Royal Gossip
November 13, 2018, 11:18:43 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Letting Prince Andrew do something turns out to be bad idea  (Read 1016 times)
Anne-Elliot
Countess

Lady Mary Crawley

« on: March 09, 2011, 12:06:22 pm »

Hilarious!

Officials have insisted the decision to appoint the Prince was made in good faith as at that point there was only a 70-90% chance he would become mixed-up with gangsters and sleazy, billionaire sex offenders who would also put the cherry on the cake by bailing out his crazy, bankrupt ex-wife.

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/celebrity/letting-prince-andrew-do-something-turns-out-to-be-bad-idea-201103073601/

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2011, 12:19:27 pm »

Oh, that is hilarious.  Thank you.  Gosh, if there was even any chance of this being a fiasco, why do it?  Golf.  Dear heavens. PA, step down for a while.  I wonder what the FBI's coming up with?  Bet it's a beaut.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2011, 10:32:45 pm »

laugh
Ah god I love that website!

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2011, 01:12:46 am »

I'm more than sure that the FBI will be getting more than enough evidence to indict Andrew. They're nothing if not thorough.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: