Royal Gossip
March 21, 2019, 09:06:51 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Diana biographer considering revealing all about life of Camilla  (Read 3086 times)
Nighthawk
Princess

« on: March 01, 2011, 04:49:44 pm »

Diana biographer considering revealing all about life of Camilla
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-1361602/Diana-biographer-considering-revealing-life-Camilla.html#ixzz1FMq3LGzb

Twenty years after becoming Diana’s biographer – and selling five million copies worldwide – Andrew Morton is considering writing a life of Camilla, the ‘third person’ in the late princess’s marriage to Prince Charles.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2011, 12:03:12 am »

o really what's the matter, run out of your royalties from the first bio already? that you now have to write a second one to pout yourself in the lime light again?... hypocrite digger!  thumbsdown

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Grace and Diana Fan
Baroness

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2011, 03:39:12 pm »

Andrew Morton is writing a Will/Kate book, too. It's supposed to be released after the wedding. Knowing him, there's no telling what he plans to put in it. He wrote a Brad/Angelina book that was so salacious and juicy. I didn't read it, but I saw excerpts on TV. I'm almost sure the William/Kate book won't be any different.

tehe
Grace and Diana Fan
Baroness

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2011, 06:19:32 pm »

THANK YOU so much for creating a thread for The Princess Of Wales!!!

thumbsup thankyou celebration
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2011, 06:22:15 pm »

Well if we get to know more about the real side of them I'm in favour of the new books   tehe

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Lanvin Pearls
Countess

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2011, 02:10:19 am »

Hey why doesn't Morton give it up and gth ?! I mean, WHO CARES about dirt on Camilla, who is a beautiful, decent LADY especially compared to those psychopathic conniving MIDDS  ? Write the BOOK on Kugly and the Midds, will you please ? EXPOSE THEM, ANDREW MORTON !! The world needs to KNOW !
Grace and Diana Fan
Baroness

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2011, 05:30:36 pm »

Hey why doesn't Morton give it up and gth ?! I mean, WHO CARES about dirt on Camilla, who is a beautiful, decent LADY especially compared to those psychopathic conniving MIDDS  ? Write the BOOK on Kugly and the Midds, will you please ? EXPOSE THEM, ANDREW MORTON !! The world needs to KNOW !

I have no doubt that one day he will write a book on the Middletrashy family. He's infamous for salacious books.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2011, 06:46:22 pm »

I'm waiting on Kitty Kelly to give an expose about the RF, an updated version if you will. Some of her informaiton on the RF was a bit too salacious and some dates were inaccurate along with other information, but I wonder how much of it was really accurate?

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Wombat
Baroness

Harry's got a big gun..

« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2011, 12:17:22 am »

Wait..I want to know the dirt on Camilla. Her past has also been airbrushed psot-Charles wedding. Now she gets carted out as the doting wife. She's nothing but a *sleazy* and I want to know every juicy - sex in the backseat of a yellow Jaguar - bit of it. hall-whistle

Kate Middleton "a diabolical creature. A plastic bag blowing through the streets has more personality"
DrWonderWoman
courtier

« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2011, 12:55:11 am »

Naughty gossip on Camz would be an interesting read.  naughty I'd actually pay for that book.
Ella
Countess

« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2011, 12:04:36 am »

I'm waiting on Kitty Kelly to give an expose about the RF, an updated version if you will. Some of her informaiton on the RF was a bit too salacious and some dates were inaccurate along with other information, but I wonder how much of it was really accurate?

Me too, I really really enjoyed The Royals. I loved how most everything was quoted and sources. I think enough of it was accurate or it wouldn't be banned in the UK...

They say it was because she couldn't defend the content under libel laws, but wouldn't the royals want it published there and sue to prove it was false? That and not many of the people who claimed she didn't talk to them or misquoted them sued her, which they could have, it seemed like many of them were more annoyed they got named as sources.

Some of her work has been pure BS though, gotta say.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2011, 05:02:02 am »

Some of what she says does tend to add up, but some other things I am sure are wrong, mainly that Charles was sleeping with Camilla the night before the wedding. It's been agressively refuted. As for Morton, why waste time on old history when he could make a FORTUNE out of the Midds; if he ends up exposing them after the wedding and wihle Kate is messing up, an expose on the Midds would be a goldmine and a massive humiliation of Kate. Camilla is old news and I am tired of seeing this misery that all three went though dug up and again, flung in the faces of the public.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Duchess Georgiana
courtier

« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2011, 08:53:30 am »

It was on the DM and had NO comments  easter-lol  That's how people are interested in Camilla
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: