Royal Gossip
October 22, 2017, 04:44:11 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Beatrice & Eugenie: News and Pictures  (Read 118764 times)
Emmie
royal watcher

« Reply #660 on: December 08, 2013, 02:05:30 pm »

I mean this in the nicest possible way, because she's really grown on me over the last few years...

But she's really 'grown into her face'  Embarrassed Does that make sense?  Many women don't hit their stride appearance-wise until after 25 or 30.  I'm just delighted she looks so polished and yeah, she's really pretty now.  One of my favourite royals!   flirt

"Me, We!"
MelissaRose
Baroness

« Reply #661 on: December 08, 2013, 03:17:10 pm »

She looks so lovely in that first picture!
Actually in all the photos she looks very nice.  flower
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #662 on: December 08, 2013, 04:12:48 pm »

Nice going Bea

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
duchesschicana
courtier

« Reply #663 on: December 11, 2013, 07:39:08 am »

http://hrhprincessbeatriceblog.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/454800125.jpg

http://hrhprincessbeatriceblog.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/454800133-2.jpg
from getty images

Princess Beatrice of York attends the launch of the Beulah London / French Sole collaboration in aid of the UN Blue Heart Campaign at The George Club on December 10, 2013 in London, England.
Beulah and French Sole Collaboration

We are thrilled to announce the collaboration With French Sole, launching a limited edition “Blue Heart Shoe” available to buy beginning of December, in aid of the United Nations Blue Heart Campaign Blue Heart Campaign against Human Trafficking. 25% of profits  made from every pair  of the blue heart shoe will be donated directly to the blue heart campaign.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.569126589807637.1073741854.112079412179026&type=3

AboutThe UN Blue Heart Campaign

led by UNODC aims to promote the Blue Heart as an international symbol to raise awareness on the plight of human trafficking victims. Join the Blue Heart Campaign today.DescriptionHuman Trafficking is a crime that strips people of their rights, ruins their dreams and robs them of their dignity. It is a crime that shames us all. Human trafficking is a global problem and no country is immune. Millions of victims are entrapped and exploited every year in this modern form of slavery. To rally world public opinion against human trafficking, UNODC is launching the Blue Heart Campaign. By supporting the Blue Heart you raise awareness of this crime and join the campaign to fight it. The Blue Heart represents the sadness of those who are trafficked while reminding us of the cold-heartedness of those who buy and sell fellow human beings. https://www.facebook.com/BlueHeartHT/info

please do not post photos directly - Alex
« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 10:22:53 pm by Alexandrine » Logged
Cressida
Baroness

« Reply #664 on: December 11, 2013, 05:27:35 pm »

French Sole are so rubbish. I had a pair of their shoes bought in early July. By the end of August they were falling apart and had cost me sixty quid. May as well have bough t a pair from Marks and Spencer, they would have lasted longer.

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #665 on: December 11, 2013, 06:34:53 pm »

Bea looks cute

Peter Hunt ‏@BBCPeterHunt  9 Dec  
Another royal has joined Twitter. @yorkiebea is Princess Beatrice, 6th in line to the throne.

is this the real deal^
« Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 06:37:51 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
duchesschicana
courtier

« Reply #666 on: December 11, 2013, 07:29:25 pm »

i think it is a lot of her friends mention that account
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #667 on: December 11, 2013, 08:28:24 pm »

My my just 2 tweets in but already 1936 followers!
The girl is popular I say... tehe
I just looked at the list of stuff she follows: the Branson clan and business, Sarah and Andy, friends like Jacobi AGC (Cressie's bro) some charities and some closed account's with nickname that somehow ring a vague bell...
I did double check on most of the ppl she's following (yeah, I'm bored easter-lol) and they are usually linked to her either through charities or friendship or family (except for a hand full like fashion or news sites)

This could be the real deal but I'm not convinced yet, I'm kinda still waiting for twitter to give that blue Badge they give to official accounts, Sarah and Andy have one.
https://support.twitter.com/groups/31-twitter-basics/topics/111-features/articles/119135-about-verified-accounts#

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
benign
Duchess

« Reply #668 on: December 12, 2013, 03:13:19 am »

She looks lovely but the dress my god, add 3 inches please no need to wear such a short dress although she doesnt looked unkept or shitty.
FortressODaveBarry
Duchess

« Reply #669 on: December 12, 2013, 05:34:59 am »

Looking cute and doing good work, too  Kiss
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: