Royal Gossip
April 25, 2019, 11:22:29 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: When Chezza met Chazza  (Read 1077 times)
Nighthawk
Princess

« on: February 22, 2011, 07:26:34 pm »

WHEN CHEZZA MET CHAZZA
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3427428/WHEN-CHEZZA-MET-CHAZZA-Cheryl-Cole-meets-Prince-Charles.html
One is known as Chazza, the other is known as Chezza, but they are officially known as HRH Prince of Wales and Ms Cheryl Cole.

Geordie Cheryl today announced a charity foundation with The Prince's Trust.

The X Factor judge and Prince Charles met at Clarence House to discuss her plans to start the project in April.

It will provide vital funds for the Trust's work in the singer's home town of Newcastle and surrounding areas.

The Girls Aloud star and X Factor judge said she wanted her foundation to help youngsters fulfil their potential.

Cheryl, 27, said: "Too many young people grow up thinking no-one cares and don't believe they can make anything of themselves.

"They have so much potential - but can go off the rails without the right care and support. I want my Foundation to help them realise their potential and get their lives on track.

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2011, 12:10:07 pm »

I was about to say ho nice Cheryl looked until I saw the picture of her sitting down. The dress was too short.
oooh
http://www.hellomagazine.com/celebrities/201102234998/cheryl-cole-prince-charles/charity-foundation/the-princes-trust/1/
Still, this chav is still better than Kate any day.  nomorekate
Poor Charles looks worn out a bit to me.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 12:13:48 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: