Royal Gossip
December 10, 2018, 03:12:32 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Abuser paid Fergie's debt!!!!  (Read 1630 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

« on: March 07, 2011, 12:45:34 am »

Abuser paid Fergie's debt: Pressure grows on Andrew after revelation that duchess accepted £15,000 from his billionaire sex offender friend

The Duchess of York accepted £15,000 from Prince Andrew’s convicted child sex offender friend to help pay off her debts, the Daily Mail can reveal.

In a deal that Sarah Ferguson has claimed was brokered by her ex-husband, disgraced billionaire Jeffrey Epstein paid the money directly to her former personal assistant, Johnny O’Sullivan.

Mr O’Sullivan, 42, was owed £78,000 in unpaid wages and bills thanks to the lavish lifestyle which left the duchess £5million in debt.

Last night, she accepted that she was wrong to rely financially on the disgraced Epstein and vowed to return the cash.

But her sensational admission is yet another blow to the beleaguered Duke of York, already fighting to save his job as UK trade envoy. It came as:

■ The Prime Minister requested a personal briefing on the full extent of the allegations against the duke;

■ Ministers privately indicated they would not ‘shed any tears’ if he fell on his sword;

■ The woman at the centre of the claims, Virginia Roberts, said she was prepared to testify to the FBI about her relationship and time ‘alone’ with the duke;

■ It was revealed that two more women were asked under oath if they had ever had sex with Andrew at Epstein’s mansion. Both declined to answer.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1363636/Abuser-paid-Fergies-debt-Pressure-grows-Andrew-revelation-duchess-accepted-15-000-billionaire-sex-offender-friend.html

OH MY HOLY REDEEMER!

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Anne-Elliot
Countess

Lady Mary Crawley

« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2011, 11:25:38 am »

Bloody hell!!!!    No wonder Andrew wants to keep up his 'friendship' with Epstein.   I truly hope that he hasn't been tapping his Arab gun-running/terrorist friends for money to bail out Sarah.  They are not the sort of people you want to be in debt to!

PA/SF seem to have no concept of personal responsibility & paying off one's own debts through hard work & sacrifice.   All they care about is maintaining an extravagant lifestyle.   If I were Fergie, I'd be happy with a little cottage by a beach & raising my girls to use their titles to help others  - not abusing their status to gain access to every nightclub in the world & freebie holidays.   I'm sickened by this.

June
Duchess

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2011, 12:03:24 pm »

And ... like I stated in the other thread, I knew there was a reason he was protecting and supporting Fergie.  oooh

There you go ... these things are always very obvious to those who wish to exert critical thinking.  lips
True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2011, 12:10:27 pm »

Fergie took the hit for him in the News of the World sting last year. As they actually share a home it doesn't take much of what June rightly calls exerting critical thinking to work out that he must have known what she was up to and that his hands are ever so slightly ( hall-whistle) dirty.
All we need now if for them to really work out where the Midds money comes from - and we're all dying to know as we have no idea but it ain't from selling paper party goods.

" Kate, Pippa and Carole Middleton seen at Manolo Blahnik today.. overheard asking if they carried shoes for cloven hooves. "
June
Duchess

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2011, 12:38:26 pm »

^ Exactly, at the very least it is incredible, and I have thought so from Day1.  thumbsup

I just don't believe in fairytales and haven't for a very long time ... hall-whistle

Hmmm ... I wonder what is going to break next.  easter-think
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2011, 04:36:44 pm »

ick

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2011, 07:10:40 pm »

Andrew needs to be stripped of his title and so does Fergie. HM had best start streamlining and start doing SOMETHING. Confrontation can be done by the courtiers, IF HM backs them up, which she should do.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: