Royal Gossip
November 25, 2017, 01:52:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Royal Gossip *lounge*  (Read 36237 times)
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #200 on: September 15, 2014, 03:30:08 am »

Fly, I have been to a Melting Pot restaurant.  I thought it was a bit pricey but oh so worth it!!

I haven't played since I stopped
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #201 on: September 15, 2014, 03:33:24 am »

I love Melting Pot - but yeah - pricey - sometime they give out coupons though - we got one for free desserts -
terrajoule
Baroness

Space. The final frontier...

« Reply #202 on: October 06, 2014, 07:00:47 am »

Waiting for something (spectacular?) to  happen. bored3 Till then. *picks up a mystery/ crime novel and a drink*   nighty X-Mas_good-night

I am a collection of dismantled almosts. -Anne Sexton, from A Self-Portrait In Letters
FutureDuchessofSussex2015
gossip insider

« Reply #203 on: April 25, 2015, 11:58:16 pm »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3054029/Cheeky-necklace-charm-enables-commoners-predict-future-King-marry-Prince-Harry-Prince-George.html

I hope my dreams come true and I marry Prince Harry for real Tongue wed easter-akasha TCP painting easter egg
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #204 on: April 26, 2015, 12:02:04 am »

Kate's bump in the pic - does it look lopsided to you?

Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #205 on: April 26, 2015, 12:59:46 am »

Are you going to buy one, FutureDuchess?
gossip insider

« Reply #206 on: April 27, 2015, 08:46:11 am »

^Well, I don't really know. If you could buy one for me and ship it to my house, that would be great Tongue :teehee:

I hope my dreams come true and I marry Prince Harry for real Tongue wed easter-akasha TCP painting easter egg
gossip insider

« Reply #207 on: April 27, 2015, 08:51:34 am »

What pic, Sheridan? Tongue

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #208 on: April 27, 2015, 08:52:28 am »

^Double posting.  YM

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
gossip insider

« Reply #209 on: April 28, 2015, 04:11:49 am »

Sorry Yooper sorry flower

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #210 on: April 28, 2015, 12:38:25 pm »

^ thankyou

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Fredericka
royal watcher

« Reply #211 on: August 19, 2016, 05:18:30 pm »

I don't understand the 'London is my cup of tea' charm (from that link above)?  Surely it should be a cup of tea?

I wouldn't like to marry Harry (if I was single, age appropriate and a suitable candidate) - imagine all the press articles about you every time you stepped out the door, and having Kate as family?  Ugh, no thanks  ick

Kate looked really pretty in that green and white dress (in the link above).
deGuernsey
Baroness

Veux-tu m"epouser - oui!!!

« Reply #212 on: March 19, 2017, 01:11:55 am »

Anyone been over to the other  forum?  I swear its run by a forum nazi! Ridiculous! !!  laugh

Barnabe et Kitty...
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #213 on: March 19, 2017, 04:19:02 am »

What's "the other forum"? 

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #214 on: March 19, 2017, 09:53:05 am »

I would assume Royal Dish.  I lurk, not a member, they have some good info and photos sometimes, and some of the comments are excellent.  Seems to be some good members on there.  I do agree the mods are very very strict, but then you get some forums/blogs where mods can be too easy on the selected few  -  one extreme to the other, All forums/blogs vary, I lurk around now and again on some,  always quite interesting to see the members in favour and the ones who are not  -  usually pretty obvious who they are and quite fun to oberve and not belong.  I lurk on one blog, there is one member who can apparently do no wrong and never gets called out, and one or two others always taking a bashing. Doesn´t seem fair, but if that is how they operate that is up to them.

You should hop over and see for yourself.  Just type in Royal Dish.  You don´t have to be a member, but of course you can´t comment if you are not.  Quite like a lurk and read up over there a couple of times a month, they seem a good bunch mostly.
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #215 on: March 19, 2017, 01:27:13 pm »

^ Ah yes, Royal Dish.  I lurk over there from time to time as well, but would never post there because I find the mod too temperamental and wishy washy.  The RD posters are great, but I like the posters and mods here much better.  loveshower

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #216 on: March 19, 2017, 02:34:28 pm »

Thank you but remember that RD is much bigger so their style must be different.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
deGuernsey
Baroness

Veux-tu m"epouser - oui!!!

« Reply #217 on: March 19, 2017, 04:47:39 pm »

^Yes, I am referring to RD. Many of the posters do seem great and very knowledgeable about a great many things so it is fun to read that forum once a month or so but the Mod is ridiculous! She slaps bans on people and will not engage in an intellilgent convo after that. She will just accuse people of being argumentative and threaten with a ban if not outright ban. It is silly to see how many people have written warnings under their usernames. Public shame if you will. Jajajaja!

If you call KM a rich bytch the mod says it is Okay. If you call KM a poor wh*re and say she only has money because of PW tghe mod says you are being sexist!!!  wtf!!! She says it is not right tone for her board. Jajajaja! So she is selective in allowing truths to be told. Sexist she says!! Jajaja!

I see some of the same people here post on that board also and yes, this board and mods are much better. Much. It's still fun to read every so often but I am turned of by that forum nazi. She's just ridiculous!!! Jajaja!

Barnabe et Kitty...
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #218 on: March 19, 2017, 04:57:35 pm »

^Hmm.  I wonder if the strictness is what it is because maybe she got a legal threat by someone?  Just a guess.  But I will never understand why Diana and the Middletons are off topic.  I'm not by any means bashing Royal Dish, I'm confused as to why it's okay to discuss people like Chelsy Davy and various aristos but not okay to discuss others.

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #219 on: March 19, 2017, 05:39:14 pm »

Yes, odd the way it works over there.  Some good posters though, and some of them are really good sleuths and find out so many things.  Never tempted to join, happy to lurk.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: