Royal Gossip
April 20, 2019, 09:47:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Right royal pains in the bum  (Read 993 times)
Nighthawk
Princess

« on: March 10, 2011, 10:45:03 pm »

Right royal pains in the bum
http://www.townsvillebulletin.com.au/article/2011/03/11/214351_rude_bloke.html
The royal family? They can all go and get a mullet up them as far as I'm concerned, every last one of the elitist, chinless, inbred dribblers. Complete and utter dickheads to a man (and woman).

Actually, I don't have that much against these latest ones young Harry seems like he might be a bit of fun on a big night out, but the rest of them? An unholy shower of bastards.

And I don't see how even the most ardent royalist (and they're enough to give a turd the shits just on their own) can possibly think Prince Charles is the goods.

This is a bloke who not only talks to trees but (on a tapped phone) declared to Camilla Parker-Bowles that he fervently wished he was one of her tampons, a concept so bizarre and revolting it's a wonder she didn't grant him his heart's desire and bin him on the spot.

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2011, 11:15:34 pm »

Ouch!
That guy is nasty! And he attacks on mostly personal level  bignono

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2011, 12:43:14 am »

If I were Charles, I would renounce my rights and give the sorry little ingrates all the William and Kate they want. Then, when William and Kate make a mess of it, Charles can sit back and laugh. That stupid conversation was over a DECADE, almost two ago and they are still harping on it?

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
June
Duchess

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2011, 06:33:20 am »

Another Australian paper ... like I said, we are pretty brutal, and at times uncouth  ...  hall-whistle

I'm not really proud of it actually, and I do know the difference, because I have travelled.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: