Royal Gossip
July 27, 2017, 01:48:15 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Royal Gossip *lounge*  (Read 34541 times)
The Chocolate Princess
Administrator

A chocolate a day keeps the doctor away!

« on: November 16, 2010, 06:54:08 pm »

easter-bunny         Welcome at our lounge            

This is a place where you can relax and chat about everything off-topic. flower
I saw you guys doing it in other topics like "Say it with a smilie", which is now unnecessary. fan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What a crazy day! wopedo Waity Katie and William are engaged at last. looky I remember being cheerful and happy when Victoria and Daniel announced their engagement, now I have a bad Omen and my stomack feels like I just swallowed a bucket of icecubes bored3
I'm going to eat dinner now. Since I heard the horrific news about the engagement I've been infront of the computer wellduh
« Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 09:39:03 pm by The Chocolate Princess » Logged

Turquoise
royal watcher

« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2010, 07:16:25 pm »

I'm so deeply disappointed in William. I thought today is going to be a good day, but I was wrong. This news certainly spoilt my day. I'm glad I'm not British. I really am. Even my mom was shocked. I don't know whether I'll stay here or not. I just can't stand the Middletons. They will be everywhere from now on. William will not shut them out. You can bet on that. He surely loves Kate and her family. There was no way for him to break out of this environment. Well, they got what they wanted. Good for them. looky
The Chocolate Princess
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2010, 08:18:43 pm »

I still haven't eaten! smashed These news are so horrible that I don't dare to leave the pc easter-lol You'll never know what happens next! Shocked

Next thing we know Harry and Lady Gaga will announce their engagement and marry under water with a jewish ceremony.  bored3

tequiero
courtier

I like to move it, move it :):):)

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2010, 09:34:21 pm »

I still haven't eaten! smashed These news are so horrible that I don't dare to leave the pc easter-lol You'll never know what happens next! Shocked

Good point with the food 'cause today I choked myself twice. The first when drinking a cup of tea while reading that terrible and awful news, later when eating dinner while hearing about Princess DIANA'S ring given to WK.   runforhills runforhills NOwhy NOwhy

Oh my God, so good that this day is finally over. I wouldn't be able to stand another simillar news.

Harry-ite #6
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2010, 04:46:10 am »

I'm really shocked
I heard it at 1130pm yesterday
Wenn I saw that pm i was like: no FFing way! that FOOL!
But after five hours I'm getting new hope and giggles from the sarcastic DM articles that are dripping in! tehe
(Hey TCP we really need an evil grinning devil smiley or something)
I'm just gonna watch and enjoy the crash, that will come as soon as she makes a mistake! hehehe
Am I evil? Oh hell yes!
Do I enjoy it? Double yes! hehehe!
Why? Because I know karma and she's a b*tch!

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
tequiero
courtier

I like to move it, move it :):):)

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2010, 11:02:13 am »

I'm just gonna watch and enjoy the crash, that will come as soon as she makes a mistake! hehehe
Am I evil? Oh hell yes!
Do I enjoy it? Double yes! hehehe!
Why? Because I know karma and she's a b*tch!

Let's enjoy the fall  laugh laugh
In that case, many people are devils, so am I  easter-lol easter-lol easter-lol
Do we enjoy it? Yes, of course  laugh laugh
nomorekate nomorekate

Harry-ite #6
The Alley Cat...
courtier

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2010, 11:59:41 am »

Akasha, I love you!!!   Kiss 

As far as Kate's concerned:  nomorekate nomorekate nomorekate nomorekate nomorekate nomorekate
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2010, 05:55:40 pm »

Did William get HM's permission? Doesn't he need the permission of both houses of Parliament?

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2010, 06:03:50 pm »

euhm I think he asked HM a long time ago, but I really would love to hear Harry's opinion on this...especially about the ring!
I know we'll never get HM's personal view, but right now I would love to be a fly on the wall in Buck palace!

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
The Chocolate Princess
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2010, 07:02:41 pm »

Worst thing is: I didn't feel like logging into the forum today.  wellduh

We need something to cheer us up... :( Maybe a joke section or whatever. Now that Waity Katies PR-team will cover up all her mistakes, I feel like I just wasted all the hours of the last 2 years of my life, I spent in forums and giving evidence why this lazy woman should not become a royal wopedo
Where's Fernanda if you need her?! We could use some prayers now tehe

spookyboo
courtier

Long live HRH King Henry IX

« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2010, 07:12:42 pm »

Maybe this will give you a chuckle, I heard that the BRW site is no more... I heard it went down yesterday...  flower

Loyal Harry-ite#8
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2010, 07:19:03 pm »

No way!  :eyes:
Really? hehe  easter-lol
Probably crashed due to overload of happy katefans! laugh

spookyboo
courtier

« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2010, 07:37:23 pm »

well that could be but I also heard at RIF that the owner may have shut it down...  dontknow

Loyal Harry-ite#8
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2010, 07:52:56 pm »

huh???
WHY?
I thought they were all big on the pro-kate front!

spookyboo
courtier

« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2010, 07:56:42 pm »

dontknow somthing to do with the owner not wanting to do it any more...  huh

Loyal Harry-ite#8
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2010, 08:01:42 pm »

WTF?
What he feels like their job (promote Kate in to the Firm) is done? or what?
You know easter-think..... maybe she/he was an under cover antie-kate and is really depressed now..... laugh laugh laugh tehe tehe
Wouldn't that be the prank of the century!

The Chocolate Princess
Administrator

« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2010, 08:07:22 pm »

WHAT?! blink They were praying for this day to happen. Now that their dreams come true they won't just shut it down and call it a day. bored3 I really think that too many users went there and their server crashed, like akasha said. Or Kate's parents paid them to produce angelic PR for her hall-whistle Ring on the finger... Job done...  now the palace courtiers can take over! sly

Fernanda Nunes
Baroness

« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2010, 09:06:05 pm »

Where's Fernanda if you need her?! We could use some prayers now tehe
He has the free will honey to make the decisions that he deems proper. And who knows, sometimes he prayed before the Lord to reveal if this was the best decision to be made for him and his country, nobody knows ....hug

Motto for the year 2017: "Saying with a loud voice, Have fear of God and give him glory; because the hour of his judging is come; and give worship to him who made heaven and earth and the sea and the fountains of water." (AP 14:7). [/color]
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/KlpwmFfAZWlEumq3MfQCrQ?authkey=Gv1sRgCLSlo6rhr4elQQ&feat=embedwebsite
http://www.maranathaofamerica.org/ - United States
http://icmaranata.pt/index.php - Portugal www.igrejacristamaranata.org.br, www.icm.org.br, http://radiomaanaim.com.br/v1/ - Brazil
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2010, 09:12:21 pm »

You have a point my dear, as much as I dislike to admit it..
He CHOOSE her!
he probably had a good reason for it, although we don't see it!

(I still don't like her any better though!  Tongue)

The Chocolate Princess
Administrator

« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2010, 10:59:39 pm »

Fernandaaaaaaaaaa Hi You are here!! celebration

Now we'll have spiritual guidance to see us through this miserable situation BFF2

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: