Royal Gossip
December 14, 2017, 08:26:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Queen Elizabeth II : Health Rumours  (Read 15936 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #40 on: March 03, 2013, 06:24:50 pm »

she was in 'good spirits' and was otherwise in good health and will spend two days in hospital to enable doctors to better assess her condition.
Lying; HM is not good and she wouldn't be in the hospital if she weren't seriously ill.

It's been a decade since she was in the hospital and she wouldn't be in there if she hadn't been literally ordered there by the physician. Something is up and it isn't looking good. All the while, WK are in Switzerland yukking it up merrily like nothing is wrong at all. THEY should have been taking the load off of her the minute they married.

HM has looked like she's been uneasy and she's been seen as openly depressed since the Olympics. Since the engagement she has looked distressed and she's usually cool as a cucumber and always smiling and gracious. Since the Olympics she's been having a lot of physical ailments and has done some canceling.
If she's not out of hospital by Wednesday, then I'd start to worry.

HM is tough, likes to be one the go, but I wonder how much of this is genuine energy and enjoyment, or in fact is manic; it could be possible that she feels like she's slipping and losing her heritage and driving herself to sickness. I've done that myself. It could be the same with Philip.

The fact that she's cancelled all engagements is a red flag and is in fact worrying. One or two, natural, but for someone as dutiful as her, all? Chances are we're looking at someone who is being told that it's not something she's going to recover easily from, if she recovers at all.

I don't think that HM is going to go back to her old life of constant appearances and engagements. She's not tough, she's an elderly woman who is ill and has been deteriorating since before the Olympics. I don't see her as someone who is going to bounce back and she needs to now make changes and make the rest take over.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
rosielinks
Countess

« Reply #41 on: March 03, 2013, 06:47:51 pm »

Both PP and HM are now elderly and despite the best medical care in the world, they surely cannot continue their current schedules. Ageing takes its toll on everyone and she has always worked hard and has undertaken many duties. The past problems with WK and PW cannot have helped matters and the fact the those two continue to waltz around without a care for the reputation of the monarchy means that PP has taken his eye off the ball. He is on the wane and cannot keep the younger members under control and I think HM is tired of the drama.

If HM and PP cannot continue their workload and allow PC to act as regent, I am convinced he will galvanise his staff to sort out PW's bad attitude and lack of concern for the opinion of the UK public. He will be ruthless in edging out the Midds once and for all. He will unleash all the dark forces.

Some of the gossip rags have for some time been saying that HM is gravely ill - no one has taken much notice as they are generally not considered reliable, but maybe they know something.
rosielinks
Countess

« Reply #42 on: March 03, 2013, 06:50:00 pm »

PP's stroke and stent operation have been documented recently, as well as his bladder infection. However, I have not been aware of any health issues with HM. Until now she has always shown a very robust physical constitution.

deGuernsey
Countess

Veux-tu m"epouser - oui!!!

« Reply #43 on: March 03, 2013, 07:26:48 pm »

Who and what ard THESE dark forces you all keep talking about

Barnabe et Kitty...
rosielinks
Countess

« Reply #44 on: March 03, 2013, 07:41:09 pm »

HM spoke about 'dark forces' at large at the Burrell trial. She was quite vague about who or what they were, but she definitely knew about their existence.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #45 on: March 03, 2013, 07:50:53 pm »

Philip:
Had to undergo surgery for his heart and have a stent put in. He had to go to the hospital a few times.
Then after the Olympics he had a bladder infection.

HM:
Had to cancel an appearance because of a back ache.

2013:
HM:
March
Has gastric infection and is now hospitalized, canceling all her appointments.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
deGuernsey
Countess

Veux-tu m"epouser - oui!!!

« Reply #46 on: March 03, 2013, 08:08:42 pm »

Sounds creepy and if they are not for her best interests

They most likely are not the dark forces I know about  these want a new world order and like to cause trouble in politics and plot an end to monarchies of Europe and the US government

Barnabe et Kitty...
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #47 on: March 03, 2013, 08:42:55 pm »

This is scary because Liz ain't the type of woman who would go to Hospital for something minor...that is more Boney's style  sigh...
Cressida
Baroness

« Reply #48 on: March 03, 2013, 09:03:17 pm »

I do feel very concerned for her. William should be ashamed of himself, pull your socks up lad!

Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #49 on: March 03, 2013, 09:31:19 pm »

Victoria Arbiter ‏@victoriaarbiter

The Queen was in hospital in Jan. '03 for surgery on her right knee. In Dec. '03 she underwent surgery on her left knee & had non- cancerous lesions removed from her face.

Paul Harrison ‏@SkyNewsRoyal
#Harry the #Queen was last in hospital ten years ago for a knee op - likely be a 2 day stay in hospital, then rest at Buck Pal or Windsor
Acornia
Countess

« Reply #50 on: March 03, 2013, 11:02:36 pm »

Get well soon Your Maj!
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #51 on: March 04, 2013, 03:01:09 am »

This is scary because Liz ain't the type of woman who would go to Hospital for something minor...that is more Boney's style  sigh...

That's what's so scary. If Liz wasn't very ill, she wouldn't have gone to the hospital.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #52 on: March 04, 2013, 03:22:26 am »

I have a bad feeling about this.

It has to happen sometime and I believe that HM isn't going to come out of this the same as she used to be.

the fact the those two continue to waltz around without a care for the reputation of the monarchy means that PP has taken his eye off the ball. He is on the wane and cannot keep the younger members under control and I think HM is tired of the drama.

It's too bad that the younger ones are so immature and unappreciative that they even have to be kept under control.

Deep down I don't think the younger royals have any idea just how close things are to collapse and one day they might have to face a life without HM's reputation and work past protecting them. HM is the only one who is keeping the rest of them from being driven out of their palaces and posh lifestyle and into excel or something worse. Princess Anne isn't going to live a good life once HM is gone; too many have had to put up with her rudeness and Zara has no clue of life outside of the enclosure of the wealthy privileged life that HM's work has kept her in. After all, HM is the one the nation respects.

I mention these two because despite the vaunted no-nonsense reputation, they are in my view able to behave this way because they are kids/grandkids of HM, not because they are so accomplished that they can get away with it.

If HM and PP cannot continue their workload and allow PC to act as regent, I am convinced he will galvanise his staff to sort out PW's bad attitude and lack of concern for the opinion of the UK public. He will be ruthless in edging out the Midds once and for all. He will unleash all the dark forces.

Some of the gossip rags have for some time been saying that HM is gravely ill - no one has taken much notice as they are generally not considered reliable, but maybe they know something.
[/quote]

royalfanPKLS
courtier

« Reply #53 on: March 04, 2013, 03:33:11 am »

I'm sure she'll be fine, let's hope for the best.

"Sometimes I think I was born backwards. You know, come out my mum the wrong way. I hear words go past me backwards. The people I should love, I *despise*. And the people I *despise*…”
Acornia
Countess

« Reply #54 on: March 04, 2013, 03:37:36 am »

That's what's so scary. If Liz wasn't very ill, she wouldn't have gone to the hospital.

According to Robert Jobson's twitter
Buckingham Palace sd: "The Queen is being assessed at the King Edward VII Hospital, London, after experiencing symptoms of gastroenteritis."

and Victoria Murphy
Victoria Murphy ‏@QueenVicMirror

The Queen was driven to King Edward VII Hospital, getting impression very much a precaution but engagements cancelled/postponed nevertheless

I hope their vibes are right with this, and that it's nothing too serious.
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #55 on: March 04, 2013, 08:08:42 am »

I doubt they would tell us if it was serious...The Palace down plays those things especially when it comes to The Monarch they ain't creating panic let's get real.
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #56 on: March 04, 2013, 08:26:58 am »

I think she probably just got dehydrated and needed some fluids through IV. Like Kate did when she used her virus to announce her pregnancy and have another excuse to not work.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #57 on: March 04, 2013, 08:29:08 am »

first, I think it's disgusting how the RF isn't rushing to her to support her; it might not be 'what they do,' but this would be a fine time to show sincere concern and appreciation for all that she has done for them in keeping them afloat on her back.

I am seriously disgusted that WK are just merrily carrying on as if nothing is the matter.

Second, the palace has a history of lying so it wouldn't surprise me if HM was in fact worse off. Monarchs don't just go to the hospital as a 'precaution,' they go there because there is something seriously wrong with her and my instinct is telling me that HM is in fact close to death.

This is morbid, but my instinct has been wrong only when I'm in denial of something. I don't think HM is going to get better, much less throw this off. They wouldn't have cancelled all her engagements with no more pending if this were something trivial.

Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #58 on: March 04, 2013, 08:36:45 am »

W&K aren't the only ones who did not go to the hospital.
rosielinks
Countess

« Reply #59 on: March 04, 2013, 08:50:03 am »

HM doesn't like a fuss. She is very old-school and stoic, just like PP in fact.

She would not want a flurry of different royals turning up at the hospital creating a media frenzy and sparking more speculation about her health.

I agree it is worrying because I am sure HM likes all her health checks to be done under the radar without press knowledge. She absolutely would not go to hospital if she did not have to. I bet the doctors had to force her.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: