Royal Gossip
April 25, 2019, 05:33:02 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charles designs wine label  (Read 1002 times)
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« on: February 26, 2011, 10:25:36 pm »

I'm not sure how old this is but it's a nice story: flirt
http://www.tastewine.nl/tasteblog/index.php?/site/more/exclusive_prince_charles_designs_mouton_label/
Prince Charles is joining the greatest artists of the 20th century as he becomes the latest painter to feature on Chateau Mouton-Rothschild’s label.
The chosen watercolour, of pine trees at Cap d’Antibes on the Cote d’Azur, was not painted specially for the chateau, but was selected personally by Baroness Philippine de Rothschild.
The chateau is famous for its labels, which since 1945 have each year been designed by a different contemporary artist.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2011, 11:40:30 pm »

The Prince – a well-known watercolourist who delights in capturing rural scenes around the royal residences of Balmoral, Sandringham and other retreats both at home and abroad – now adds his name to a list which includes Braque, Picasso, Miró, Chagall, Henry Moore, Warhol, Francis Bacon and Balthus

Good on him! celebration He's really on a roll lately.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2011, 12:17:06 am »

yup and it sounds like a mighty good bottle of fine wine as well!
i wonder if it's still available? It's a '04 wine so... royalguard

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: