Royal Gossip
November 14, 2018, 04:21:16 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Diana's Fashion, Style, & Beauty  (Read 95779 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #180 on: December 03, 2013, 09:58:52 pm »

Princess Diana's 'fairytale' gold and white dress that she wore to James Bond premiere sells for £100,000 to unknown buyer

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2517733/Princess-Dianas-fairytale-dress-sells-100k-unknown-buyer.html#ixzz2mS3sg7qZ

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #181 on: February 16, 2014, 04:19:04 am »

Bruce Oldfield: 'I gave Diana her glamour and Camilla her confidence'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/you/article-2557743/Bruce-Oldfield-I-gave-Diana-glamour-Camilla-confidence.html#ixzz2tSI96Sb7
sandy
Princess

« Reply #182 on: February 17, 2014, 12:11:17 am »

I don't know how the boys put up with this--sycophants of dear old Dad and Stepmummy dearest rewriting history and slamming their mother. This is why not everybody loves Chuck.  Charles account said it was 1986. I guess the writer and maybe the Daily Mail editor are bucking for a knighthood when Charles takes over. Charles is ruining his PR by condoning these sorts of articles.
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #183 on: February 17, 2014, 01:58:50 am »

^^ sorry, but this is a article on Oldfield... or maybe I missed something in article? (He isnt slamming anyone)
« Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 02:01:48 am by dianab » Logged
sandy
Princess

« Reply #184 on: February 17, 2014, 02:09:04 am »

Oh Oh. Posted on Wrong thread! There was another article out there panning Diana.
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #185 on: April 11, 2014, 12:53:15 am »

I knew that red coat Lazy wore looked familiar.Diana had a similar style one but I think it was a blazer regardless she's copying PD.Skip to 46.26
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awXz8vGqHcc

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #186 on: April 11, 2014, 05:22:56 pm »

Thank you Magnolia, loved the whole video.  Reminds me just what Diana had, how beautiful and gorgeous she was in her own unique way.  Never perfect, but human, warm and loved people.  Shows everything that was is not in a nutshell.  Lovely to go down memory lane sometimes, then back to earth with a jolt, looking at what wimpo took home. Well seen he could get nothing better, he scooped the bottom of the barrel there.
india
Princess

« Reply #187 on: April 11, 2014, 11:34:10 pm »

He can't help it. He's disturbed.
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #188 on: April 14, 2014, 11:45:11 am »

Thank you Magnolia, loved the whole video.  Reminds me just what Diana had, how beautiful and gorgeous she was in her own unique way.  Never perfect, but human, warm and loved people.  Shows everything that was is not in a nutshell.  Lovely to go down memory lane sometimes, then back to earth with a jolt, looking at what wimpo took home. Well seen he could get nothing better, he scooped the bottom of the barrel there.
Videos of her never get old she truly was a people person got along with men,women,children physically never boring to look at either.Too bad all of them(that old empire) were so jealous of her, sickos.

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
Stargazer
courtier

« Reply #189 on: April 14, 2014, 01:22:56 pm »

What a natural, so much charisma! I will never get sick of looking at this!  flower
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #190 on: April 14, 2014, 02:36:09 pm »

^I know. Sighhh.  But, it's so painful, too, for me anyway.  bye  Nobody's perfect but she really had the gift of lighting up things everywhere she went. 

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #191 on: August 11, 2014, 08:23:16 pm »

Princess Diana's make-up artist reveals royal's beauty secrets
Princess Diana is considered one of the great beauty icons of our age. In a rare interview to mark the 15th anniversary since her passing, one of the royal's make-up artists has opened up on some of Diana’s beauty basics.

Mary Greenwell first began working with Diana when they teamed up in 1991 for Vogue's December issue, which was shot by Patrick Demarchelier.
http://www.hellomagazine.com/healthandbeauty/makeup/2014081120394/princess-diana-makeup-artist-reveals-beauty-secrets/

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #192 on: August 12, 2014, 12:37:38 am »

^She did have great skin and her sons do too.The only thing I didn't like about her makeup was that really heavy black eyeliner look, way too much.

AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #193 on: August 12, 2014, 07:21:21 pm »

^ I think she looks beautiful in the top picture, but merely attractive in the second - and older than she really was.  The heavy makeup was something I really don't like on anyone, though.  But when younger she was at the height of her looks.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
sandy
Princess

« Reply #194 on: August 12, 2014, 11:54:12 pm »

Kate puts on too much eyeliner which really ages her. Fortunately Diana did not go in for that.
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #195 on: August 13, 2014, 06:03:37 pm »

^ But Kate is not IMO attractive in the least, although her eyes could look quite lovely if she shed that horrid makeup.   Her appearance is false.  I don't think Diana can be compared to Kate really because as far as I know (I could be wrong) Diana had no 'work' done on her appearance whereas we have no real clue as to where Kate ends and plastic begins. easter-lol

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #196 on: August 31, 2014, 03:45:23 am »

Home at last: Diana's iconic bridal gown returns to Harry and Wills after worldwide tour - 17 years to the day since their mother's tragic death

With thousands of pearls, silken layers and a 25ft train, it is arguably the most famous wedding dress in the world.
But for much of the past decade, Diana, Princess of Wales’s stunning gown has been lost to the nation – instead travelling the globe on a lucrative tour.
Today, exactly 17 years after her death, it can be revealed that the heirloom is finally returning home to her sons, William and Harry.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2738529/Dianas-iconic-bridal-gown-returns-Harry-Wills-worldwide-tour-seventeen-years-day-mothers-tragic-death.html

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #197 on: August 31, 2014, 04:24:04 am »

Any bets that Carole will want to secretly try it on? Or Kate for that matter?

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
india
Princess

« Reply #198 on: August 31, 2014, 07:11:52 am »

Freakdom.
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #199 on: September 12, 2014, 08:27:11 am »

I think people get amnesia when it comes to Diana - does everyone forget that Diana EVERY day had a hairdresser come to her home to do her hair?  That her natural color was mousy brown and those glorious golden blonde locks were dyed?  That she had her makeup done by a professional for all her public appearances?  That she had two people who took care of her very extensive wardrobe?  That it required an army of hairdressers, makeup artists, masseuses, speech coaches, dressers, milliners and fashion consultants to keep her looking so stunningly glamorous? That during her days as PoW there were often complaints about the costs of her clothes?  Then there were the physical trainers to keep her fit, the astrologers, the psychotherapists, the colonic irrigations, the weekly ballet classes.

Remember her Mercedes Benz that created such an uproar it had to be returned?   Ah but she worked - but her work never required that she look like she had just stepped out of the pages of Vogue. 

Diana had nannies, a personal chef, two private secretaries, Haslam decorated her KP apartment after the split.  She was no paragon of frugal living either. 

Kate is no great example but neither was her mother in law.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: