Royal Gossip
July 28, 2017, 07:54:17 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pictures of Swedish RF  (Read 55483 times)
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #240 on: August 27, 2016, 10:30:35 am »

http://www.newmyroyals.com/search/label/SWEDEN%20ROYAL

I like looking at their photos.  flower

india
Princess

« Reply #241 on: September 07, 2016, 08:31:21 pm »

Gorgeous family
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #242 on: September 14, 2016, 03:52:28 am »

Swedish Royals attend a service at Church of St. Nich
http://www.newmyroyals.com/2016/09/swedish-royals-attend-service-at-church.html

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #243 on: September 14, 2016, 08:53:07 am »

They are so elegant.  flower

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #244 on: September 26, 2016, 10:19:50 pm »

Gert's Royals ‏@Gertsroyals 
King Carl Gustafof Sweden's aunt Countess Gunnila Bernadotte's funeral is this Thursday at Royal Chapel at Stockholm Palace
So far only Swedish Royals are confirmed to attend the Funeral, King Carl Gustaf, Queen Silvia, Victoria, Daniel, Carl Philip, & Sofia.

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #245 on: December 12, 2016, 10:03:40 pm »

King Carl Gustaf and Princess Victoria Meet President of Colombia at Royal Palace
http://www.newmyroyals.com/2016/12/king-carl-gustaf-and-princess-victoria.html

kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #246 on: December 16, 2016, 09:43:26 am »

http://www.newmyroyals.com/2016/12/princess-estelle-princess-leonore-and.html

Just a photo and its is enough. They are so cute. Waity and Willy are incapable of doing it.

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #247 on: December 16, 2016, 02:43:49 pm »

Agree, lovely to see the cousins together, I do think the Swedish rf have got it right with regard to photos, more than we can say for the British rf  -  they appear top forget they are taxpayer funded and want to share nothing with the public.
MoonlitSerenity
gossip insider

« Reply #248 on: December 17, 2016, 05:08:51 am »

^^ That is so sweet and they all look so cute! I'm glad they are close and hope they continue to be as they grow older. Thats one thing I like about the SRF, that they are more modern with how they share their lives with their pictures and they also seem close too.

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #249 on: December 17, 2016, 04:25:44 pm »

The nordic has that philosophy towards showing the children but other RF are quite similar to the british. They are not unique.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
DuchessChandelier
royal watcher

« Reply #250 on: December 18, 2016, 12:20:08 pm »

I agree, it has something to do with the Nordic way of doing things. Waity and Willy also seem keen on keeping things traditional in other ways meaning they have a hard time accepting women working whereas for example with the Swedes, it is clear Vic is working hard. They just don't want to come out of the 1950s. Of course one could say the SRF is still living in the 1970s or 1980s since they're recycling outfits and having disco parties after royal events but still...

I'm happy they decide to include the kids in things. Nothing good comes out of keeping the kids locked in the conservatory and taking one photoshoot yearly when the parents have their day off from Madame Tussauds.
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #251 on: December 18, 2016, 05:28:52 pm »

I agree so far with all of you.
But imo what I find is that in the British eyes, esp the upper classes, it is still a bit of "kids are to be seen, not heard" (mind, we don't even see them *cough*), so kids are often missing from important events, eg christenings, weddings, xmas service etc etc, whereas in Sweden they are part of everyone's life and thus partake in all activities, they are not "adults only" (even when a kid is celebrated - christenings). Like in Italy too where it's the most normal thing to take your kids to restaurants, and in many places else (eg London) you are scoffed at as if you took some dog off the street and brought him in... That's my perception anyway, and is sth I have been thinking for a long time..
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #252 on: December 19, 2016, 12:00:43 am »

How are kids supposed to learn how to behave at a restaurant if they never go out? Weddings are for everyone... they even have parts for kids (ring bearer, flower girl/bridesmaid).
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #253 on: December 20, 2016, 03:46:06 am »

Christmas greetings from the Crown Princess Victoria and family
http://www.newmyroyals.com/2016/12/christmas-greetings-from-crown-princess.html

En julhälsning från Kronprinsessfamiljen
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9vLxWKW9yss&ebc=ANyPxKri07nchuNsILvTQQ82FVRO0J8z2waDDHEwDQGk-4_jdUDAcAHZNljjlcD-2HBokOog6Kxe

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #254 on: December 20, 2016, 03:49:20 am »

^Simply and utterly charming.  What an adorable video.   Kiss

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
MoonlitSerenity
gossip insider

« Reply #255 on: December 20, 2016, 04:05:31 am »

^^ OMG I always love their Christmas videos! Such a wonderful family and it's nice to finally see them with all four members! So much love loveshower

marion
Duchess

« Reply #256 on: December 20, 2016, 07:26:21 am »

They always look so natural in pics and videos unlike W//W.

This video looks like a video of what is quite a normal /usual event for them unlike the stage-managed pics we in the UK are 'treated to' from time to time. Maybe W/W should ask Harry's gf for acting tips  easter-bunny
Safira
royal watcher

« Reply #257 on: December 21, 2016, 06:13:15 am »

The royal family at the annual feast of the Swedish Academy

http://www.svenskdam.se/2016/12/har-anlander-kungafamiljen-till-borshuset-se-bilderna/

MoonlitSerenity
gossip insider

« Reply #258 on: December 21, 2016, 06:17:31 am »

^ They all look good! Matching coats, Victoria's dress looks interesting.

kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #259 on: December 21, 2016, 07:39:45 am »

^^  flower They look nice and elegante.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: