Royal Gossip
December 14, 2017, 08:25:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Queen Elizabeth II : Health Rumours  (Read 15935 times)
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2013, 08:46:26 pm »

^that sucks

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2013, 11:05:55 pm »

Lets talk about HM and Philip's illnesses here.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2013, 01:00:08 am »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-21635900
The Queen has been forced to cancel a visit to Swansea on Saturday to celebrate St David's Day, after developing symptoms of a stomach bug.

Buckingham Palace said the 86-year-old monarch is suffering from gastroenteritis.

She had been due to present members of 3rd Battalion The Royal Welsh with leeks to mark St David's Day.

She will now spend the weekend at Windsor and will be "assessed in the coming days".

It was due to be the first time that the Queen was to present leeks to 3 Royal Welsh, which is the reserve force of the regiment.
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2013, 11:07:50 am »

I wish her a speedy recovery God knows we need Liz!!!  king
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2013, 02:45:46 pm »

Queen's visit to Italy in doubt after being struck down with gastroenteritis

Her Majesty has already missed Swansea's St David's Day celebrations
    Visit to Rome along with the Duke of Edinburgh next week could be in doubt
    The Queen has been spending the weekend at Windsor, as usual

The Queen’s visit to Italy planned for later this week is in doubt after she cancelled a public engagement yesterday because of illness.

She had been due to attend  St David’s Day celebrations in Wales, but pulled out after being diagnosed with gastroenteritis.

The Queen, who is 86, and the Duke of Edinburgh are scheduled  to visit Rome from Wednesday  to Thursday.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2287185/Queens-visit-Italy-doubt-struck-gastroenteritis.html#ixzz2MUJksXfi

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2013, 04:04:33 pm »

BBC is reporting the Queen is in hospital King Edward VII and her trip to Rome has been cancelled.

Well doesn't sound like just a touch of a tummy bug to me.

" Kate, Pippa and Carole Middleton seen at Manolo Blahnik today.. overheard asking if they carried shoes for cloven hooves. "
benign
Duchess

« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2013, 04:08:45 pm »

^oh no.. Hope it's not too bad..
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2013, 04:22:45 pm »

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter
The Queen's in King Edward VII Hospital with gastroenteritis and has cancelled/postponed all engagements this week, Buckingham Palace says.

The event with MPs also won't be attended by the Queen. I don't understand why Charles cannot take the Queen events or even William. The State visit maybe not but the rest?

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Cressida
Baroness

« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2013, 04:29:44 pm »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2287402/Queen-taken-King-Edward-Hospital-London-struck-stomach-bug-cancelling-ALL-engagements.html

I hope she gets better soon   sob

deGuernsey
Countess

Veux-tu m"epouser - oui!!!

« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2013, 04:32:54 pm »

God save The Queen and get well soon

Barnabe et Kitty...
Freya
Duchess

« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2013, 05:02:28 pm »

I hope that she gets better soon and that Phillip does not catch it.

Some of these younger Royals are really going to have to take some of the load off the Queen. Why Charles could not let the York girls make some visits is beyond me. Bea is a better speaker than Kate.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2013, 05:29:33 pm »

Maserv ‏@maserv
@SkyNewsRoyal from presidential palace in rome: hm ambassador informed pres visit cancelled due to 'urgent necessary medical tests'

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2013, 05:31:01 pm »

I hope she's in hospital only as a precaution and for her to get rest. The royals will have to reassess the future of the monarchy because  HM can't keep going the way she has. Charles will have to let the Yorkshire ans the other minor royals to help out  whether he likes it or not. I feel that a lot's going to be dumped on Harry, which won't be such a bad thing.
I feel a bit better after reading this:
A spokesman for the Queen said she was in 'good spirits' and was otherwise in good health and will spend two days in hospital to enable doctors to better assess her condition.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 05:38:26 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Cressida
Baroness

« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2013, 05:43:00 pm »

I hope she pulls through and this isn't more serious than they are saying - I don't think the country is ready to lose her, she is such a stable factor in a family that is currently leaving much to be desired.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2013, 05:44:29 pm »

she was in 'good spirits' and was otherwise in good health and will spend two days in hospital to enable doctors to better assess her condition.

Lying; HM is not good and she wouldn't be in the hospital if she weren't seriously ill.

It's been a decade since she was in the hospital and she wouldn't be in there if she hadn't been literally ordered there by the physician. Something is up and it isn't looking good. All the while, WK are in Switzerland yukking it up merrily like nothing is wrong at all. THEY should have been taking the load off of her the minute they married.

HM has looked like she's been uneasy and she's been seen as openly depressed since the Olympics. Since the engagement she has looked distressed and she's usually cool as a cucumber and always smiling and gracious. Since the Olympics she's been having a lot of physical ailments and has done some canceling.

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2013, 05:58:50 pm »

Well I can't imagine the uproar if HM is indeed gravely ill. You have to remember that she's like Phillip who likes to be on the go. I imagine that she does need testing and complete test.

Keep Calm and Carry On
benign
Duchess

« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2013, 06:04:41 pm »

Maserv ‏@maserv
@SkyNewsRoyal from presidential palace in rome: hm ambassador informed pres visit cancelled due to 'urgent necessary medical tests'
That's good especially at her age.. Wonder if they are trying to determine if its a bacterial or virus infection..get well soon...
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #37 on: March 03, 2013, 06:08:12 pm »

I do hope HM gets better, and I'm sure she will with good medical care.  I'm glad she cancelled her work in order to be taken good care of.

After two recent bouts of Norovirus, I do hope this isn't what HM has.  It truly is scary and not a normal gastroenteritis.  sob

Please get well soon, YM.  hug

Live The Life You Were Meant To Live And Live Honestly.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #38 on: March 03, 2013, 06:10:05 pm »

she was in 'good spirits' and was otherwise in good health and will spend two days in hospital to enable doctors to better assess her condition.

Lying; HM is not good and she wouldn't be in the hospital if she weren't seriously ill.

It's been a decade since she was in the hospital and she wouldn't be in there if she hadn't been literally ordered there by the physician. Something is up and it isn't looking good. All the while, WK are in Switzerland yukking it up merrily like nothing is wrong at all. THEY should have been taking the load off of her the minute they married.

HM has looked like she's been uneasy and she's been seen as openly depressed since the Olympics. Since the engagement she has looked distressed and she's usually cool as a cucumber and always smiling and gracious. Since the Olympics she's been having a lot of physical ailments and has done some canceling.

If she's not out of hospital by Wednesday, then I'd start to worry.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 06:13:32 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #39 on: March 03, 2013, 06:11:35 pm »

Oh Dear  sob...she hasn't looked good to me in quite some time now...Chuck will have to have a sit down with Willy and Harry like right now and tell them how it is going to be from now on if he wants The Monarchy to survive...Chuck is a fighter he ain't going anywhere but I feel his son just doesn't care and will bring The Monarchy down!!! Chuck needs to stand up to his son and tell him he ain't spending any money on his wife's hair from now if Willy continues to ignore the fact he is a Future King of England  Angry see how Willy likes that...
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 06:15:26 pm by Jane23 » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: