Royal Gossip
July 27, 2017, 01:43:38 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Queen Elizabeth II : Health Rumours  (Read 14427 times)
Little light
Baroness

« Reply #200 on: January 11, 2017, 09:42:43 pm »

I cannot remember who said it on the forum, sorry, but I do learn a huge amount reading this forum

thankyou everyone
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #201 on: January 11, 2017, 09:43:53 pm »

I do think that the MIdds are the ones circling like vultures; they would LOVE to have a first in line heir in their grip and I do believe Ma Midds prays nightly for HM's demise.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
india
Princess

« Reply #202 on: January 11, 2017, 10:16:45 pm »

That woman is such an evil manipulating old b*tch. Woo Woo is such a sucker to let those 2 succubuses lead him around by his long ugly snout.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #203 on: January 11, 2017, 10:26:43 pm »

You are so right India but she hadn't felt the full force of PC's wrath yet
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #204 on: January 11, 2017, 11:12:42 pm »

I hope ER lives a while longer. Charles is ready, but W/K/H need to transition to doing more royal duties; William is not ready to be Prince of Wales. He's not a child still being trained for his role; if a child becomes king, there is a regent in place until he comes of age. William is almost 35, would not have a regent, and needs to be ready.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #205 on: January 12, 2017, 12:45:32 am »

William needs to be given an ultimatum and answer if whether or not he wants to be King; this has to be decided on now and basically either he gets to work or he gets out of the BRF/succession for good. Whether or not he leaves the country is iffy, but he has to be told to state his intentions.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #206 on: January 12, 2017, 01:30:11 am »

If he stepped down I think he would be too big a distraction to remain in the UK. Problem now is that he has two kids, he really should have stepped down before or just after the marriage if he was going to. I think the kids would have to stay in the UK, especially George, as he's in line to be king. Charlotte would also need to be prepared in case something happens to her brother or he decides to step down.

Not sure how ER would handle all that if it did happen, it was a very big deal when her uncle abdicated. A York princess suddenly became the next Queen.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #207 on: January 12, 2017, 02:18:07 am »

William IMO will not step down, he's too used to the perks and privileges now. He'll continue to try to get by on excuses made for him.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #208 on: January 12, 2017, 02:44:36 am »

Not sure how ER would handle all that if it did happen,
it was a very big deal when her uncle abdicated.

HM needs to stop fixating on that and understand that sometimes, stepping aside would in fact be healthier for William. It's the role that is in fact causing him a tremendous amount of psychic pain and has likely prevented him from getting substantial psychiatric help.

Failing that, he needs to be allowed to leave Kate and find a retreat where he can get help.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: