Royal Gossip
September 24, 2017, 08:16:02 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Queen Elizabeth II : Health Rumours  (Read 15016 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #180 on: January 08, 2017, 11:50:39 pm »

I think everyone knows that the Midds are a major contributor to the stress HM must be feeling right now and I do wager that Charles and the courtiers are seething at how the Midds somehow have held HM hostage to something or other.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Val
Duchess

« Reply #181 on: January 09, 2017, 07:14:21 am »

^

The RF and everyone knows that the Midds were never church goers, Kate even had to be confirmed just before the wedding.  Everyone knows they are just tagging along to be seen and gloat triumphantly that they still have dumb Willy boy in their clutches.  Even Diana's family were never seen posturing in such an appalling way.  No wonder QE and the DoE look so ill, the Medds are said by insiders to be major contributors.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #182 on: January 09, 2017, 08:34:48 am »

The whole confirmation thing was a huge red flag... she should have been confirmed when she was around 14 if she and her family were churchgoers. Now they tag along because they want a photo op. If they had been regular churchgoers all along, I would be more understanding.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #183 on: January 09, 2017, 01:33:08 pm »

^ That's true.

Val
Duchess

« Reply #184 on: January 09, 2017, 02:14:32 pm »

A poster on another blog posted the below from a journo friend in the area -:

A local journalist from East Anglia press who covers these events said both PP and HM in particular looked very ill. She could barely make it to the car. She was kept wrapped up in blankets all the way despite the car being heated.

They were told she wouldn't be attending as still needed to recuperate. Then the journalist was called out by news desk early Sunday to say she would be attending.  Royal Contacts told them off the record that there is considerable disquiet over the Mansons.  It may well be put around that she invited them but that's just spin so HM isn't accused of being snobbish.

It was reported that HM was determined not to leave it to them to take centre stage and assigned two of her most trusted aides to keep them in check. Aides are particularly angry that they took advantage of her illness in the way. You have to see Lady Hussey's face like thunder accompanying pip squeak to know this is correct.
india
Princess

« Reply #185 on: January 09, 2017, 03:01:17 pm »

Lady Hussey does indeed have an expression of total disgust while Leatherette is just trotting along beaming with a cat that ate the canary look on her pancake flat face.
Val
Duchess

« Reply #186 on: January 09, 2017, 03:09:17 pm »

Word out that her rat faced fiancé and co are supporting her against all the criticism on the DM.

A jsm007 and James Allenby are alleged by employees to be them.
Spitfire
Countess

« Reply #187 on: January 09, 2017, 03:25:33 pm »

^ jsm007.  Not James Spencer Matthews, by any chance?  How subtle!!

The ghost of Frances Winchcombe is finding a new house to haunt.  She has reportedly said: "Carole Middleton scares me to death..."
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #188 on: January 09, 2017, 03:35:38 pm »

^^^   Yes, I read that too. Also read on another forum that they had also noted how one of the Aides assigned to keep them in check was seen next to orangina and her face was a picture, she was not amused or happy about it  -  and who can blame her.  A lady of class and dignity having to be with the sink estate family - enough to give her the vapours.

I also received an email a short while ago from my cousin who lives close to Sandringham, think I have mentioned her before, very involved in the neighbourhood, charities in the area and etc, and follows the rf closely with good connections.  A friend of her son is a journo down that way, gets to know the low down and he more or less said the same as above.  So two reliable sources saying the same thing.  She also said that all the royal followers in that area are totally disgusted with bill medd and his outlaws, the treatment he has given his granny this Christmas, his arrogance over wanting every blade of grass at AH out of bounds, etc. etc. etc.  He is not well liked or popular down there.  It is also said that bill medd is very rarely down there, and when he is they always know because he always arrives in the chopper, no car for him  -  nice when it is free and the poor old taxpayers are working to fund it.

So, does beg the question, if he is not at AH, or EAAA, then just where is he  -  be interesting to know that one wouldn´t it.  Dingley Dell maybe, or somewhere completely different?   Hmmmm, would love to know.

Bill medd should be disgusted with himself, pulling a fast one like that, knowing full well his 90 year old grandmother is still recuperating.  My husband is in week three of this dreadful cold/virus/whatever it is, and still washed out and not able to do much other than shower and rest, so all that phoney business being pushed out by paps about "HM invited medds to tea earlier in the week" is just that.  No way would she be fit enough to invite anyone around to tea, let alone the vile medds.  It really is a very nasty virus, and especially for a 90 year old.  Nice one bill medd, you keep showing us your true colours, and they get worse every time, but you really have dropped to medd sewer level this time.  I find it very hard to believe he actually loves or care for his grandparents, because he gives no impression of it whatsoever.  What a nasty, evil person he is, and probably always has been.  They really should throw him out of the rf, take him out of line of succsssion and take his truly vile inlaws with him, never to be seen in the UK again.   He keeps pushing the boundaries, about time the boundaries were shut down and keep him locked out, take away he taxpayer funding and let him rot in h*ll with his sink estate outlaws.

Unbelievable the way he is treating his granny when she has been so ill and now recuperating, she should never have been out in that cold weather yesterday, and I am sure the effort of actually getting ready and going out wore her out.  My husband is whacked after he has had a shower, and she is 90.  Bill medd really is one son of a b*tch, big time.  Council cath stalked and got him, but I would put money on him treating her like the dirt beneath his shoes, he really is a nasty, mean piece of work.

Why HM allows it to continue is beyond me.  It is also alleged there is a big rift between him and chucky these days, can quite believe that.

@ India  -  yes, she most certainly looked very disgusted, but then I would be too, and I am not a titled lady.

@ Val and Spitfire  -  yes, how corny to choose your own initials, mind you, would never think highly of anyone connected to the medds, no need to test their brains, mixing with that lot they can´t have any is my view.

jsm007  -   laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh  Doesn´t get any cornier does it.  And James Allenby, who sounds just like jsm007  -  told you, no brain cells easter-lol easter-lol easter-lol
« Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 03:39:25 pm by gingerboy24 » Logged
sandy
Princess

« Reply #189 on: January 09, 2017, 03:42:14 pm »

I think William always had a mean streak. An example was when he exiled his parents from having lunch with him on a parents day at Eton. He asked Tiggy Legge Bourke after his mother had packed a lunch for him. Fortunately the lunch did not go to waste, Harry got it. Also, during the break up with Kate, he was pictured groping another woman and reportedly danced on a table yelling I'm Free. Kate wanted what she waited for no matter what. But another woman might have kicked him to the curb. I think he is arrogant clinging to the ambulance job where he rarely shows up to avoid stepping up his royal work.
india
Princess

« Reply #190 on: January 09, 2017, 03:55:03 pm »

Willy Woo Woo is a disgusting sadistic little jerk who loves having his spoiled a$$ being kissed repeatedly. He needs to be taken to the wood shed for this latest abuse of his grandmother. And yes, it is abuse. Taking advantage of his monarch in her weakened state. Demanding all sorts of things.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 03:57:34 pm by india » Logged
marion
Duchess

« Reply #191 on: January 09, 2017, 05:14:14 pm »

Totally agree wth all recent posts..some very interesting info coming out regarding ER's visit to church yesterday

Waity has no self respect whatsoever..no woman with any would have been will's mattress for so long just to get that wretched ring.

As for the way willy treats his grandmother..it  is appalling,  completely heartless and so disrespecful.   She probably only allows this to continue as she old, frail and doubtless couldn't stand the fallout.  I am sure TPTB would be only too happy to act to deal with the middletons but IMO nothing will be done while ER is alive. I don't think PC will hold back
marion
Duchess

« Reply #192 on: January 09, 2017, 05:18:41 pm »

Word out that her rat faced fiancé and co are supporting her against all the criticism on the DM.

A jsm007 and James Allenby are alleged by employees to be them.

I guess it's understandable for James to support his fiancee but it's a pity he doesn't have the "the round objects "  to do so  as himself instead of hiding behind these ridiculous names
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #193 on: January 09, 2017, 07:17:43 pm »

Totally agree wth all recent posts..some very interesting info coming out regarding ER's visit to church yesterday
Waity has no self respect whatsoever..no woman with any would have been will's mattress for so long just to get that wretched ring.
As for the way willy treats his grandmother..it  is appalling,  completely heartless and so disrespecful.   She probably only allows this to continue as she old, frail and doubtless couldn't stand the fallout.

I think HM just can't do it anymore; she hasn't the strength or the ability to even get him to put on  a facade of respect and cooperation.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #194 on: January 09, 2017, 07:27:03 pm »

Then just get rid of him.  He has done enough harm and caused his family to be a laughing stock world wide.  Make him the laughting stock  -   toss him out and the vile medds with him and take the bratlets as will, the rf don´t need them, plenty of heirs to follow, they are superfluous to requirements.  HM should not let him run amok like this, they did that church parade to to makeher feel uncomfortable.  They really as one of the most disgusting families I have ever come across.  Even council estate famiies treat their own better.
india
Princess

« Reply #195 on: January 09, 2017, 07:28:28 pm »

Complete and Total Elder Abuse
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #196 on: January 11, 2017, 06:07:01 am »

The ones who stress The Queen are Charles, his mistress and Andrew... she never knows what they might do next.  

The Queen is apparently happy to see William spend time with his family .... although I don't think she expected him to spend quite sooo much time with them.   tehe

Lady Susan Hussey has quite the reputation in her own right.

Pippa's fiance has an odd body shape, one wonders if a good tailor might be able to help him.

Friends of mine who were there said The Queen looked healthier than P. Philip.

« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 06:11:40 am by Tatiana » Logged

cate1949
Princess

« Reply #197 on: January 11, 2017, 07:33:33 am »

I thought HM looked healthier than Prince Phillip too.  Especially since HM had been so ill - I thought Phillip looked awful - bruises around his nose and under his eyes too.

sandy
Princess

« Reply #198 on: January 11, 2017, 05:43:43 pm »

The ones who stress The Queen are Charles, his mistress and Andrew... she never knows what they might do next.  

The Queen is apparently happy to see William spend time with his family .... although I don't think she expected him to spend quite sooo much time with them.   tehe

Lady Susan Hussey has quite the reputation in her own right.

Pippa's fiance has an odd body shape, one wonders if a good tailor might be able to help him.

Friends of mine who were there said The Queen looked healthier than P. Philip.

I also think the periodic blurbs of Charles plans for his coronation and his being a "shadow" king do not exactly relax the Queen. I think it ghoulish.
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #199 on: January 11, 2017, 09:34:54 pm »

The first plans for Charles' coronation were actually published in 1953 with the Queen as the person making a number of suggestions. She was even planning for his coronation when she had the annointing oil made - enough for two. They had lost the recipe during the war and a perfumerer was called in to remake it but the Queen insisted on there being enough made for hers and Charles'.

She has also been heavily involved in the plans for not only Charles' coronation - ensuring that although she won't see it she will have had a lot of import to it as well as regularly reviewing the plans for her own funeral. It is what royals do.

The anti-Charles' are the ones who see things as 'ghoulish' because they don't understand that this is simply the normal procedure and has been happening since the Queen's own coronation in 1953. The things they update, for instance, are the names of Commonwealth GGs, PMs and Vice-Presidents who will be invited and where they will sit along with the Ambassadors and High Commissioners. Rather than have to do a rush job at the actual time it is easier to update the documents every time there is a change to the name of the person holding that position and when that happens papers like the DM go to town and the anti-Charles brigade get into a lather.

By the way there are also plans in place for Charles' funeral and William's coronation. All senior royals - those who would probably get a State funeral (the Queen, Philip, Charles, Camilla, William, Kate and George) have files in place. They get State Funerals as the monarch and spouse - of course if they don't become the spouse of the monarch then they won't get a State Funeral.

This is simply the Earl Marshal being prepared and doing his job. The fact that the current Duke of Norfolk is a friend of Charles' is irrelevant. The Duke of Norfolk can *despise* the incoming monarch and will still be the one organising the coronation, weddings, state opening of parliament, funerals etc.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: