob

Earth Angel
Countess

Can you imagine a time when the truth ran free ...

« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2010, 04:32:51 am »

sorry for hijacking Jacque's thread and thankyou for taking the time and energy to provide this forum for people. I've just become totally disillusioned with this entire wedding and the other forum is like being back in high school with some nuances of the twilight zone. The magic is gone and they're just ordinary these days. Anyhow, maybe I'll get my appreciation for the monarchy back and will have more to offer here.  cold
« Last Edit: December 09, 2010, 04:39:35 am by Earth Angel » Logged

"The searching-out and thorough investigation of truth ought to be the primary study of man." ~ Cicero
"The way to gain a good reputation, is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear" ~ Socrates
"During times of universal deceit telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act". ~ George Orwell
"On the road from the City of Skepticism, I had to pass through the Valley of Ambiguity". ~ Adam Smith

*All posts are my opinion, based on what I know to be true at the time of the post, unless otherwise specified. All intents and purposes are free; no ill will or maliciousness involved*
June
Duchess

« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2010, 05:16:02 am »

It's regrettable, but I fear that things will only get worse.  Lips Sealed
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2010, 09:50:27 am »

aww Ladies thanks for the friendly welcome. hugs xx   Kiss

Chloe
gossip insider

« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2010, 01:12:14 am »

Magnolias Fureveerrrr !!!   :reindeerdance: Sorry, can’t help.  I love your username.  You do know that, don’t you⁈ easter-wink 

Where is Sir Octopi Knight?!! He isn’t mourning Paul, is he?
Silly octopus was only good for sushi since his next to last prediction hiss In the end even the players believed in him bignono -talk about self-fulfilling prophecies sob

LOL

Hey, your team did it great! 

I remember reading the IHT & other newspapers on the plane....... I was like I’ve got some ideas to go back into such a country!
The IHT was actually really praising the German team as being the only hope for Europe.   ;-) (I still got the article if you want)
Some people (I know at least one who has) earn(ed) a lot of buck from Paul!!

Nice to see you too Spookyboo, SF & Byechoc !  Hi
Byechoc, yeah.  SOK where is he?

BTW, hello June !
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2010, 06:45:43 pm »

Magnolias Fureveerrrr !!!   :reindeerdance: Sorry, can’t help.  I love your username.  You do know that, don’t you⁈ easter-wink 
Yes I do. -lol-.    flower

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 42   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: