Royal Gossip
December 10, 2018, 02:30:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who paid for dinner? Sarah Ferguson and Princess Beatrice dine at Gordon Ramsays  (Read 1716 times)
Nighthawk
Princess

« on: February 25, 2011, 10:23:13 pm »

Who paid for dinner? Sarah Ferguson and Princess Beatrice rack up hefty dinner tab at Gordon Ramsay's Claridges

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1360575/Sarah-Ferguson-Princess-Beatrice-rack-hefty-dinner-tab-Gordon-Ramsays-Claridges.html#ixzz1F0nphiSc
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2011, 10:59:39 pm »

Hmm don't like Bea's skirt, it's to shimmery and to short for that tight cut.
It puts a lot of attention on her female hips instead of focusing it on her flat belly, even the big belt doesn't help to accentuate her belly because it sits to high on her waist.
Two inches longer, non shiny material, an a slightly more flaring or straight cut with small split sort of skirt would have been better IMO.
But I like the paradise blue colour of her skirt and her shirt looks good together with the short bolero sort of jacket (see Kate, in this instance a short jacket looks perfect)
Her shoe's look nice, heels are not to high to walk around on and I like the square tip of the shoe.
But I would have chosen lighter tights not black but more like a suntanned brown..

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
benign
Duchess

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2011, 11:54:06 pm »

Honestly who cares if they went to Claridge....the press are the biggest snobs of all...they didnt made such a big deal when Kate and Camilla went to Berkley Hotel with 9bgs.
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2011, 06:57:56 am »

That was exactly what I thought when I saw the headline  thumbsdown

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2011, 06:02:54 pm »

Honestly who cares if they went to Claridge....the press are the biggest snobs of all...they didnt made such a big deal when Kate and Camilla went to Berkley Hotel with 9bgs.

These days the press has been crossing so many lines it isn't funny anymore. They've hounded Chelsy, basically ordered William to marry Kate, bashed him when he dropped her in 2007, when I think about it they terrorized the Duchess of York when she was married to Andrew, and now this. The press is making themselves the story and are interfering in things they have no business interfering in. It was GREAT that they exposed the MPs who were abusing their expense accounts, but really, what else have they been doing? They are acting like an out of control force and for thte life of me, I for one am sickened by it.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
benign
Duchess

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2011, 04:46:32 am »

did Dave Clark and Princess beatrice break up?
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2011, 05:25:09 am »

Being the closet accountant and special event eagle eye that I am, wouldn't the answer to the thread be...YOU?

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Scarlet Flowers
courtier

Just when you thought they weren't any sillier...

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2011, 03:48:28 pm »

^ Probably.

"They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept but one; they promised to take our land, and they took it."--Anonymous Indian

From the highly reccommended book Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: