Royal Gossip
July 23, 2017, 01:50:06 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Royal Gossip *lounge*  (Read 34515 times)
Wombat
Baroness

Harry's got a big gun..

« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2010, 04:51:41 am »

Jeez its roomy in here. Can I have the beanbag in the corner? oooh

Kate Middleton "a diabolical creature. A plastic bag blowing through the streets has more personality"
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2010, 11:55:21 am »

Sure sweety  Hi
And while your here grab a drink form the bar in the lefthand corner, you see it's right behind pool table in the games section! thumbsup
Happy hour is between 6 and 7 pm. (local time, yours or mine doesn't matter!  easter-wink)
Have fun and relax!  chill

Kiss

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
The Chocolate Princess
Administrator

A chocolate a day keeps the doctor away!

« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2010, 11:55:32 pm »

Stupid Photobucket is on maintenance wopedo I just wanted to upload new engagement banners bored3

now I have to post somewhere bored3 I dunno bored3 don't want to post on anything about William + Waity bored3

Wombat
Baroness

Harry's got a big gun..

« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2010, 12:55:31 am »

I think I might log off and make myself a banner.. TCP baking cookies

Kate Middleton "a diabolical creature. A plastic bag blowing through the streets has more personality"
Scarlet Flowers
courtier

Just when you thought they weren't any sillier...

« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2010, 06:09:52 pm »

Sure, Womby.  You can have sll the beanbags you want.

"They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept but one; they promised to take our land, and they took it."--Anonymous Indian

From the highly reccommended book Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee.
The Alley Cat...
courtier

« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2010, 03:55:03 am »

How do you all make your banners?  Can you do it on Photobucket or do you use your own software???
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2010, 04:51:03 pm »

I know that people on here talked about something stopping the wedding, but for all that HM has yet to approve, she will cave. I am glad that a foreign bride won't have to deal with the press bashing her for being foreign/inbred/snobbish/out of touch, etc., which would cause someone too much pain and hurt than anyone deserves. William reminds me of someone who would leave a suitable first wife for an unsuitable second, just to tick people off and at least no one is being divorced over this and kids aren't being abandoned. HM is likely comatose on this, but she should have never given William all the slack she did. If William falls in love, let him suffer for not waiting and sticking to his guns on waiting until thirty.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
berlin
Countess

« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2010, 10:36:25 pm »

William is too immature for a foreign Princess, like Madeleine. 
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2010, 12:40:29 pm »

I woudn't wish Madeleine on anyone  cold

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2010, 08:44:47 pm »

I wonder, (as I mentioned on another thread) if William is having some sort of breakdown and he's acting out his problems in regards to this. To my knowing, he's never done something this outrageous, plus, surely that he would if he were more rational, wouldn't have done something like this. It's like he's begging to have his life under control, someone else's.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
The Chocolate Princess
Administrator

A chocolate a day keeps the doctor away!

« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2010, 10:52:40 pm »

^You know this lounge is for all kind of off-topic babbling? royalguard if you want to discuss William's character then you can do that in the William Chit Chat   aww Just tell me if you would like your post moved there so you can discuss it properly and maybe get an answer you sought after. In addition others will have the chance to follow the conversation who are interested in William's character, too.

------------------------------

It is so funny. I never met someone who was born on the same day as me. -besides akasha now. And she seems to be as averse to celebrate as me baby tehe I don't know why I dislike my birthday looky I'm always getting sentimental

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2010, 03:15:39 am »

First of all!
 Hi Berlin welcome!

Second, I don't dislike my bithday parse, I just don't get all the fuss some ppl make about it! dontknow
It's just another day you know...nothing special, at least I don't think so.. I'm 25 big deal! wopedo

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
The Alley Cat...
courtier

« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2010, 03:49:54 am »

^Still, have a happy birthday!!!  It's a good day to forget any diets, be selfish, and enjoy a sweet treat!  Add the fact that you survived another year in this world of chaos!
Jenee
royal watcher

« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2010, 04:59:47 am »

I need to start a chat thread because I'm bored and no one is posting!!  Well, not fast enough anyway.... what's up with everyone, are you all on dialup or cat got your tongue??   pc-problem   SPEAK!    screaming

If you want to feel rich, just count all the things you have that money can't buy
DrWonderWoman
courtier

« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2010, 05:29:01 am »

Oh geez, my parents are still on dial up. Drives me crazy when I go to their house! It's like living in the dinosaur ages out there. At least they've moved up in the world and don't have one of those old rotary phones anymore!
Earth Angel
Countess

Can you imagine a time when the truth ran free ...

« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2010, 05:51:37 am »

I'd have more to offer if I weren't so darn perplexed over this sensationalized "coming out" of William & Kate. ... ahh well, right now I'm tired. ...  nite
« Last Edit: December 03, 2010, 06:00:00 am by Earth Angel » Logged

"The searching-out and thorough investigation of truth ought to be the primary study of man." ~ Cicero
"The way to gain a good reputation, is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear" ~ Socrates
"During times of universal deceit telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act". ~ George Orwell
"On the road from the City of Skepticism, I had to pass through the Valley of Ambiguity". ~ Adam Smith

*All posts are my opinion, based on what I know to be true at the time of the post, unless otherwise specified. All intents and purposes are free; no ill will or maliciousness involved*
Jenee
royal watcher

« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2010, 02:11:24 pm »

Wow, I did not know that anyone was still on dialup! Even my grandparents have DSL now.

If you want to feel rich, just count all the things you have that money can't buy
Wombat
Baroness

Harry's got a big gun..

« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2010, 03:30:17 pm »

Oh geez, my parents are still on dial up. Drives me crazy when I go to their house! It's like living in the dinosaur ages out there. At least they've moved up in the world and don't have one of those old rotary phones anymore!
Whats a rotary phone? blink

Jenee
royal watcher

« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2010, 04:21:08 pm »

The one where you have to stick your finger in a hole next to a number, and then spin it around to the beginning... and then stick your finger in the hole for the next number and spin it and so forth...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chRfq0SpATw

Wombat
Baroness

Harry's got a big gun..

« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2010, 04:22:03 pm »

Oh right legs

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: