Royal Gossip
April 18, 2019, 09:50:22 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What TV show are you watching now/ Generally TV shows you like  (Read 3366 times)
HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #40 on: May 14, 2018, 08:45:42 pm »

^ lmao that is definitely a soap worth watching, albeit in a different format than the usual TV screen laugh
HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #41 on: October 08, 2018, 08:16:01 pm »

I just finished the last episode of the mini series Vanity Fair and absolutely loved it!
Stargazer
courtier

« Reply #42 on: October 16, 2018, 12:50:52 pm »

For those who like Lucifer, it has been picked up by Netflix due to fan outrage at the axing and they are shooting another series!
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #43 on: March 16, 2019, 12:18:32 am »

Watching The Disappearance of Madeleine McCann.  The 3 year old apparently abducted in the Algarve.  So far, really frustrated with the lack of security at the resort.  No cctv, no on-site patrol, no key-locked access?  So unfortunate.  And allowing every yahoo to trample all over the young child’s room is unforgivable.  All evidence obliterated.

I kinda get it that the parents were in an on-site tapas bar very close to their apartment where the kids were sleeping and they checked on them every half hour or so but it’s not something I would ever do.  I’d hire an adult to watch my child or not go out.  Not judging, just can’t imagine the guilt that they have to now carry.

Very sad.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: