Royal Gossip
April 20, 2019, 09:50:50 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: London streets to be closed until 11pm on the 29th  (Read 1704 times)
True Brit
Duchess

« on: March 11, 2011, 10:08:19 pm »

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/article-23930700-road-closures-for-royal-wedding-will-keep-traffic-off-the-streets-until-11pm.do

Just read the comments.

" Kate, Pippa and Carole Middleton seen at Manolo Blahnik today.. overheard asking if they carried shoes for cloven hooves. "
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2011, 01:38:01 am »

How ridiculous especially on a friday night.What if people have to get to the hospitals because of an emegerncy or some serious event what a dumb stupid hassle this wedding is creating. thumbsdown

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2011, 02:40:23 am »

Too bad the idiots couldn't wait until at least summer. You know, like the coutiers suggested? This is all Kate, but William is being her doormat enabler.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2011, 04:44:16 am »

Lame!!! no wonder this is costing tax payers money   thumbsdown
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2011, 04:52:34 am »

I wonder how much this will cost in regards ot disrupted business routines and people having to find a detour.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
The Alley Cat...
courtier

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2011, 05:17:28 am »

Well Friday's are the beginning of the weekend for many shops and businesses, and with everyone at the square for the wedding will take away their revenue.  Then there are those who are only open on weekdays, and they too will lose out because of Kate.  I am not familiar with the retail scene in London, however I do have friends that work at stores which will be affected.  I bet they're going to come in under their sales goals that night.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2011, 05:24:19 am »

I can also only wonder if whether or not shops are worried about shoplifters too, since if there are large crowds, there is an increased chance of pilfering.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: