Royal Gossip
September 19, 2018, 08:31:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dutch Royal Family: News & Pics  (Read 60413 times)
Kins
courtier

« Reply #220 on: June 06, 2018, 05:00:22 pm »

^Max looks amazing.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #221 on: June 06, 2018, 05:02:22 pm »

And shoes!
Joanna
courtier

Isabella of Portugal, Holy Roman Empress

« Reply #222 on: June 06, 2018, 09:38:36 pm »

Maxima is looking great, elegant and classy!
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #223 on: June 07, 2018, 11:10:03 am »

Reports saying her younger sister died.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #224 on: June 07, 2018, 01:28:57 pm »

Queen Maxima of the Netherlands' sister Inés Zorreguieta dies aged 33
Inés was the godmother of Queen Maxima's daughter, Princess Ariane

Queen Máxima of the Netherlands is mourning the loss of her younger sister Inés Zorreguieta, who has passed away at the age of 33. Local Argentinian media have reported that Inés died of an apparent suicide. She was found at her home on Wednesday night in Buenos Aires. Inés, who worked for the government, is believed to have suffered from depression and mental health issues.

She was the godmother of Queen Máxima's youngest daughter Princess Ariane, 11, and was the youngest child of the late Jorge Zorreguieta and María del Carmen Cerruti Carricart. Máxima has two brothers, Juan and Martin, and three half-sisters, Maria, Dolores and Angeles.

https://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2018060749250/queen-maxima-sister-ines-dies-suicide/

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Kins
courtier

« Reply #225 on: June 07, 2018, 01:42:41 pm »

^Such tragic news. Many prayers to the family.

Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #226 on: June 07, 2018, 01:43:31 pm »

How awful! Her sister was a very troubled person, obviously! Maxi must be devastated. I guess she'll be returning to Argentina for a while.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #227 on: June 07, 2018, 02:46:21 pm »

Very sad news. I can't even imagine dealing with sth like this.
Maxima & Letizia now share a fate..
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #228 on: June 07, 2018, 05:46:14 pm »

A journalist of the Dutch De Telegraaf has given an interview and said the family knew of Ines's mental health issues, Maxima even had her over in the Netherlands to live with them, found her a job and therapy, I don't know how long Ines was in the Netherlands as she obviously was living again in Buenos Aires before her death. Also rumours that Ines had paranoia and anorexia (over the years).
Ines studied psychology at the university of Belgrade apparently, and supposedly wrote her thesis on suicide amongst men & women ("Inés studeerde psychologie aan de universiteit van Belgrado. Saillant detail is dat ze een proefschrift schreef over zelfmoord bij mannen en vrouwen. Máxima zou haar zusje aangeboden hebben om in Amsterdam te komen wonen om haar studie psychologie voort te zetten. Van 2009 tot 2011 werkte Inés bij de VN in Panama.")

https://www.telegraaf.nl/nieuws/2137634/maxima-s-jongste-zusje-ines-overleden

Also seems that WA & Max are on their way to Buenos Aires, how long Max will stay isn't clear, WA is expected back in time for his tour of the Baltic countries.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #229 on: June 07, 2018, 06:26:30 pm »

They found Ines a job working for the state in Argentina. It was quite the scandal at the moment. Reminds me of Letizia's sister.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #230 on: June 07, 2018, 07:25:42 pm »

I didn't think it'd be too scandalous, as the family has a history of woking in politics and has connections, so that path isn't too unusual, though I fully get why people might've been opposing the nepotism.

Also the Telegraaf either got sth wrong or made a typo, as it seems Ines studies at the uni of Belgrano (a private uni) in Buenos Aires, not in Belgrade.

I also don't know when exactly it was that Maxima had Ines over in the Netherlands to live & work and how long Ines stayed (or if she accepted the offer at all). I guess more might come to light soon.
dianab
Countess

« Reply #231 on: June 09, 2018, 01:10:35 am »

A old family pic
https://images.clarin.com/2018/06/06/HJFK9LUe7_600x338__1.jpg

Maxima has such a vibrant and charismatic personality, i wonder if it'll changes or at least affect her joyful public persona
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #232 on: June 09, 2018, 01:40:06 am »

Holland's Queen Maxima, her husband and three children lay her 33-year-old sister to rest at emotional funeral, after tragic hanging suicide

Ines Zorreguieta committed suicide after suffering from depression and was found dead in her apartment
    Queen Maxima, who is Argentinian, arrived for the funeral with husband and their three daughters
    Zorreguieta had a close relationship with her sister and was the godmother to 11-year-old Princess Ariane

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5823371/Queen-Maxima-Argentina-funeral-sister-committed-suicide.html
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #233 on: June 09, 2018, 01:54:18 am »

^^ It will probably effect Maxi for the foreseeable future, IMO, though I'm sure she will do her best to hide it in public. She is one of my favourite royals, always cheery and ready to join in, intelligent, involved, great at interacting with the public. And of course there are her clothing choices and hats! I love her!
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #234 on: June 19, 2018, 06:53:01 pm »

Queen Máxima of the Netherlands returns to work just two weeks after her younger sister died of an apparent suicide in Argentina

Inés Zorreguieta, 33, was found dead in her apartment earlier this month
    A Dutch government spokesman said her death was an apparent suicide
    The 33-year-old is thought to have had depression and mental health issues
    Queen Maxima has cancelled all engagements and is set to fly to Argentina

Queen Máxima of the Netherlands has returned to work, two weeks after her younger sister died of an apparent suicide.

The Dutch royal visited a proton therapy centre in Groningen on Tuesday after a brief hiatus from public duties following the news her sister had been hanged in her home in Argentina earlier this month.

Máxima, 47, appeared to be in a reflective mood as she spoke to scientists and learned about the pioneering cancer treatment they offer there.

Inés Zorreguieta, 33, was found dead at her apartment in Buenos Aires, according to the Dutch Embassy in Argentina, who told La Nacion that authorities 'assume it was a case of suicide.'

She is understood to have suffered from depression and mental health issues.

[...]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5860749/Queen-M-xima-returns-work-sisters-apparent-suicide.html
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #235 on: June 19, 2018, 07:51:00 pm »

"Queen Máxima spoke about the loss of her beloved, gifted little sister Inés Zorreguieta. (with English subtitles)"

https://twitter.com/rickeversroyal/status/1009042531970056193?s=21

Made me nearly cry.

Mods, please merge!
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: