Royal Gossip
January 23, 2019, 06:41:52 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FBI to reopen case against sex offender friend of Prince Andrew  (Read 3390 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

« on: March 06, 2011, 03:22:24 am »

FBI to reopen case against sex offender friend of Prince Andrew: Duke may be forced to claim diplomatic immunity to avoid questioning

The FBI is to reopen its investigation into disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein following Mail on Sunday revelations about his sexual exploitation of teenage girls and his links with high-profile individuals, including Prince Andrew.

The Bureau wants to interview Esptein’s former personal ‘masseuse’, Virginia Roberts, after she revealed last week that she was recruited as Epstein’s sex slave when she was just 15.

Last night, in an exclusive interview with The Mail on Sunday, Virginia confirmed she will fully co-operate with the new investigation, which could have serious implications for Epstein and embarrass Prince Andrew, who she met on three occasions.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1363431/FBI-reopen-case-Prince-Andrews-sex-offender-friend-Duke-claim-diplomatic-immunity-avoid-quiz.html#ixzz1FmncGXUk

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Earth Angel
Countess

Can you imagine a time when the truth ran free ...

« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2011, 03:37:23 am »

The best thing Andrew could do to redeem himself is to fully cooperate with the FBI. Unless of course he's got something pertaining to this situation that he'd rather keep hidden. ...

"The searching-out and thorough investigation of truth ought to be the primary study of man." ~ Cicero
"The way to gain a good reputation, is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear" ~ Socrates
"During times of universal deceit telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act". ~ George Orwell
"On the road from the City of Skepticism, I had to pass through the Valley of Ambiguity". ~ Adam Smith

*All posts are my opinion, based on what I know to be true at the time of the post, unless otherwise specified. All intents and purposes are free; no ill will or maliciousness involved*
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2011, 03:44:49 am »

If Andrew invokes diplomatic immunity, it will get him dragged before Parliament and stripped of his title, no matter what HM does to try to save him. There is no FREAKING WAY that Andrew will get away with this. Just...no...way.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2011, 05:45:04 am »

KF this is the guy that got away with running somebody over in his car in front of witness.  I doubt PA will see his title stripped let alone any legal action taken. IMO
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2011, 06:50:58 am »

If he doesn't cooperate wth the FBI, it'll damage future relations with the US.

Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2011, 07:52:20 am »

How come Middleton's uncle got away with it and he bragged about his pimping young girls there was no investigation about it.

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2011, 02:13:02 pm »

Because in UG's case the evidence was illegally acquired, the reporters who did it are after all civilians not police..they probably are doing some investigations but you know how long those can take...

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2011, 02:41:23 pm »

If he doesn't cooperate wth the FBI, it'll damage future relations with the US.

That's undeniably true, KF.  The writer is correct and I will be shocked if PA doesn't cooperate.  The US will not allow him into the States if he refuses or uses diplomatic immunity.  The FBI falls out of that cloak of protection.  My gut tells me the FBI will uncover a great many things and it would be politically unwise (to put it mildly) to NOT divulge everything.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2011, 04:52:38 pm »

One thing I do know about the police, is that if you cooperate and make their job easy, they will actually work WITH you at giving you a lighter sentence, or the benefit of the doubt. If you don't, they will make your life difficult. How could Andrew NOT KNOW? He's so well traveled and informed, I am more than sure that he knew. On one hand, he has moved in a set where the women are a lot 'faster' so to speak, but on the other, he HAD to have known about the conviction. He HAD to have known that something was 'up' and something smelled. If Andrew doesn't cooperate, I am more than sure that he will be banned from the country and likely even charged/convicted in absentia, which has happened (Roman Polanski), with the result that if he enters the country, he will be arrested upon arrival.

Earth Angel
Countess

« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2011, 06:47:47 pm »

Andrew hasn't been accused of a crime let alone charged with one. Let's not make this sound worse than it already is.  And considering Bill Clinton did commit a reprehensible act, lied to the entire country on national TV, and is still respected by the upper eschelons of society, I don't think Andrew should be compared to Polanski. Also. Katie Couric and other noteworthy people were at the dinner party @ Epstein's in December. You can't assume they're all perverts, imo.

"The searching-out and thorough investigation of truth ought to be the primary study of man." ~ Cicero
"The way to gain a good reputation, is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear" ~ Socrates
"During times of universal deceit telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act". ~ George Orwell
"On the road from the City of Skepticism, I had to pass through the Valley of Ambiguity". ~ Adam Smith

*All posts are my opinion, based on what I know to be true at the time of the post, unless otherwise specified. All intents and purposes are free; no ill will or maliciousness involved*
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2011, 10:02:28 pm »

Excellent point, but the fact that Epstein was a convicted felon, surely should have rung some alarm bells? In that set, everyone knows everything about everyone, little is fully hidden. The sex conviction tells anyone anything they need to know.

Earth Angel
Countess

« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2011, 10:10:08 pm »

^^^ I'm not excusing the continued association with Epstein as acceptable, as I deem it "improper". Yet I do know Epstien actually hired his own investigators to tie up loose ends. I just don't think some of his associates knew the extent of his perversions.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2011, 10:16:54 pm »

You're right there.

Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2011, 01:03:50 am »

No matter what the case may be PA represents England he had no business NONE to hang out with a conviced Sex offender period!
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2011, 02:33:04 am »

If nothing else, PA should take a leave of absence, of his own accord, until the investigations are completed.  It's the manly thing to do.  He's behaving like a spoiled brat which is almost more unattractive than the allegations. 

You are absolutely right, Nighthawk, he had no business hanging out with sex offenders at all, and this whole business with the pool parties and special favors, etc.  What a list. 

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2011, 02:46:06 am »

Because in UG's case the evidence was illegally acquired, the reporters who did it are after all civilians not police..they probably are doing some investigations but you know how long those can take...
What a shame it wasn't a real cop undercover  to catch him it took a reporter to expose him though.

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2011, 02:47:32 am »

I am hopeful that the press keeps it up and doesn't stop.

Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2011, 03:03:15 pm »

The FBI Could Be Hot On Prince Andrew’s Tail
http://wakeywakeynews.com/30533/the-fbi-could-be-hot-on-prince-andrews-tail
The Prince is very likely to be called to court by a US lawyer who is being sued by his billionaire friend of more than ten years, Epstein in Florida, and may well find himself being interviewed by FBI agent’s who have re-opened an original investigation in Epstein’s sex massages with underage girls…

Prince Andrew’s mother, Queen Elizabeth, has also made it quite clear that she will not allow her son to use his Royal status as a means to avoid, what could prove to be very embarrassing questions.

One Royal aide said:

“The Duke of York does not have diplomatic immunity and it would be wrong for him to expect his mother to pull diplomatic strings to get him off the hook.

“He will have no option but to stand down if he finds himself in the witness box on oath in a trial or hearing.

“His position will be impossible.”

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: