Royal Gossip
January 18, 2018, 05:27:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Queen Elizabeth II : Health Rumours  (Read 16339 times)
rosielinks
Countess

« Reply #60 on: March 04, 2013, 08:53:47 am »

They both have very good health records. There can't be many eighty/ninety years olds with such good constitutions. Mentally they are sharp too, as far as I am aware.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #61 on: March 04, 2013, 12:14:10 pm »

How Sick Is The Queen?

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/03/04/how-sick-is-the-queen.html

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #62 on: March 04, 2013, 01:00:03 pm »

^ Strange, I wrote about my bouts with Norovirus and now the paper does.  I sure hope it isn't.  It's a very horrid virus at any age.  sob

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #63 on: March 04, 2013, 01:46:43 pm »

True and they have only cancelled engagements for a week which is understandable.
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #64 on: March 04, 2013, 02:20:20 pm »

Paul Harrison ‏@SkyNewsRoyal

#royal #Queen is due to depart hospital - no timing yet, but police outriders here, as is empty Bentley - empty not for long #skynews #live

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BEhKMosCcAEcgrn.jpg

She is headed back to the Palace soon.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #65 on: March 04, 2013, 05:00:59 pm »

[/Healthy and happy Queen leaves hospital smiling after being treated for nasty stomach bugb
After a visit from her personal physician this morning, she left at 2.45pm
Palace says despite being allowed home today, her diary remains suspended

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2287402/Queen-taken-King-Edward-Hospital-London-struck-stomach-bug-cancelling-ALL-engagements.html#ixzz2MaiUwLpC
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

She' fine and is heading back home.  easter-bunny easter-bunny easter-bunny

Keep Calm and Carry On
Mon Roi Henry IX
Countess

« Reply #66 on: March 04, 2013, 06:13:50 pm »

Does anyone know if Harry went to visit her at hospital?
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #67 on: March 04, 2013, 06:21:30 pm »

He's in or was in Switzerland. I highly doubt it. I'm sure he was told that she'll be out in a few days.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Cressida
Baroness

« Reply #68 on: March 04, 2013, 06:41:50 pm »

I think she looked quite pale and like she has lost weight, but still had a very warm smile for the nurse. Get well soon your majesty!

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #69 on: March 04, 2013, 10:36:08 pm »

The Royal Chef‏@DarrenMcGrady

Talking Queen Elizabeth and her illness and William and Kate...another vacation ? on @DLivingTV Click to watch...
http://www.ktxdtv.com/story/21455151/queen-elizabeth-hospitalized
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 10:38:18 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Acornia
Countess

« Reply #70 on: March 05, 2013, 12:48:09 am »

Woohoo !!!  easter-bunny
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #71 on: March 05, 2013, 01:03:52 am »

Since the Queen was in Hospital for such a short length of time maybe she was just trying to bring their reputation back after Kate's disastrous unnecessary stay.
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #72 on: March 05, 2013, 03:26:39 am »

I hope she's okay. She's not young anymore and needs to take care of herself.
Spice
Countess

William and Lupo: the real royal love match

« Reply #73 on: March 05, 2013, 05:44:04 am »

IMO both of them have excellent health, esp HM.  Although it's not true to say she is hardly ever sick.  She has had a few colds/sinus infections I think, and missed the occasional engagement.

To me, she is looking remarkably older in the last few months.  She still smiles though, and keeps on working and thinking of others.

I wish they would take a leaf out of Beatrix and Benedict's books, and finally take some time for themselves.  Not going to happen though. 

I've prepared myself for the inevitable happening any time within the next 5 years.  Will be extremely surprised if she makes it much past 90.

Citizen not subject - I support the Republic UK and Republic NZ campaigns for system reform.
rosielinks
Countess

« Reply #74 on: March 05, 2013, 08:10:03 am »

I always thought that HM would live past 100 just like her mother. However, I think HM has had a lot more stress and responsibilities than HM mum and these have taken their toll. I agree that HM has been looking a little peaky/annoyed over the last couple of years. I am pretty sure she is horrified by the mess PW has got himself into, and because of the problems with PD the palace has had to tread carefully. I think she knows PW and WK could spell the end of the monarchy, but she has no idea how to deal with it and is probably not in the mood to either.
Mon Roi Henry IX
Countess

« Reply #75 on: March 05, 2013, 03:17:51 pm »

^
True CathyJane, but time stops for no one and illness and body weakness comes with old age. The woman has been working for many years ,longer than most people her age in the Western world. Her mother lived a long time but fact is, she did not have the burden of being the monarch and the stress that comes with it.
True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #76 on: March 05, 2013, 11:05:05 pm »

Have any of you read this curious story about the nurse at the hospital wearing a masonic belt buckle. David Icke pointed it out and the picture did appear in full on the DM but they have suddenly reduced it so the belt buckle is cut off. You can see it in DI's story quite clearly.

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/80834-what-are-the-freemasonic-compasses-and-satanic-pentagram-doing-on-the-belt-of-the-nurse-as-the-queen-leaves-the-hospital-where-a-nurse-commited-suicide-over-radio-show-prank-when-kate-middleton-was-there

(I'll add this to the KM thread on this topic)

" Kate, Pippa and Carole Middleton seen at Manolo Blahnik today.. overheard asking if they carried shoes for cloven hooves. "
Acornia
Countess

« Reply #77 on: March 05, 2013, 11:12:01 pm »

What's the deal with freemasonry? Is it this one --> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masonic_conspiracy_theories
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #78 on: March 05, 2013, 11:13:43 pm »

I found that belt very strange but never thought it was a mason symbol.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Spice
Countess

William and Lupo: the real royal love match

« Reply #79 on: March 05, 2013, 11:25:21 pm »

Freemasonry is part of the UK establishment.  The Duke of Kent was grandmaster or something.  Also Prince Michael and probably every adult male in the family are masons too.  They don't allow women to join.  Women make the sandwiches and leave.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, or an apologist for freemasonry.  They donate large amounts of money to charities, so maybe that's why they have so much influence in things like private London hospitals.

Citizen not subject - I support the Republic UK and Republic NZ campaigns for system reform.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: