Royal Gossip
March 27, 2019, 03:27:28 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Diana would have approved of Kate Middleton  (Read 5675 times)
Ceridwen
Baroness

« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2011, 04:57:19 am »

bored3
Pha I don't think so! snob

I don't think so either.  Pr. Diana had work ethics - she worked even @ a young age as a nanny.  She wasn't afraid to get her hands dirty.  I highly doubt that there is a mother out there who wants a Waity Katie for her son.   

scarlett
Baroness

« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2011, 03:14:01 am »

I agree with Mia. I would like to believe that a family like the Midds wouldn't have had the kind of influence in PW's life like they do if his mother had any say about it imo. I think she'd ensure that PW wasn't so vulnerable to social climbers like the Middletons.

I think that the only reason that this family was able to have such significance in Wills life was because they cunningly portrayed themselves as the kind of close-knit family unit that he seems to crave. If PD were here, I don't think that he would be searching out for that part of him that craves normalcy in the Midds to begin with.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 03:16:31 am by scarlett » Logged
golden_heart
royal watcher

« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2011, 04:14:58 pm »

I think that if Diana was alive,many things that happened with this boys and now young men,wouldn't have happened !
She was a great mother and I think half or even more of the half their mistakes is because she is not with them.The only fact now is that she is dead and
here is Waity who is no longer Waity- Kate !Let's see what time will tell us !
Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2011, 04:43:51 pm »

Waitey Katey is still waitey Katey she can't do anything without her lap dog I mean Prince IMO she will always be waiting for something from someone even her beloved hubby  hide
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: