Royal Gossip
June 22, 2018, 08:16:17 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Harry 'could return to Afghanistan'  (Read 16411 times)
rogue
Duchess

« Reply #80 on: March 26, 2012, 01:04:33 pm »

Thanks, there is no way they would be able to keep that a secret.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #81 on: May 20, 2012, 08:18:41 pm »

Prince Harry could return to the front line in Afghanistan to fly Apache helicopters in Helmand

*Last in Afghanistan in 2008, but flew home when news of his deployment broke in the media
*Prince Harry qualified as an Apache helicopter pilot in February after 18 months of training

Prince Harry may return to the front line in Afghanistan before the end of the year.
G
eneral Sir David Richards, Chief of the Defence Staff, said yesterday said the Prince is ‘likely’ to resume operational duties, raising the prospect he will soon be flying Apache helicopters in Helmand.

Addressing the Queen at the Diamond Jubilee Parade and Muster military tribute in Windsor, Gen Richards said: ‘Prince Harry’s success in flying training means it is likely he will serve operationally again.’

It is the first time such a senior military figure has given such a clear indication of Harry’s future deployment.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2146944/Prince-Harry-return-line-Afghanistan-year-flying-Apache-helicopters-Helmand.html#ixzz1vRI6TK2T

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #82 on: May 20, 2012, 08:20:32 pm »

Prince Harry could return to the front line in Afghanistan to fly Apache helicopters in Helmand

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2146944/Prince-Harry-return-line-Afghanistan-year-flying-Apache-helicopters-Helmand.html#ixzz1vRIHLh3w

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
memyselfandroyals
Countess

Good and bad things return

« Reply #83 on: May 20, 2012, 08:44:28 pm »

what about wills?

All my comments/posts are only assumptions, thoughts and belifs. I don't make affirmations about facts i don't know about.

rogue
Duchess

« Reply #84 on: May 20, 2012, 09:30:07 pm »

William is a search and rescue pilot and works in a different brance of the military.
I do think the press should not mention these things  thumbsdown sometimes i think the press would love to see him not going and brand him as a toysoldier.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #85 on: May 20, 2012, 10:21:02 pm »

^true. They may figure that he's safer in the air than when he was on the ground the last time he was there. Also, by making it public it's showing that his deployment will happen along with his fellow soldiers, IMO.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #86 on: June 15, 2012, 11:18:06 pm »

Prince Harry's Hythe Ranges visit fuels frontline combat rumours
http://www.thisiskent.co.uk/Prince-Harry-s-Hythe-Ranges-visit-fuels-frontline/story-16366617-detail/story.html
PRINCE Harry made a secret two-day visit to the Hythe Ranges for training this week, fuelling rumours he is soon to return to frontline combat.

The doughty royal stayed over at Shorncliffe Barracks, it is understood, and even tucked into burgers and sausages despite the rain at a barbecue in the St Martin's Plain camp on Monday night.
A well-placed source said: "It was a lovely evening. The Prince was such a nice bloke – he's just one of the lads."

Accompanied by burly minders, the prince was bussed to the ranges on Monday with a group of soldiers and it is understood he was to complete two days' live firing.

In keeping with such visits, the MoD refused to confirm or deny that the prince was there, saying: "We don't comment on the movements of individual soldiers."

But the unheralded visit will inevitably lead to speculation the prince is to return to battle in the near future.
rogue
Duchess

« Reply #87 on: June 16, 2012, 10:28:35 am »

The press really needs to stop reporting his every move in the military.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #88 on: June 16, 2012, 01:04:40 pm »

I agree!

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: