Royal Gossip
December 14, 2017, 02:51:48 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Anne tells Zara's fiance: 'Get your nose sorted before the wedding  (Read 2655 times)
Nighthawk
Princess

« on: March 06, 2011, 09:02:03 pm »

Princess Anne tells Zara's fiance Mike Tindall: 'Get your nose sorted before the wedding'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1363512/Princess-Anne-tells-Zaras-fiance-Mike-Tindall-Get-nose-sorted-wedding.html#ixzz1Fr6A8cKw
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2011, 10:45:13 pm »

laugh laugh
OK now why do I have the creeping feeling that this is a fake story!  wellduh
As if Anne cares about his darn nose!  X-Mas_rolleyes
She must be the least vain, no-nonsense person I know, I very much doubt that she really said that!

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2011, 05:55:49 pm »

I love this story but I don't believe it either. They can always photoshop the pictures if it offends so much.  laugh

" Kate, Pippa and Carole Middleton seen at Manolo Blahnik today.. overheard asking if they carried shoes for cloven hooves. "
The Chocolate Princess
Administrator

A chocolate a day keeps the doctor away!

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2011, 06:23:50 pm »

I really don't wanna judge somebody on his appearance, but his nose really is UGLY!! easter-James  http://www3.pictures.fp.zimbio.com/Mike+Tindall+Leaving+Reading+Magistrates+Court+_qCdBPuQotyl.jpg

The rugby ace has broken his nose eight times so far in his 12-year career,
eight times!?!?! Shocked   Maybe he should get another job TCP baking cookies  after the nose surgery he can't have it broken another time -or he'll end up like Michael Jackson

royalwindsorfan
gossip insider

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2013, 05:10:50 pm »

I really don't wanna judge somebody on his appearance, but his nose really is UGLY!! easter-James  http://www3.pictures.fp.zimbio.com/Mike+Tindall+Leaving+Reading+Magistrates+Court+_qCdBPuQotyl.jpg

The rugby ace has broken his nose eight times so far in his 12-year career,
eight times!?!?! Shocked   Maybe he should get another job TCP baking cookies  after the nose surgery he can't have it broken another time -or he'll end up like Michael Jackson

yeah an ugly nose is better than no nose at all.he'd be like mj with no nose.easter-lol
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: