Royal Gossip
December 11, 2018, 10:50:55 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: UN turns up the heat on Prince Andrew over political prisoner held by 'friend'  (Read 1069 times)
Nighthawk
Princess

« on: March 11, 2011, 12:33:00 am »

Now UN turns up the heat on Prince Andrew over political prisoner held by his 'friend'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1365159/UN-turns-heat-Prince-Andrew-political-prisoner-held-friend.html#ixzz1GFLDjLuj
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2011, 01:01:26 am »

oh dear it's getting rather hot in there andy!
not looking good my dear man!
now even the UN are meddling in this mess as well...

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2011, 01:07:38 am »

I freely admit I dislike the UN intensely, but really, they are right on this one. Looks like since day one of that engagement, the entire RF is being swamped with scandal after scandal after scandal.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Anne-Elliot
Countess

Lady Mary Crawley

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2011, 11:12:36 am »

Looks like since day one of that engagement, the entire RF is being swamped with scandal after scandal after scandal.

Yes, the fates/Gods are not happy about this union.  Storm clouds are gathering!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: