Royal Gossip
June 22, 2018, 08:13:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Harry 'could return to Afghanistan'  (Read 16410 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #60 on: June 18, 2011, 10:40:13 pm »

If the Palace had wanted good press, they would have leaked Harry's service at the front, not a fellow soldier. The Palace might be into PR, but not at the expense of the safety of the royals; safety first, PR second is their usual method. There have however been more than enough leaks (a veritable river frankly) and it's been since the engagement and wedding. Harry won't be going now, since it's been leaked and the terrorists are drooling to get their hands on Harry, which would be perfect retaliation for Bin Laden.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #61 on: June 19, 2011, 06:43:03 pm »

Prince Harry to be hunted by dogs and tortured in SAS style training session... as he gets new name to fight in Afghanistan

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2004613/Prince-Harry-hunted-dogs-tortured-Brecon-Beacons-gets-new-fight-Afghanistan.html#ixzz1PkFXffho

Prince Harry to get secret identity for danger helicopter mission in Afghanistan

Read more: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2011/06/17/prince-harry-to-get-secret-identity-for-danger-helicopter-mission-in-afghanistan-115875-23206694/#ixzz1PkFaN8Im

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
danifaul
Countess

Sorry for the spelling errors..

« Reply #62 on: June 19, 2011, 08:24:58 pm »

ANGRY Army top brass may ground Prince Harry after details of his next posting to Afghanistan leaked out.

And yesterday both senior military officials and royal aides at Clarence House denied responsibility for the leak.
One senior Ministry of Defence source fumed: “Don’t ask us how this got out.

But one senior officer said: “It's not just bad news for him but bad for everyone in a helicopter while he's there.
The Taliban will be chucking everything into the air bar the kitchen sink every time anything flies.”
One solution being considered is for the prince to be given a series of false identities to keep the Taliban guessing
“It’s going to be a huge operation to keep him in the air,” confessed the officer.  nervous
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/196652/Army-rethink-after-Prince-Harry-Afghan-leak-/

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #63 on: June 19, 2011, 08:34:06 pm »

^^ I think this is why CH is saying they didn't leak the news... imo they did for whatever reason

Danifaul love the siggy  tehe

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #64 on: June 19, 2011, 11:16:24 pm »

Since it seems PH misses holding a gun in his hands and aiming it at people...he should go back to war! IMO
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #65 on: June 19, 2011, 11:22:17 pm »

Harry wants to serve his country it is the press leaking that has stopped him.

They should think before leaking as again it seems they have preventing him from doing his job.

So if the press again attacks him for being a waste in the army someone should point out that they are the ones at fault
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 11:33:11 pm by mousiekins » Logged

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #66 on: June 19, 2011, 11:27:03 pm »

I don't think he is going back to A. again, he may go to another war but not that one. Too many articles about it, I remember that there is another thread about similar articles (here it is http://royalgossip.forumprofi.de/index.php/topic,119.0.html).

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #67 on: June 20, 2011, 03:54:27 pm »

They should think before leaking as again it seems they have preventing him from doing his job.
So if the press again attacks him for being a waste in the army someone should point out that they are the ones at fault

Who is telling the press, that's the important thing to find out.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #68 on: October 08, 2011, 06:24:04 pm »

RoyalReporter Richard Palmer
Prince Harry should be ready to be deployed to Afghanistan any time from May 2012, assuming he passes his course.

RoyalReporter Richard Palmer
Formally, no decision about his deployment has been taken. It hasn't gone up to the Queen or PM for approval. Afghanistan always goal though

rogue
Duchess

« Reply #69 on: October 08, 2011, 07:57:20 pm »

Somebody on Twitter needs to tell this man to keep his mouth shut about his deployment   hiss Why can't they say just say no.
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #70 on: October 09, 2011, 08:56:04 am »

Who is telling the press, that's the important thing to find out.

When he went last time the press went along with him for a photo shoot and were then supposed to keep quiet for the next six months that he was there but first New Idea in Australia in Jan and then some American report in March broke that agreement and so he was brought home - after the March report not the January one.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #71 on: October 10, 2011, 07:26:32 pm »

There needs to be a law against stating where the military people are being deployed to. This is ridiculous. Harry isn't even the heir and yet his life is being made miserable by the press because he can't do his job because of their leaks to the public.  thumbsdown
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #72 on: January 15, 2012, 07:49:30 pm »

Prince Harry could be flying in Afghanistan 'before the end of the year'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2086801/Prince-Harry-flying-Afghanistan-end-year.html#ixzz1jYfJsTwf

It has other interestind tidbits, like Kate not liking to get wet in the War Horse premiere or how much William and Harry hunt in Spain (ugh)

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #73 on: January 15, 2012, 08:08:57 pm »

There needs to be a law against stating where the military people are being deployed to. This is ridiculous. Harry isn't even the heir and yet his life is being made miserable by the press because he can't do his job because of their leaks to the public.

I wonder who is leaking this stuff ot the press. Not the courtiers surely and I am sure that Harry hasn't been talking to the media. Someone is and I think it's a newly married in who just became a royal duchess.

rogue
Duchess

« Reply #74 on: January 15, 2012, 08:58:59 pm »

According to a royalreporter someone at CH spoke out of turn.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #75 on: January 17, 2012, 11:54:51 am »

I moved some of the conversation in here to the Off-topic section.
It was more about the motives for the Afghan war then about harry's possible deployment there, hence the move!
If you wanna discuss the reasons for the war and wether or not it should continue fine by me, but not in here ok ladies!
 hug  Kiss
Akasha

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
starlite
Baroness

« Reply #76 on: January 17, 2012, 09:38:21 pm »

I'm fine with the boys doing a little hunting but shooting 700+ partridges in a day is ridiculous and grotesque. Imagine if everyone did that...there would be no partrides.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #77 on: March 19, 2012, 12:04:04 pm »

Harry's Afghan return to be made public

http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/celebrity/harrys-afghan-return-to-be-made-public-20120319-1ve5v.html

rogue
Duchess

« Reply #78 on: March 24, 2012, 11:28:18 am »

When Harry gets deployed for how long will he be there; 4,6 or 9 months?I think US soldiers stay for 9 months??
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #79 on: March 24, 2012, 09:19:02 pm »

I heard somewhere nine months but I'm not sure..

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: