Royal Gossip
December 12, 2017, 08:15:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 [33] 34   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Beatrice & Eugenie: News and Pictures  (Read 122044 times)
Spice
Countess

William and Lupo: the real royal love match

« Reply #640 on: November 28, 2013, 09:23:03 am »

Bea is a princess of the blood royal, and she will always have more status than Waity in my eyes.  Bea has never put a foot wrong,  she works, she has a stable, loving relationship, and she is well liked by HM and the rest of the family.  The reason we don't know what she really thinks of the RF downsizing and her future role is precisely because she is classy, mature and clever enough to keep those views to herself.  For all we know, she could be perfectly happy with her future role.  IMO Waity will never hold a candle to Bea.

Citizen not subject - I support the Republic UK and Republic NZ campaigns for system reform.
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #641 on: November 28, 2013, 11:23:05 am »

Bea will always be there her position is more than defined Kate on the other hand lives off Willy's very fragile good will ...
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #642 on: November 29, 2013, 06:00:50 pm »

Princess Beatrice sticks to her new favourite colour combo as she wears navy and black for date night with Dave Clark

With the Christmas party season coming up, Princess Beatrice is sure to be a regular fixture at events around the capital.

And it seems the 25-year-old royal has found a new colour scheme that she is planning to stick to over the festive period.

Beatrice wore a navy blue and black combination as she stepped out with boyfriend Dave Clark on Thursday night, with the pair heading to LouLou's members' club for an evening out.

The pretty redhead looked chic in a navy miniskirt, dark blue padded jacket, black tights and T-bar heels for the night out.

Looking in good spirits, Beatrice grinned widely as she clutched the hand of her beau, who looked dapper in a navy suit and light blue shirt.

The royal completed her look with a black clutch bag, and wore her red hair in a half up, half down 'do.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2515430/Princess-Beatrice-wears-navy-black-date-night-Dave-Clark.html

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
duchesschicana
courtier

« Reply #643 on: November 29, 2013, 08:09:34 pm »

Princess Beatrice may be attending a new event with the queen

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #644 on: November 29, 2013, 11:09:44 pm »

ugh i *despise* those jackets!
i get the fact that she was not gonna risk pneumonia in this weather, but jeez the fabric of those shiny fluffed up jackets looks like garbage bags stitched together.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #645 on: November 30, 2013, 02:10:29 am »

it sure does look like garbage bags

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Jane23
Princess

« Reply #646 on: November 30, 2013, 09:18:23 am »

Princess Beatrice may be attending a new event with the queen

So cool !!!  easter-bunny
duchesschicana
courtier

« Reply #647 on: November 30, 2013, 11:32:54 pm »

HRH Princess Beatrice was at the Sixtieth anniversary reception of the Association Of Royal Yachtsmen held at Windsor castle on Friday  29 2013.

picture of invite

Press/media outlets confirmed her attendance, sadly no pictures  of her yet at the reception maybe we’ll get some in the next few weeks The queen, Prince Philip, The Duke of York, The Princess Royal and Vice Admiral Sir Tim Laurence were also present.

———————————————————————————————————————

The Association of Royal Yachtsmen, ‘Yotties’, was founded in 1989 by Albert ‘Dixie’ Deane MBE, RVM. It is dedicated to bringing together many of the estimated 3,296 ‘Yotties’ who served on board HMY BRITANNIA between 14 January, 1954 and 11 December, 1997. They hold an annual dinner dance in late November/early December, usually in the Portsmouth area. Whether you were an Officer (488), Rating (2,634), or RM Bandsman (174), you will be made most welcome and will find joining instructions below.

THE ‘YOTTIES’ HQ

The Royal Yacht Britannia is the Association’s official headquarters. Each year the Yotties return to work alongside Britannia’s new ‘crew’ and undertake a wide range of maintenance jobs. They also keep visitors enthralled with stories of the good old days on board the Royal Yacht. A bronze statue stands at Britannia, commissioned by the Trust, as a tribute to the Officers and Royal Yachtsmen who served on board. The statue model was Ellis ‘Norrie’ Norrell MVO RVM, Britannia’s longest serving Royal Yachtsman who served 34 years from January 1954 to September 1988.

Patron: HM The Queen
President: HRH The Duke of Edinburgh
Vice Presidents: Former Flag Officers The Royal Yacht Britannia
Chairman: Commodore AJC Morrow, CVO
Vice Chairman: A Deane, MBE, RVM
For further information, or if you were a Royal Yachtsman and would like to join the Association, please email: yachtieone@btopenworld.com or visitwww.ary.org.uk/forums/

From: http://www.royalyachtbritannia.co.uk/the-trust/work-of-the-trust/association-of-royal-yachtsmen/
Spice
Countess

« Reply #648 on: November 30, 2013, 11:45:44 pm »

I like the way Bea gets invited to the REAL royal family events and Waity is firmly on the outer.

Citizen not subject - I support the Republic UK and Republic NZ campaigns for system reform.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #649 on: December 02, 2013, 04:00:58 pm »

Yes, Eugenie and I are very much together (even if we can only be a couple on Skype!): Nightclub boss who won Royal's heart talks for first time about their romance

At first glance, she is no different from any other young woman squeezing her way along the pavements of midtown Manhattan.
Confident, understated and, like all New Yorkers, in a hurry.
Two months into her new job with an online auction house, Princess Eugenie appears to be in her element amid the rush-hour crowds, happy to immerse herself in her first long-term role overseas.
It has been quite a departure for the 23-year-old daughter of Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson, who is seventh in line to the British throne – separated not just from her family but, for the first time, from her beloved boyfriend Jack Brooksbank, the former waiter many believe she will one day marry.

For the three-and-a-half years of their courtship, he has maintained a loyal silence.
But now, in his first interview, he confirms they are very much in love and – despite the 3,500 miles between them – speak to each other as often as ever, via the internet phone service Skype.
Surrounded by an exotic collection of plastic parrots at the club he helps manage, the tropical island-themed Mahiki in Mayfair, he is here to talk about a new business venture – ‘Cocktails and bites on us’.
But his face lights up when he speaks about the Queen’s granddaughter, whom he says he plans to visit before Christmas.
‘We spend a lot of time on Skype,’ he says, smiling. ‘It’s great. We are still very much together.’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2516126/Princess-Eugenie-Jack-Brooksbank-Mahiki-boss-together.html

Princess Eugenie Shops At Lululemon, Is Now A True New Yorker
Nov 19

If you spotted a twenty-something on the streets of New York City fiddling on her smartphone while toting a designer purse and a shopping bag from Lululemon, we doubt you'd bat an eyelash. But what if that woman was a bonafide princess?

The cameras spotted Princess Eugenie, New York's resident royal, strolling in SoHo yesterday, looking every part the city girl. Her bag of what could be newly-purchased workout gear only serves as further proof that little Genie's gone down the American rabbit hole (despite reports of a possible return to London). Aren't stylish, over-priced yoga pants the mark of a true New Yorker these days?

The 23-year-old has already acclimated quite well to life in the States, donning hipster gear and eating pizza with the best of them. So now we'll definitely be looking out for Eugenie the next time we lay down our mats in yoga class...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/19/princess-eugenie-lululemon_n_4301818.html

« Last Edit: December 02, 2013, 04:06:30 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #650 on: December 02, 2013, 08:39:45 pm »

It’s a bit of bad form to be speaking about her whilst she’s away just so he can promote a silly night club. Why after all of this time he chose to speak to the press about Eugenie whilst she was away? Notice how the article states that he gets on with Cressida. She’s been accused of using her relationship with Harry to advance her own adgenda and her he is doing the same regarding Eugenie. He seems like a good chap regarding working, but he shouldn’t used his status as Eugenie’s boyfriend to push his club, imo.  bignono

Keep Calm and Carry On
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #651 on: December 02, 2013, 09:21:28 pm »

^ Cressida is a club promoter now?  sly This guy doesn't have to do anything as long as he is Eugine's boyfriend the posh set will attend his parties and rag will interview him no need for him to lift a finger ...
empirestate
courtier

« Reply #652 on: December 03, 2013, 02:53:36 am »

^Yeah but Windsor's right. Why, after years of keeping your mouth shut, would you suddenly decide to start talking? He's been with her long enough to know how things work within her family. Hell, he's a Britain, it shouldn't require dating a royal for him know they don't like that.

"Dear God, let me not die at the hands of the Swiss." -Johnny English
duchesschicana
courtier

« Reply #653 on: December 04, 2013, 10:38:32 pm »

not a recent photo

HRH Princess Beatrice at  Christmas Carols by Candlelight held in St Luke’s Church, Chelsea, on Monday, 2 December, 2013

This year Christmas Carols by Candlelight was in aid of Children in Crisis in which HRH Princess Beatrice  is a global ambassador of , she was a guest reader at this event, sadly no pictures

—————————————————————————————————————-

The Chairman, Alasdair Haynes, invites you to join Children in Crisis for Christmas Carols by candlelight at St Luke’s Church, Chelsea. It will be an evening of celebration to welcome the festive season and raise vital funds for our work in continuing to protect and educate some of the world’s most vulnerable communities.

The Evening…

The event will begin with the lighting of candles and continue into an evening of Christmas readings, seasonal music and well-known congregational Carols.  High profile readers and a talented choir will bring out the Christmas spirit. There will also be refreshments on the church steps to round off the evening perfectly.

Readers will include…

HRH Princess Beatrice of York, Global Ambassador for Children in Crisis

Fiona Allen, Actress and comedy performer

Jeremy Bowen, BBC Middle East Editor

Kelly Hoppen MBE, Interior Designer & Dragon on BBC Dragon’s Den

Natasha Little, Actress

Alastair Mackenzie, Actor

Sally Phillips, Actress and comedy performer

Paul Szkiler,  Vice President of Children in Crisis

The evening will feature music from Morley Gospel Choir. The Morley Gospel Choir has been performing gospel concerts for over 15 years.  Currently led by the brilliant Andrea Encinas, in partnership with British Gospel Arts. Recent highlights include performing in the Brandenburg Festival and Southbank Centre’s Chorus Festival as well as making their Proms debut at the first ever Gospel Prom at the Royal Albert Hall, 2013.

This evening is kindly sponsored by Bell Pottinger

http://www.childrenincrisis.org/get-involved/events/christmas-carols-candlelight
duchesschicana
courtier

« Reply #654 on: December 07, 2013, 06:15:36 am »

the picture of her on stage looks iconic and cute

They managed to raise £8,000 ($13,080) at the event for the  Children in Crisis charity.

photos from http://www.ddpimages.com

and

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.605713332815025.1073741834.162752113777818&type=1

http://www.childrenincrisis.org/get-involved/events/christmas-carols-candlelight

———————————
Spice
Countess

« Reply #655 on: December 07, 2013, 06:55:44 am »

I think this is the PR firm hired by Prince Andrew to rehabilitate Fergie's image.   tehe

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #656 on: December 07, 2013, 04:27:44 pm »

Personally I would have felt more comfortable with two inches more fabric on the skirt. (looks too short in the back, know what I mean..)
She's wearing tights but it's still cool and windy out there although I like the colour and the belt.
But good job you're really getting the hang of working for The Firm Bea, and nice job on the  money collection for charity.
You're doing more gig's at 25 then William did...gosh that's sad... for him not you, my dear! thumbsup

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #657 on: December 07, 2013, 04:55:16 pm »

The tights and skirt thing (and the length - ouch) I don't understand, but the process of what a royal's job is exactly this.  You are there to actually promote donations, NOT yourself, and this is what was accomplished and by a very young lady at that.  She gets it.  Well done!

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #658 on: December 08, 2013, 01:44:23 am »

I like that this actually raised money - not just an appearance.  I think that is perhaps the most useful thing the royals do - actually help to put money into a charities purse.

Too short re: skirt and I really do not like the black tight look - it is appropriate with some outfits - but nude stockings - or even bone - looks better, more feminine.  The black hose looks heavy, adds weight, and detracts from the dress.

Bea is really working hard - kudos to her!
india
Princess

« Reply #659 on: December 08, 2013, 01:20:58 pm »

I like everything about her.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 [33] 34   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: