Royal Gossip
May 24, 2017, 08:47:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Poll
Question: what is the worst scandal harry has been involved in?
vegas naked pictures
nazi fancy dress
racist video
the scandal of cheating whilst at eton
guy pelly and the cannabis

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry: Random Chat Part XI  (Read 76077 times)
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #520 on: November 19, 2015, 11:50:39 pm »

It's not Harry that has the Garter, though, or a London apartment  done up at vast expense, or a country home, ditto. Harry hasn't even got a Royal Colonelcy yet, (so he can ride at the Trooping of the Colour.) William's been given plenty of favours, IMO.
Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #521 on: November 20, 2015, 12:12:57 am »

William only has those favours by right of birth, not by right of merit, one of the many injustices of the BRF. Succession to the throne should fall to the one best suited to rule, not who was born first. Angry

I will say this. It seems the Windsors have a long standing family history that the second son is the one to inherit, it's happened more than once now in their history, and those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 12:16:38 am by Mandosiel » Logged
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #522 on: November 20, 2015, 07:26:50 am »

I do find that interesting how that family hasn't had a smooth succession; brothers inheriting and oddly, HM is the most recent Sovereign to inherit via direct line and that is only because her uncle abdicated. Then of course, there are those who think Charles should be skipped over. AS for Harry, I wonder if HM is showing him more favor because she would like to have William quietly removed under one pretext or another.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #523 on: November 20, 2015, 03:22:03 pm »

William will not be that easy to replace because even if he abdicates there are 2 heirs that should be difficult to remove. and between Charles and Randy - Charles is the better option anyways. His only sin is adultery and marrying the homewrecker.unlike his brother who is allegedly involved with alleged pedofiles.
livylivy
Countess

« Reply #524 on: November 20, 2015, 07:32:48 pm »

William is not so keen on becoming king and his kids are kept so off the limelightb that i think they won' t feel at ease in this role either
sandy
Princess

« Reply #525 on: November 21, 2015, 11:21:16 pm »

William will not be that easy to replace because even if he abdicates there are 2 heirs that should be difficult to remove. and between Charles and Randy - Charles is the better option anyways. His only sin is adultery and marrying the homewrecker.unlike his brother who is allegedly involved with alleged pedofiles.

To be honest I am not thrilled with either Will or Charles as monarchs. I hope George is an improvement but I'm not optimistic.  Charles also IMO used a young woman so he'd have the heirs. He and William are both "precious" but in different ways.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #526 on: November 22, 2015, 01:41:06 pm »

PRINCE Harry has a buff new bod — thanks to a fitness regime that kicks off with early-morning sex.

The beefy 31-year-old has been training with gym guru Russell Bateman, founder of celebrity favourite Skinny *female dog* Collective.

Russell, 35, gets his clients — including Harry’s pal Ellie Goulding, 28 — to take part in “animal” exercises including crawling and wrestling each other.

He also advises protein shakes and lots of sex.

Harry also drinks muscle recovery aids to get his 6ft 2in body in tip-top shape.

A friend said: “He’s been working really hard and it’s paid off. He’s looking hot.”
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/6756862/Prince-Harry-has-a-buff-new-body.html

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #527 on: November 22, 2015, 05:01:23 pm »

This article is ridiculous, wtf?!? huh
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #528 on: November 22, 2015, 06:38:49 pm »

there is a new rumored gf on tumblr so maybe he gets the workout anf the early morning sex ... per  gym instructor's recommendation  Cool
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #529 on: November 22, 2015, 07:30:58 pm »

The article sounds tacky. I'm not going to waste my time reading it. Did this rumoured gf slobber herself over him in some club? It seems whenever he has a gf it's normally a girl that he chats to in a club/restaurant and then leaves alone only to have reports that they were making out and such.  eating cookies

Keep Calm and Carry On
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #530 on: November 22, 2015, 08:22:45 pm »

seems it was a prank.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2015, 08:27:41 pm by Ariel » Logged
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #531 on: November 22, 2015, 09:00:08 pm »

Yeah it started on user sam the anons there like to stir the pot 2 weeks ago he was chatting up a Russian model on IG.They like doing stuff like running around on Royal forums then go run back to user sam  moan and groan about whats being said. Go on usere sam with a Anon ask guess what i just saw on harry's IG get tumblr worked up saga continues  . One of them problem here right now looking to report back.

@ the exercise routine only 4 of them sounds good  thumbsup
« Last Edit: November 22, 2015, 09:08:05 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #532 on: November 22, 2015, 09:36:40 pm »

^I got lost  laugh Who is Sam?

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #533 on: November 22, 2015, 09:42:56 pm »

user-sam that's the name of the tumblr . Her anons go there and do pranks to work up tumblr on Harry's love life

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #534 on: November 22, 2015, 10:56:10 pm »

I imagined it was something about tumblr but got confused  thankyou

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
michelle0187
courtier

« Reply #535 on: November 23, 2015, 12:23:03 am »

there is a new rumored gf on tumblr so maybe he gets the workout anf the early morning sex ... per  gym instructor's recommendation  Cool
Turns out the rumor gf has a fiance and it's not harry
michelle0187
courtier

« Reply #536 on: November 23, 2015, 12:28:39 am »

PRINCE Harry has a buff new bod — thanks to a fitness regime that kicks off with early-morning sex.

The beefy 31-year-old has been training with gym guru Russell Bateman, founder of celebrity favourite Skinny *female dog* Collective.

Russell, 35, gets his clients — including Harry’s pal Ellie Goulding, 28 — to take part in “animal” exercises including crawling and wrestling each other.

He also advises protein shakes and lots of sex.

Harry also drinks muscle recovery aids to get his 6ft 2in body in tip-top shape.

A friend said: “He’s been working really hard and it’s paid off. He’s looking hot.”
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/6756862/Prince-Harry-has-a-buff-new-body.html

I thought his friends said he was getting fat from beer drinking and grew the beard to hide his double chin. Now they say he's on some regimen of no alcohol and looking hot.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #537 on: November 23, 2015, 12:42:02 am »

^ do not double post please!

michelle0187
courtier

« Reply #538 on: November 23, 2015, 01:11:57 am »

Sorry
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #539 on: November 29, 2015, 12:46:12 am »

True grit of Harry's heroine: War veteran who completed 1,000-mile trek with injured leg posts defiant pictures after having her limb amputated... and has been contacted daily by 'awestruck' Prince

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3337818/True-grit-Harry-s-heroine-War-veteran-completed-1-000-mile-trek-injured-leg-posts-defiant-pictures-having-limb-amputated-contacted-daily-awestruck-Prince.html#ixzz3spx5cAXy
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: